Closing my eyes/blindfolding helps me better feel or visualise?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

When closing my eyes today one of the type of beings I tried to call was the Dharmapalas to play a more active role in my life, and help me work an endeavour with light energies since they are associated with it.

I closed my eyes and that helped me not 'analyze' my surroundings, instead managing to visualise using various beams of light energy maybe from them or me inside the 'mind's eye'. I visualised them being projected maybe some by beings in shiny light forms, and also did my own.

Within the 'blackness' so I noticed a familiar energy, unsure of whether I have seen in the physical or worked with when my mind's eye was easier to use than now.

It looked like a silvery or white beam of 'light' with a few rainbow colours on it?

Whom are the Dharmapalas?: DA Gods/Inmortals of 'order' and light, who's goal is the security of innocents from predators that would disrupt their path to spiritual growth/enlightenment. Abstract symbols associated are a white dove and the concept of a 'sword of light'.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Yeah, I find that as soon as my eyes open, the trance state goes kaput. My conscious mind takes the eyes opening as the signal to switch back on and start processing stimuli. I'm not sure if other folks exist who are able to maintain trace state with open eyes, but I am definitely not at that point.

It's not really that much of an issue, though. I just make sure I'm in a situation where closed eyes isn't a hazard, and neither my belongings nor I will be at risk due to my mental focus being elsewhere. (So if meditating outdoors, only pick places where the risk of pickpockets is minimal, for example.)

Besides that, it's a "Practice regularly" situation, so you can determine what works best for you.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Overall what I found interesting in this practice run/work was that the light energy I was using looked somewhat familiar. The rainbow-like tones inside the white, silver ray.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”