CerataPhthalma
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'm so glad you all have been getting something from this. For those of you that have been struggling and hurting on this path, I hear you. I hope that my experiences help you to work through your own, and allow you to know that you are not alone in your struggle.

This next experience occurred two months after the last one, on August 3rd, 2016. I don't know particularly why I did not reach out before, other than I didn't feel like it was "worth it". I really didn't want to bother whoever I was talking to, and it was all really just a lot more of the same. But I had been reading a book entitled "Initiation" that just... rubbed me the wrong way. So, annoyed, frustrated, I turned to the page and screamed out my annoyance. Again, I got a response, even though I was mostly only expecting to make a journal entry of sorts.
Sometimes I wonder what, exactly, it is that I am meant to accomplish with these stripped-down tools on this backwater planet that I could not accomplish with everything that I had at my disposal before I came here and inhabited this body. Why here? Why now? Why this form, of all forms? Especially when the overriding “spiritual” lingo seems to, in no uncertain terms, tell me to override my physical form and become one with the spirit. I already was spirit before. Why, then, did I need to come here and unite with a physical form if I was just meant to discard it? Either they are wrong, or this whole system is pointless and sadistic, and if that is the case, I am incredibly disappointed with those who have designed it. What a flawed and inefficient use of resources, if so.
You always were a contentious one, K--...
Of course not. It hasn’t been that long, and I haven’t talked to you since the last time two months ago. But, do tell me--is the system designed that poorly, or are the Lightworkers, as they call themselves, as delusional as all these others? Some of the things I read in that book just smacked of bull****--pardon my cursing.
They have their delusions, as everyone else. They tune in to certain frequencies and cannot seem to shift gears; once they lock in, they lock in and find the evidence that suits them. It isn’t that they are entirely wrong, but that they are only finding the pieces of the puzzle that support their belief and not the pieces that would complete the entire puzzle.
Sensible. I doubt I’ll ever find all the pieces, myself.
Likely not--it is not a task for one person to accomplish. It requires many players in many fields, and likely on many planets or in many regions. If you continue reaching out, you may see the puzzle completed in your lifetime. It is a possibility, but at this point it is very hard to say. Everything is in flux.
So I can tell. Highs and lows and lows and highs. Well, at the very least, I feel better knowing that they aren’t completely in the right, because I would have been extremely frustrated with the Universe if that were so.
You weren’t already?
Well. More so. Was she right about all that nonsense she was spouting about the Egyptians and the Sons of God? That nonsense about their UFOs and their Pyramids being sensitive instruments and their elongated skulls and then that absolute... balderdash that was saying that only the male bloodline remained pure, no matter what?
Parts of it were correct. The Pyramids are still misunderstood. We doubt you will ever understand them--general You, mind--but it is a possibility. You have so many strange ideas about them. But many parts of it were embellished or convoluted or outright incorrect.
She called female energy negative and male energy positive.
Yes. It has been understood that way by humans for a long time.
It’s wrong.
It is wrong. Female energy is not negative, nor is male energy positive. Female energy is female energy and male energy is male energy. Ultimately, however, both are Energy. One day, they will be united, and you will no longer have to worry about silly humans and their bizarre need for this dichotomy.
Female as negative energy. Just because we are “concave.” Please. We add to the world, quite literally, and they call us negative. The nerve.
*Laughter* You have so much fire in you, so much of that divine air and that stormy righteousness! It is no wonder so many used to tremble before you.
That said, the conversation turned to me and my path. I questioned where to put my efforts, which path to pursue; I questioned the abilities I had, and things that people said about me; I questioned my purpose.

Eventually, the voice replied with some very concrete advice that then became much more general:
...You know, on a deep level, what you must do. It is not in question in the deepest parts of you, and that is why you keep walking the Path and making strides despite not making any real and conscious effort. You will know when you get there. You will encounter it, and things will begin to make sense for you. You will find it, and then you will find the others.
Are some of the people I’ve already found going to be important to my life’s journey in the long run?
It is a distinct possibility, but it is not a given. Only you can shape your future, K--. Remember that. You open the doors and you walk the path down the serpent’s back.
Fair enough. Thank you for your guidance and helping to clear my mind, as always. I feel better after getting some of this off my mind and off my chest.
Of course. We are always happy to listen.
And that was that. A short session, but incredibly productive. I felt empowered after I "hung up," and did not feel the need to reach out again (in part due to some exercises I was participating in that allowed me to tap that channel in very different ways). In fact, I did not reach out again until September of this year.

I had been coming to some conclusions about who I had been talking to, in the meanwhile. There are several who "pop" in and out, but the earliest channels were dominated almost exclusively by Leviathan. He is the easiest for me to reach, and the easiest to talk to. Later, I would come to speak with others. I am very curious to see where it goes from here, and where I am led to take my channeling in the long run.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”