Happiness Spell

Advance or current knowledge of websites, sales, auctions or eBay listings paranormal & metaphysical sellers are offering!
conxtion
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune, Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Re: Happiness Spell

Postby conxtion » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:17 pm

Hi Vey, I would like to share this spell with Cola.

Thank you very much.

Cola wrote:
conxtion wrote:I feel happy when things turn out the way I hoped they would.

I would like to share this spell with Cola.

I feel darn happy if i got money. Alot alot of money. In Omani rial currenccy.

Happiness is my choice.

Vey Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby Vey Nightshard » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:34 pm

BurnedStone wrote:Hmmmm I guess you can focus the spell on me overcoming negative thoughts that spring up randomly and me feeling the emotions my keep has for me so I can feel their support.

Aaaand done, my apologies it took me so long to get to this, the process is now done, the spell is bound to you. ^_^ I tied it to an astral object, which manifested as a gold coin for you.
I'm wishing you brighter days, and hope this helps! :)

---

I shall get to the next one soon as I can, take care everyone. :)

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

*boom*
DAGames - Build Our Machine
Linkin' Park - Somewhere I Belong
TØP - Forest

(Formerly known as Darksbane)

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member

Postby Abundance » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:48 pm

<3 <3 <3

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

Postby AceOfSpades » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:16 am

What makes me happy depends on the situation really. The way I see it there are three kinds of happiness. Self Happiness, where there's something you enjoy for yourself personally. In my case, good food, great company and great entertainment. Doesn't matter where that comes from. Selfless Happiness where you're happy for someone else. In my case I'm happy that those I care about have gone on to live better lives even if said life will never happen for me. I hope it does, but it not shouldn't ruin my happiness for the other's well being. And the third happiness through observation. Where you see something you cannot help but feel both in awe of, while at the same time, are happy to have witnessed it. With me I witnessed some amazing things, but nothing compares to witnessing anything paranormal related. Nothing in that department ceases to amaze me.

BurnedStone
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: A dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby BurnedStone » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:00 am

Vey Nightshard wrote:
BurnedStone wrote:Hmmmm I guess you can focus the spell on me overcoming negative thoughts that spring up randomly and me feeling the emotions my keep has for me so I can feel their support.

Aaaand done, my apologies it took me so long to get to this, the process is now done, the spell is bound to you. ^_^ I tied it to an astral object, which manifested as a gold coin for you.
I'm wishing you brighter days, and hope this helps! :)

---

I shall get to the next one soon as I can, take care everyone. :)

Thank you! I told my keep they can decide where to / who will keep the gold coin.

1 Viara Fae 1 Divine Dragon (CH) 4 Alpha Servitors 1 Queen Phoenix 6 Beta servitors (non CH) 2 Ifrit Djinn (unbound)

Soon to be a lot more...

Ugly
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Big Bird
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lard
My magical/paranormal name...: Ronald McDonald

Postby Ugly » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:04 am

This is a great thing you're doing ❤︎ keep it up!

Disgusting on Beyond the Veil

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member

Postby Abundance » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:46 am

AceOfSpades wrote:What makes me happy depends on the situation really. The way I see it there are three kinds of happiness. Self Happiness, where there's something you enjoy for yourself personally. In my case, good food, great company and great entertainment. Doesn't matter where that comes from. Selfless Happiness where you're happy for someone else. In my case I'm happy that those I care about have gone on to live better lives even if said life will never happen for me. I hope it does, but it not shouldn't ruin my happiness for the other's well being. And the third happiness through observation. Where you see something you cannot help but feel both in awe of, while at the same time, are happy to have witnessed it. With me I witnessed some amazing things, but nothing compares to witnessing anything paranormal related. Nothing in that department ceases to amaze me.

Hi Ace, since Vey Nightshard stated that the first 3 people who responded, should go on and pick someone else who responds to this thread, I pick you 1ht

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

Postby AceOfSpades » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:42 am

Abundance wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:What makes me happy depends on the situation really. The way I see it there are three kinds of happiness. Self Happiness, where there's something you enjoy for yourself personally. In my case, good food, great company and great entertainment. Doesn't matter where that comes from. Selfless Happiness where you're happy for someone else. In my case I'm happy that those I care about have gone on to live better lives even if said life will never happen for me. I hope it does, but it not shouldn't ruin my happiness for the other's well being. And the third happiness through observation. Where you see something you cannot help but feel both in awe of, while at the same time, are happy to have witnessed it. With me I witnessed some amazing things, but nothing compares to witnessing anything paranormal related. Nothing in that department ceases to amaze me.

Hi Ace, since Vey Nightshard stated that the first 3 people who responded, should go on and pick someone else who responds to this thread, I pick you 1ht

Thank you. Here's a heart in return. <3

Vey Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member

Postby Vey Nightshard » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:27 pm

Abundance wrote:
Abundance wrote:Hello Vey Nightshard,

thanks for this wonderful offer; I would like a happiness binding that involves having a sense of freedom from worry. Most of my worry and fear centers around financial struggle, which keeps me in a state of anxiety. So happiness to me would be peace of mind. Also, like you mentioned, the act of giving to others, always brings a sense of happiness 1ht

I get a burst of happiness, upon having luck with lottery tickets, even the small amounts I win on occasion 1ak though I realize that true happiness is an inside job, I've had bouts of depression, most of my life, so have to admit to not really knowing what happiness is, except for fleeting moments~listening to birdsong and watching them fly, beautiful sunsets, and the rainbow after a storm come to mind.

Jeez Louis, I didn't mean to take this long to work on these. 0.0 :o my apologies. Stuff came up, IRL, buuuuut still

For you, I have this crystal robin, (astral item) (Orange, white, and brown, coloured crystal) which I have spun the happiness energy into, with your uplifting thoughts in mind. It should also attract birds, as well as encourage some good fortune, should you work honestly and well. :)
It can be worn as a pendant, it's about the size of two thimbles, or, you can hang it from somewhere.

I hope it helps you find more happiness, and I wish you the best.

*boom*
TØP - Forest

Vey Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member

Postby Vey Nightshard » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:28 pm

Abundance wrote:

Sounds good, thank you Abundance for choosing someone. :)

*boom*
TØP - Forest

Return to “Seller Announcements”