Co-dependency developed between third eye and heart chakras(not good)

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I discovered that there's a codependency relationship that has been developed between my heart and third eye chakras which isn't exactly good because it interferes, or clashes. Somebody who hinted it could be possible that my third eye chakra could already be 'open', but when I 'see' things that is when its merger with my heart chakra causes a clash. That there is some kind of strange 'link' between the two, and whenever one or two operates the other is involved.

Just as on the physical even if your eyes are not damaged in themselves or have anything wrong with them, their sight can still be hindered by another cause in a different area of your body.

Anybody know what often causes this and how to deal with it? Might have to be careful.

It turns out what has been making my instincts and non-physical sight 'unclear' stems from this. A link between the two chakras that is not supposed to be there.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

It isn't really a strange link. The heart and head have storage centers in them like the tan tien in the stomach. It is not unusual for them to exchange energy.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

(Wrong section, supposed to be posted in paranormal energy. If a mod sees please move.)

This is more about energy chakras though and as in them becoming literally almost dependent on each other, to a point where none operates without the other also operating at the exact same time when they are active.

As if they are in near perfect sync with each other. One is meant for an endeavour and the other is meant for another. It's like they are merged in the way they behave basically.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Some people have to work to make their chakras work together that way. There are Unified Chakra meditations out there. I think I had a Reiki system for it a few years back, too. It still doesn't seem like a problem to me. It's like having your liver, kidneys, stomach, and lungs all working together to keep you healthy.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I just started a thread with this link in it, with the goal of having everyone share our favorite energy-hygiene techniques. But I'll paste it here, too.

https://youtu.be/StrbppmsZJw

I think working through the muggle issues like fear, self-doubt, need to be perfect and error-free, etc. will go a long way toward straightening out the energy flow between the chakras. I believe the muggle thought habits are the cause, and the energetic funk is the effect, rather than the other way around.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

What you say isn't anything that can actually happen between the harmony and judgement chakras. As far as I know the harmony and judgement chakras can work together but they can't form a link like a merger and clash with your judgement chakra whenever you see things. This is highly unnatural and I would suspect as a falsehood.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

No, still not a problem. The heart is the seat of the mind and you can use it to look through the third eye. When the two are united you can see more clearly.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

WhimsicalSage wrote:What you say isn't anything that can actually happen between the harmony and judgement chakras. As far as I know the harmony and judgement chakras can work together but they can't form a link like a merger and clash with your judgement chakra whenever you see things. This is highly unnatural and I would suspect as a falsehood.
I would describe it more as you are made to see the things that your 'heart chakra wants to show you' when trying to perceive through the third eye chakra, which can override what would be seen normally using it.

Some people I've met who know about this have told me that my heart chakra is weak and 'too sensitive' as a result of being that way.

If having that thing isn't the issue, then it could have something to do with an ego related block affecting the heart chakra as suggested. I give off 'prey' or 'victim calling for rescue' vibes according to some. Perceiving what your ego wants you to perceive?

Credit to the person with the username @Ugly for the reading.

Still waiting for the reading on my astral self's origins from a few months ago, via another site which might reveal very helpful things.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

I just came across this thread, and thought it could be useful for you.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”