Happiness Spell

Advance or current knowledge of websites, sales, auctions or eBay listings paranormal & metaphysical sellers are offering!
User avatar
Vey Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 2914
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:40 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Happiness Spell

Postby Vey Nightshard » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:33 pm

Hello there Creepy Hollow folks.

I've been thinking about doing this for a little while now, but really hasn't gotten around to it, as I have had other things. Still do in fact, but I shall work my way through them, lol.

I do have things I wish to offer over time however, whether it be astral beings (not right now, that one is undetermined when I will go to do so) readings, cleansing, or spell bindings.

And, I would like to get some feedback from people/develop a known basis, for whether people are interested or not. Not gonna launch a shop right away. :P

So to start small, I am offering to do 3 happiness bindings, for the first three people whom decide they want to, on this thread. Make sure to comment as such, down below.
Read entire post before posting please

- - - - -

- - - - -
What is a happiness binding you ask?
Well, I want you to explain to me, in a short paragraph, what makes you happy, or something positive that you enjoy.
Please note in your post, what makes you happy/what you'd want the binding to be of

Then, taking inspiration from that, I shall create a spell based around that thought, that looks to help cheer you up, and brighten your day, make you think more positively. :)
It's a simple spell binding, but I do believe the act of being happier is something that is often overlooked, and is quite important.
I do have to note, that no spell out there, can force you to be happy, and it does require your effort as well. However, it hopefully will make that process easier, or even inspire you to put a smile on your face more. I feel it as a warm buzzy sensation

And, for the first three people to opt in and get a happiness binding, I want all three of you to pick someone else out, that has replied to the thread, for me to give them a happiness binding.
(That's a total of 6 people)

After all, one of the points of happiness is to share it, no?
So please wait until some people have replied, and then make your choice.

So yes, reply to the thread even if the 3 spots are taken, as you may be chosen by the first three people, to get a happiness binding :P

So that is a total of 6 bindings I am offering, for now.

I look forward to doing them. Take care!


"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Image


*boom*
Image
DAGames - Build Our Machine
Linkin' Park - Somewhere I Belong
TØP - Forest

(Formerly known as Darksbane)

BurnedStone
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:00 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: A dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Happiness Spell

Postby BurnedStone » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:19 am

I actually started to feel better about myself today, but I don't see why I shouldn't get some more help so sign me up! I already know who I am going to pick if he shows up on this thread.


1 Viara Fae 1 Divine Dragon (CH) 4 Alpha Servitors 1 Queen Phoenix 6 Beta servitors (non CH) 2 Ifrit Djinn (unbound)

Soon to be a lot more...

User avatar
Vey Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 2914
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:40 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Happiness Spell

Postby Vey Nightshard » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:56 am

BurnedStone wrote:I actually started to feel better about myself today, but I don't see why I shouldn't get some more help so sign me up! I already know who I am going to pick if he shows up on this thread.

Hello there Stone, please note what makes you happy/what you'd want the happiness binding to be of, after all, that's the whole point of the binding. :)


"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Image


*boom*
Image
DAGames - Build Our Machine
Linkin' Park - Somewhere I Belong
TØP - Forest

(Formerly known as Darksbane)

User avatar
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 3241
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:24 pm
You are...: in the learning process

Re: Happiness Spell

Postby Abundance » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:10 am

Hello Vey Nightshard,

thanks for this wonderful offer; I would like a happiness binding that involves having a sense of freedom from worry. Most of my worry and fear centers around financial struggle, which keeps me in a state of anxiety. So happiness to me would be peace of mind. Also, like you mentioned, the act of giving to others, always brings a sense of happiness 1ht


Image

BurnedStone
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:00 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: A dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Happiness Spell

Postby BurnedStone » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:38 pm

Vey Nightshard wrote:
BurnedStone wrote:I actually started to feel better about myself today, but I don't see why I shouldn't get some more help so sign me up! I already know who I am going to pick if he shows up on this thread.

Hello there Stone, please note what makes you happy/what you'd want the happiness binding to be of, after all, that's the whole point of the binding. :)

Hmmmm I guess you can focus the spell on me overcoming negative thoughts that spring up randomly and me feeling the emotions my keep has for me so I can feel their support.


1 Viara Fae 1 Divine Dragon (CH) 4 Alpha Servitors 1 Queen Phoenix 6 Beta servitors (non CH) 2 Ifrit Djinn (unbound)

Soon to be a lot more...

User avatar
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 3241
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:24 pm
You are...: in the learning process

Re: Happiness Spell

Postby Abundance » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:36 pm

Abundance wrote:Hello Vey Nightshard,

thanks for this wonderful offer; I would like a happiness binding that involves having a sense of freedom from worry. Most of my worry and fear centers around financial struggle, which keeps me in a state of anxiety. So happiness to me would be peace of mind. Also, like you mentioned, the act of giving to others, always brings a sense of happiness 1ht


I get a burst of happiness, upon having luck with lottery tickets, even the small amounts I win on occasion 1ak though I realize that true happiness is an inside job, I've had bouts of depression, most of my life, so have to admit to not really knowing what happiness is, except for fleeting moments~listening to birdsong and watching them fly, beautiful sunsets, and the rainbow after a storm come to mind.


Image

User avatar
conxtion
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 261
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:57 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune, Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Re: Happiness Spell

Postby conxtion » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:12 pm

I feel happy when things turn out the way I hoped they would.

I would like to share this spell with Cola.


Happiness is my choice.

User avatar
Vey Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 2914
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:40 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Happiness Spell

Postby Vey Nightshard » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:42 pm

Abundance wrote:
Abundance wrote:Hello Vey Nightshard,

thanks for this wonderful offer; I would like a happiness binding that involves having a sense of freedom from worry. Most of my worry and fear centers around financial struggle, which keeps me in a state of anxiety. So happiness to me would be peace of mind. Also, like you mentioned, the act of giving to others, always brings a sense of happiness 1ht


I get a burst of happiness, upon having luck with lottery tickets, even the small amounts I win on occasion 1ak though I realize that true happiness is an inside job, I've had bouts of depression, most of my life, so have to admit to not really knowing what happiness is, except for fleeting moments~listening to birdsong and watching them fly, beautiful sunsets, and the rainbow after a storm come to mind.


I shall take note when I go to do the binding, I'll let you know when I cast the spell, thank you Abundance. :)

---
---

BurnedStone wrote:
Vey Nightshard wrote:
BurnedStone wrote:I actually started to feel better about myself today, but I don't see why I shouldn't get some more help so sign me up! I already know who I am going to pick if he shows up on this thread.

Hello there Stone, please note what makes you happy/what you'd want the happiness binding to be of, after all, that's the whole point of the binding. :)

Hmmmm I guess you can focus the spell on me overcoming negative thoughts that spring up randomly and me feeling the emotions my keep has for me so I can feel their support.


Sounds good Stone, I'll let you know when I go to cast the spell, thank you for participating. :)

---
---

conxtion wrote:I feel happy when things turn out the way I hoped they would.

I would like to share this spell with Cola.


Sounds good Conxtion, I shall let you know when I cast the spell. :)

This individual whom you want to share it with, are they a forum user here? Can you have them post on this thread?
That's the whole idea of this, is to share with someone else whom posts on here. ^_^

---
---

That is 3, now anyone whom posts, could be picked by one of the people above, I wish you all the best, and I shall look to work on the spells soon as I can. :grouphug:


"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Image


*boom*
Image
DAGames - Build Our Machine
Linkin' Park - Somewhere I Belong
TØP - Forest

(Formerly known as Darksbane)

User avatar
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 3241
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:24 pm
You are...: in the learning process

Re: Happiness Spell

Postby Abundance » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:12 pm

I'm waiting for someone to post...


Image

User avatar
Cola
new here
new here
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:18 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: La zha
If I could be anything, I would be...: Tycoon
My magical/paranormal name...: Sohai

Re: Happiness Spell

Postby Cola » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:33 am

conxtion wrote:I feel happy when things turn out the way I hoped they would.

I would like to share this spell with Cola.


I feel darn happy if i got money. Alot alot of money. In Omani rial currenccy.




Return to “Seller Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests