active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

GOOD, the huntress on your is back!^^

You talked about Solfeggio... well there is this youtube video with a music i enjoy pretty much to hear sometimes, it really feels good and i have found it rather effective to clearing places:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHSqTJ-3MXA
In reaction to your reading I am glad the cards showed something positive. Not something I would disagree with even if it was something I didn't expect. While I was aware I had some natural power I had no idea I had this much, nor that it was my own that is powerful. But as you said I still have much to learn. You are somewhat right about my stance on fighting, though as a whole I don't enjoy fighting and war. I'd rather live the rest of my days without harming a soul even if they deserved it. However not only do I understand the necessity of it, the fight in general isn't what scares me. When I get into a fight, any kind of fight, it brings out this whole other side of me. Strong, but at the same time very angry and sadistic. As in it brings out a side of me, that both enjoys it and at the same time is relentless enough that I wouldn't stop until either I or the person/thing I was fighting is taken down. My heart overall is good, but it has marks on it. I fear that if I embraced that side more it would become my whole life rather than a necessity. I am mostly able to keep it under control, but there are times when I am tempted to bring it out again. That said it should come at no surprise I am born under the fire element.
I understand you, to say the truth, i don't enjoy fight and war neither, and i can relate to what you are saying here. For a example, sometimes, even if a human being annoys me pretty much, i will rather let it go, i will try to forget, to forgive etc...BUT if the person do not stops( i am so patient, that i could take months before i do something!)...well, i can be possessed by my own contained anger...there i go to war, and the person in question will never see it coming,lol!
I am less compassionate towards spirits/ entities, because they can attack you 24/24 and 7/7 in a week,some are ready to "negotiate" if we can tell it like that, others just wants to mess , these are the ones i go into war for total destruction and carnage!^^
But well, i always think, why to spend so much time in anger, when we can use our energy to do wonderful things, for our own profit?
Like you, i avoid spiritual/social war at all costs, but well, sometimes, the situation can get so thick, and you can't run anymore...
Just to say, i understand this dark side of yours, and i am more or less the same, only difference is: i know when i need to come back to my former self,the lovelly one, and it is called "balance"
You know, you can be a total goddess of war in your heart, and still be nurturing and lovelly for the people and other beings you enjoy the company, it is just a matter of training!^^

I don't know if you sent them already but if you haven't or have some way of contact them, let them know this.
"I appreciate the help you and the companion that sent you all to me and I can assure you, that unless harm is done to me by your hand, I have no reason to fear you. I'm not one to judge a book by it's cover let alone a being by their aura."
LOL, there will be no arm dear, stay assured about that!^^
Unfortunately without proper communication with the spirit I've been given I couldn't seem to do either.
I feel sorry about your mom,and i will avoid this subject, it is too intimate, and we have not private messages anymore.

What spirit have you been given, what kind is him?

PS: i did the first ritual this night, before i have read your message, it went pretty well, rings of bright light energy have fall around you, interesting!^^
Tomorrow will be the next one!^^
Blessings!^^

User470
active contributor
active contributor

ServantofJustice wrote:I used to encounter bad entities/spirits very early on in life, up until teenage years and they bothered me in semi-dream states or lucid dreams.

I told myself after hearing from others that 'there is good and evil in this world', somehow that brought comfort knowing there are powerful forces of good & light that will counter evil? To put my trust in them and etc.

Some have said that its blockages but lately I've managed to have some 'undead beings' appear at times in my imagery sometime after I tried to simulate it with creative activity. But not afraid of them.
Hello Servant,
You know, sometimes, when we meet a being that behaves pretty bad in a dream, towards you, this being is not necessarily your enemy...specially if this being come back again and again!^^

For a example, i have had nightmares about Velociraptors during years, ( lolololol i know, Steven Spielberg! :lol: :lol: :lol: )
Then, one day, in a normal dream, i decided to fight back, with a knife...i have hurt it on its heart , and it transformed it self in a beautiful being, and it have blessed my third eye, the being was smiling and happy that i understood: this velociraptor was just part of me, who i am, a aspect of myself that was neglected since very long!^^

Never again i had a Velociraptor nightmare!^^

What is true, is that we can meet many entities in dreams & lucid dreams, but that will be profitable to you, to learn separate, what is a spirit/entity and what is the real YOU, trying to make contact with you, name it whatever you want, Higher Self, Subconscious, Inner God, etc etc!

I talked with you here, what i found relevant at this moment,

Blessings!^^ 2hp

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

Chouki wrote:GOOD, the huntress on your is back!^^

You talked about Solfeggio... well there is this youtube video with a music i enjoy pretty much to hear sometimes, it really feels good and i have found it rather effective to clearing places:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHSqTJ-3MXA
In reaction to your reading I am glad the cards showed something positive. Not something I would disagree with even if it was something I didn't expect. While I was aware I had some natural power I had no idea I had this much, nor that it was my own that is powerful. But as you said I still have much to learn. You are somewhat right about my stance on fighting, though as a whole I don't enjoy fighting and war. I'd rather live the rest of my days without harming a soul even if they deserved it. However not only do I understand the necessity of it, the fight in general isn't what scares me. When I get into a fight, any kind of fight, it brings out this whole other side of me. Strong, but at the same time very angry and sadistic. As in it brings out a side of me, that both enjoys it and at the same time is relentless enough that I wouldn't stop until either I or the person/thing I was fighting is taken down. My heart overall is good, but it has marks on it. I fear that if I embraced that side more it would become my whole life rather than a necessity. I am mostly able to keep it under control, but there are times when I am tempted to bring it out again. That said it should come at no surprise I am born under the fire element.
I understand you, to say the truth, i don't enjoy fight and war neither, and i can relate to what you are saying here. For a example, sometimes, even if a human being annoys me pretty much, i will rather let it go, i will try to forget, to forgive etc...BUT if the person do not stops( i am so patient, that i could take months before i do something!)...well, i can be possessed by my own contained anger...there i go to war, and the person in question will never see it coming,lol!
I am less compassionate towards spirits/ entities, because they can attack you 24/24 and 7/7 in a week,some are ready to "negotiate" if we can tell it like that, others just wants to mess , these are the ones i go into war for total destruction and carnage!^^
But well, i always think, why to spend so much time in anger, when we can use our energy to do wonderful things, for our own profit?
Like you, i avoid spiritual/social war at all costs, but well, sometimes, the situation can get so thick, and you can't run anymore...
Just to say, i understand this dark side of yours, and i am more or less the same, only difference is: i know when i need to come back to my former self,the lovelly one, and it is called "balance"
You know, you can be a total goddess of war in your heart, and still be nurturing and lovelly for the people and other beings you enjoy the company, it is just a matter of training!^^

I don't know if you sent them already but if you haven't or have some way of contact them, let them know this.
"I appreciate the help you and the companion that sent you all to me and I can assure you, that unless harm is done to me by your hand, I have no reason to fear you. I'm not one to judge a book by it's cover let alone a being by their aura."
LOL, there will be no arm dear, stay assured about that!^^
Unfortunately without proper communication with the spirit I've been given I couldn't seem to do either.
I feel sorry about your mom,and i will avoid this subject, it is too intimate, and we have not private messages anymore.

What spirit have you been given, what kind is him?

PS: i did the first ritual this night, before i have read your message, it went pretty well, rings of bright light energy have fall around you, interesting!^^
Tomorrow will be the next one!^^
Blessings!^^
I used that video before. It's good but it didn't quite work on me. I may as well say it now just to get it out of the way. I'm not quite sure if it's because you sense a feminine side of me (You wouldn't be the only one to do that.) or because as you so often say, you're English isn't good not trying to offend here, but I'm a male. I got a little confused when you said "Her" on your first reading to me, but I went with it because there were things accurate about it. But when you mentioned me being a goddess, it made me feel you assumed me to be female. Not that I have anything against a feminine side, but I wanted to get that out of the way before I continued my response. Call it a minor annoyance. I apologize for any confusion or if that throws off your reading, it wasn't my intention. 1la

That being said. I am quite glad I'm not the only one who has this problem controlling that side. I try my best to find a balance but, sometimes that side of me is just begging to tip that balance. It's like an evil Hulk.

Thanks for assuring that no harm would be done with those companions, I only say that as more of a precaution and an assurance myself.

As for the first ritual. It was kind of strange because I didn't feel any different, but I have been a little more positive lately and I been able to find more opportunities in life.

What happened with my mother was a long time ago and I felt if I needed help with this I had to be completely honest even if it hurt or killed me. So no apologies necessary. In a way I kinda inherited Diana as a guide from her, because her spell was her last invocation of her. Funnily enough I kinda compare it to that part in Harry Potter. Where Albus mentions that because his mother sacrificed herself to save him, it offered him ultimate protection through ancient magic. Whereas, when one of my mother's last acts of her life was to protect her home and me. It gave kind of a similar effect. It made me appreciate the magic more.

As for the spirit. The Spirit to which I own the vessel to is a Marid Djinn named Princess Athena. I bought her vessel almost a year ago and it wasn't until last month that I met her a few times. She's a Pre-Islam Arabic, who in life was a harem princess, but became a Djinn. While her specialty is mostly sexuality, I was told she is powerful enough that she can give whoever has her, the lifestyle they want. But her preference being that of Luxury due to her past life. In a way she kind of chose me because she conveniently was the vessel I could afford at the time that I bought it and judging by our first meetings, she is more than happy to help me out. Unfortunately as powerful as she may be it doesn't amount to anything when I can't communicate with her properly.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Chouki wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote:I used to encounter bad entities/spirits very early on in life, up until teenage years and they bothered me in semi-dream states or lucid dreams.

I told myself after hearing from others that 'there is good and evil in this world', somehow that brought comfort knowing there are powerful forces of good & light that will counter evil? To put my trust in them and etc.

Some have said that its blockages but lately I've managed to have some 'undead beings' appear at times in my imagery sometime after I tried to simulate it with creative activity. But not afraid of them.
Hello Servant,
You know, sometimes, when we meet a being that behaves pretty bad in a dream, towards you, this being is not necessarily your enemy...specially if this being come back again and again!^^

For a example, i have had nightmares about Velociraptors during years, ( lolololol i know, Steven Spielberg! :lol: :lol: :lol: )
Then, one day, in a normal dream, i decided to fight back, with a knife...i have hurt it on its heart , and it transformed it self in a beautiful being, and it have blessed my third eye, the being was smiling and happy that i understood: this velociraptor was just part of me, who i am, a aspect of myself that was neglected since very long!^^

Never again i had a Velociraptor nightmare!^^

What is true, is that we can meet many entities in dreams & lucid dreams, but that will be profitable to you, to learn separate, what is a spirit/entity and what is the real YOU, trying to make contact with you, name it whatever you want, Higher Self, Subconscious, Inner God, etc etc!

I talked with you here, what i found relevant at this moment,

Blessings!^^ 2hp
I was originally going to ask if I need be concerned about abilities or lack of that gives me less potential or not to develop spiritually, and go for what I want to aim in growing. But saw the post above and edited away.

Just shared my experiences regardless from very early on, however they seemed to have stopped when reaching teenage years. One of them did legit attack in a state where you could move around same as in the physical. I don't know if it still hangs around or if they do.

When beings attack you it often feels like a kind of 'tickle, fear and pain' mix.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

I went out on a nightly stroll and saw a shooting star. Here's a link to the topic http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic70547.html While it's it's own topic I'd thought I'd mention it here, because I wanted to know if it was a sign of something related to my situation. I never seen a shooting star before in my life save for in movies. And I believe when I see things I never seen before, it's a sign of change.

User470
active contributor
active contributor

I was originally going to ask if I need be concerned about abilities or lack of that gives me less potential or not to develop spiritually, and go for what I want to aim in growing. But saw the post above and edited away.

Just shared my experiences regardless from very early on, however they seemed to have stopped when reaching teenage years. One of them did legit attack in a state where you could move around same as in the physical. I don't know if it still hangs around or if they do.

When beings attack you it often feels like a kind of 'tickle, fear and pain' mix.
I am sorry Servant, but right now i can't take care of your case.

I will begin after this Friday, my annual winter rituals, and all of this will finish middle November.
That is also the reason why i proposed Ace some help right way, after Friday, i am not doing anything else then taking care of my own spiritual needs!^^
Hope you understand,
Blessings!^^

User470
active contributor
active contributor

As for the first ritual. It was kind of strange because I didn't feel any different, but I have been a little more positive lately and I been able to find more opportunities in life.
Feeling a ritual is not really what a practitioner wants, even if it can be fun, what we want is for people to feel a difference/change in your life after, and that is what you have right now,!
You said you have never saw a shooting star before, it is because you have never been in the good place and time to see it, that was part of the ritual, to make you see clear about the opportunities that are presented for you, been in the right time at the right moment,so for me, the ritual was successful!^^

As for the spirit. The Spirit to which I own the vessel to is a Marid Djinn named Princess Athena. I bought her vessel almost a year ago and it wasn't until last month that I met her a few times. She's a Pre-Islam Arabic, who in life was a harem princess, but became a Djinn. While her specialty is mostly sexuality, I was told she is powerful enough that she can give whoever has her, the lifestyle they want. But her preference being that of Luxury due to her past life. In a way she kind of chose me because she conveniently was the vessel I could afford at the time that I bought it and judging by our first meetings, she is more than happy to help me out. Unfortunately as powerful as she may be it doesn't amount to anything when I can't communicate with her properly.
Spirit reading here is forbidden and for a good reason,so i am not doing that!^^

BUT, there is no Marid out there that will never work relentless to make your wishes granted,
but it needs time, sometimes, lots of times
Also, the Marid will always make sure your wishes are for your highest good, she maybe not answer something that she things will not deserves you well, or not been for your ultimate interests!

PS: I am so sorry, i was sure i was talking with a girl,haha, never asked you or my cards about that, my most sincere apologies!^^

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Chouki wrote:
Feeling a ritual is not really what a practitioner wants, even if it can be fun, what we want is for people to feel a difference/change in your life after, and that is what you have right now,!
You said you have never saw a shooting star before, it is because you have never been in the good place and time to see it, that was part of the ritual, to make you see clear about the opportunities that are presented for you, been in the right time at the right moment,so for me, the ritual was successful!^^

Spirit reading here is forbidden and for a good reason,so i am not doing that!^^

BUT, there is no Marid out there that will never work relentless to make your wishes granted,
but it needs time, sometimes, lots of times
Also, the Marid will always make sure your wishes are for your highest good, she maybe not answer something that she things will not deserves you well, or not been for your ultimate interests!

PS: I am so sorry, i was sure i was talking with a girl,haha, never asked you or my cards about that, my most sincere apologies!^^
I'll answer these in reverse order. No apologies necessary. Much like sensing a feminine side, you wouldn't be the first person to mistake me for a girl. Though you are the first one to do so without seeing me in person so I actually would like to give a laugh for that. Just to show no hard feelings. ::rofl::

I had a feeling something like that was forbidden, that said even if it wasn't I wouldn't ask of it anyway out of respect.

My Marid is rather complicated actually. She likes me and she listens to me, but it's not so much whether or not I deserve these wishes granted, but these things on me seem to cause static between us. Best way of describing it would be this.

Imagine my wish as a phone call. It would be a call between myself and my Djinn, so naturally the line should be clear. But then in comes these nasty things. Could be unintelligent animals or a malicious virus whatever the case may be it's strong enough that it serves as a scrambler between the line. So if I were to say state a simple wish, like for example saying the words "I wish for a pizza." The words travel through the line, get scrambled to the point of gibberish and sound more like "UHPIUHASP_V(&*HD_AS(*HV" It confuses her and as a result she can't grant what she can't seem to understand. However when I meet her in person such as the few times I met her in her realm, she is able to grant things easier. When I first saw her in her realm, to test things out I requested her to take a form that was familiar to me. Could be anything like a fictional character or a famous celeb. Stuff like that. She would grant it by the letter. She would change into that form as quickly as humans change through clothes. However by the time I figured that out I was unable to see her save for a few lucky times. But those times get limited.

With me when I do say feel it I mean noticing changes on me. Willing changes, but changes none the less. I am glad the shooting star was part of it though. Now I know things are gonna get better.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Ugly wrote:
A kaleidoscope. Beautiful and mesmerizing. But then, I realize that each piece is shattered glass. The different colors are because the shards are reflecting on different scenes. Several of them stand out to me -- look like disturbing scenes of a horror movie. They're distracting, detracting from the more peaceful and beautiful pieces of glass. I really really want to piece this back together again. I feel like something caused it.

Let me know if you're up for a healing session.
This was the result of an energy reading I asked for before, I asked for the tarot one. I figured I'd add it here too. I was able to make some of it out, but I feel there's more to it.

User470
active contributor
active contributor

Hello Ace, i finished your works today. Tomorrow i will just dispose it somwhere, and that will be the conclusion.
Here two pictures, Before

And after...

I have burned some requests for you, and from the ashes marks, two things appeared:

A Dark Arts Mermaid and a Dark Arts sea creature, what looked more like a sea dragon!
As water is known as the symbolic for the subconscious and emotions, those fire remainings would suggest you to bring home if you can, this kind of spiritual companions, that, if they are not already around you.

!^^

Return to “Paranormal Energy”