Clearing up a misconception - Demons do not ask for souls in general

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

In deals involving you wanting to get anything, a common misconception from what I've found out seems to be the notion that demons ask for your souls. In most cases they do not ask for them, and you have to put in 50% of the work in truth so pacts as it turns out are as not dangerous as its all made out to be. Pretty much 99% or more do not have any use for souls.

I read from a blog article here but if I'm allowed to share then: https://satanandsuns.com/blog/demonosop ... ell-souls/

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Some thoughts:
-What is the definition of "demon" there? Is it a race of entities, or is it a label to assigned something "evil" (the opposite of whatever considered as "good")? And does it include BA and DA, or only DA (and whose definition of BA and DA would it be)?

-What does it mean by "soul", and what the act of "selling the soul" means? There are other interpretations, e.g. in these threads:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/top ... ml#p405644
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... ml#p444243
And it's not always a negative meaning.

From the article, it seems that the "demon" the author works with and the method she uses do not involve this "soul selling" activity, and perhaps relatively safe. Thus, consulting with her directly or others like her could be a safer option.
However, if beginners, newbies, etc. try to do the same without proper guidance using some questionable methods found in the internet, who knows whether it is the same safe "demons" the author mentioned, or some random dangerous BA entity (CH definition) preying the naive and gullible ones and seducing them to "sell their souls" (whatever that means).

Therefore, it may not be a misconception after all, from certain points of view : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Well to say I did ask them somewhat about the topic, and learnt about the link.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

ServantofJustice wrote:and you have to put in 50% of the work in truth so pacts as it turns out are as not dangerous as its all made out to be.
Who told you pacts with demons are not dangerous? What information are you basing this on?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Ryla Grey wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote:and you have to put in 50% of the work in truth so pacts as it turns out are as not dangerous as its all made out to be.
Who told you pacts with demons are not dangerous? What information are you basing this on?
The person you recommended that I ask, they said that in 20 years of work with them that not one came forward to 'demand a soul'? Don't mean to be rude to them but since asked, they also went further on to say that it is more an exchange of energies and a mutual contract of working together to attain the goal you desire.

The person also said that they don't normally demand payments, but asked them for offerings in experience and to change energies in order to receive that they wished for?

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

Making a pact is seriously not needed. And besides, gaining what you desire is AFTER having built up a relationship with a demon. *Sighs* I am sure there was miscommunication going on or you left out the part of what you're actually wanting to do, because I don't see this person recommending that you make any sort of pact.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Ryla Grey wrote:Making a pact is seriously not needed. And besides, gaining what you desire is AFTER having built up a relationship with a demon. *Sighs* I am sure there was miscommunication going on or you left out the part of what you're actually wanting to do, because I don't see this person recommending that you make any sort of pact.
They did not recommend for or against, was just asking Akelta because you recommended to do so last time about how they worked to check up. But I don't want to be rude by putting it all out on public, aside from the link they sent.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

No, I said nothing about pact making, I said ask her about that list of demons you showed me in chat. That's all.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Ryla Grey wrote:No, I said nothing about pact making, I said ask her about that list of demons you showed me in chat. That's all.
Was going to add the response before to edit, but for that they said none of them are BA(All are DA).

The chart list was from a forum post about 'pacts' and made for it, though from a different site years ago hence that was included.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

Serv, I think this is going down a bad road. Keep in mind not everyone is meant to work with demons. I would say working with them only to gain something is not a good starting point.

Return to “Spirit Research”