neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

Wasn't sure if Paranormal Energy or Living Entities was the right subject to post this under so I posted in one and will move it to the other if I am wrong.

First of all I wanna say thanks to Chouki for giving me a Tarot Reading as this also concerns what reading I was given as seen here http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/top ... ml#p723565

Now according to Chouki, I came to learn a few things.

For starters, the entity that is affecting me is real. Not something from my mind. That alone gave me some relief because before I thought I was starting to lose it.
Second, said entity first noticed me when I was a child, but it wasn't fully active active until the recent years of my life, due to a trauma so severe that it gave it enough negativity to actively hinder me.
Third, while I have mentioned It as the singular, there are infact several negative entities attached to me and that they feed not only on my negativity, but also amplify it through a series of convenient bad lucks to further feast on me.
Fourth, I'm not the only one effected by these specific entities. As the people I am surrounded by in my life are also indirectly effected as well.
And Fifth as much as I am fighting these things, I'm their food source.

So needless to say the only way to rid me of these things to further clear me out is to try to get them off me or cut off it's food supply. I was wondering if any of you have any advice on especially the latter.

Also I do have an idea, unfortunately I am in no position to go through with it because 1. I don't know if it works that way. And 2. Even if it does, I don't have a means of getting the right tools for it as of this moment. I can wait till I can get them, but I wanted to know if has the possibility so here goes.

I'd like to ask a question to anyone with more experience on the matter be it a direct being or the person that's keeping him/her/it. The question being, do Psychic Vampires feed on negative energy?

Much of why I ask is because if these entities are no different than say animals, then I have a bit of a theory.

Let's say the entities on me regardless of what they are, are like a group of predators (Your choice on what kind, but essentially small ones that gang up on big meat.) and the negative energy in my system is a carcass they all pounced on and started feasting on. There is no other prey for say 1000 miles in the jungle so this is their only chance to survive. Then along comes a really big predator. So big that in one fell swoop it knocks the group off the carcass and takes it for themself. These things would be too afraid to fight and too lazy to move on to the next carcass, they come across if ever. So they do the only thing they can do in their position, they starve to death. That's pretty much what I am going for. If it's possible let me know.

User470
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hello Ace, first it is nice that you are looking now seriously to take rid of it.
I am sorry, but I found your message just now, and don't have much time to add anything more consistent.
Just a quick answer, yes Psy Vamps can feed of negative energy, it is one of their many remarkable traits if they are helping you...and also the worse if the vamp in question is a enemy.
Also, it will be good for you to study a strategy in how to achieve it, Dark Arts or White Arts rituals will be welcome.
For the moment I don't have time anymore, but I promise to come back to you later in the night( Paris Time Zone) or Monday as soon as I can!
Meanwhile, I hope other persons here can take those questions further with you,
See you soon.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Chouki wrote:Hello Ace, first it is nice that you are looking now seriously to take rid of it.
I am sorry, but I found your message just now, and don't have much time to add anything more consistent.
Just a quick answer, yes Psy Vamps can feed of negative energy, it is one of their many remarkable traits if they are helping you...and also the worse if the vamp in question is a enemy.
Also, it will be good for you to study a strategy in how to achieve it, Dark Arts or White Arts rituals will be welcome.
For the moment I don't have time anymore, but I promise to come back to you later in the night( Paris Time Zone) or Monday as soon as I can!
Meanwhile, I hope other persons here can take those questions further with you,
See you soon.
Thank you for your answer Chouki. Take as much time as you need.

As far as my allegiances with them are concerned I got none, not in the good or bad way. But so far I haven't met any long enough to tick them off, so odds are I may find a potential ally in that department if I knew where to look.

User470
active contributor
active contributor

Hello again Ace,
I will be talking to you in a simple way again, as like i said before, not a good writer,haha!^^

If you can imagine your case like a predator and prey one, yes, that is possible to "starve" it , if the predator is you, or another spirit/entity/God/Goddesses of your linking...
( i am just trying to follow what you said here!^^)

BUT, what you have write, opens some more questions in my mind:
1: if you are open to starve them to death is that you could be ready for some Dark Arts magick?
2: is there any God or Goddess you feel attracted to?
If you are ready for some Dark Arts, i can try do something for you, just let me know, and we will set a plan about it.

Also, it is a proposition, because i assume you are 18+ adult. (don't want to have problems with teenagers parents, not happy with them talking with a crazy witch on the net,haha!^^)

It is for free and i don't promise any fast results,ok?

Let me know if you are interested...OR, if you wish, what is EVEN BETTER do it ourself,
i would advice you to sprinkle salt water everywhere,with the clear intent of cleansing!
Take a normal bath, and after take a bath of salt, from shoulder to feet, immediately after, take a full bath with something that smells good for you, like a tea, a fragrance mixed with water,etc etc
Then put a white candle for your ancestors/spiritual guides to help you to see clear in your mind,and to protects you, no need to know them, just the intent is enough.

There are many solutions out there!^^
Wish you a nice day!^^

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Chouki wrote:Hello again Ace,
I will be talking to you in a simple way again, as like i said before, not a good writer,haha!^^

If you can imagine your case like a predator and prey one, yes, that is possible to "starve" it , if the predator is you, or another spirit/entity/God/Goddesses of your linking...
( i am just trying to follow what you said here!^^)

BUT, what you have write, opens some more questions in my mind:
1: if you are open to starve them to death is that you could be ready for some Dark Arts magick?
2: is there any God or Goddess you feel attracted to?
If you are ready for some Dark Arts, i can try do something for you, just let me know, and we will set a plan about it.

Also, it is a proposition, because i assume you are 18+ adult. (don't want to have problems with teenagers parents, not happy with them talking with a crazy witch on the net,haha!^^)

It is for free and i don't promise any fast results,ok?

Let me know if you are interested...OR, if you wish, what is EVEN BETTER do it ourself,
i would advice you to sprinkle salt water everywhere,with the clear intent of cleansing!
Take a normal bath, and after take a bath of salt, from shoulder to feet, immediately after, take a full bath with something that smells good for you, like a tea, a fragrance mixed with water,etc etc
Then put a white candle for your ancestors/spiritual guides to help you to see clear in your mind,and to protects you, no need to know them, just the intent is enough.

There are many solutions out there!^^
Wish you a nice day!^^
First off, don't doubt your writing, because as I said before you speak very well at least to me.

Second, what I mean by predator and prey is, that these entities are the predator and I'm the prey.

Third to answer your questions:

1. I'm not opposed to dark magic used on me if it's beneficial, but I don't use it myself. But if it get's rid of these things all the better for it.
2. As for Goddess, well I'm Pagan/Wiccan, but the main Goddess in my family is Diana.

I don't mention my age here, but I am old enough to consent to this if that's what you were wondering.

If it's free though I don't care how long it takes I'll take it. Unfortunately I don't have the salts to do what you recommended.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Bit of an update. I lit a white candle as part of a means to cleanse my room of negative energy/entities. In case on the off chance even if I do get mine off me they won't linger in the room. At the same time I listened to a solfeggio that is supposed to clear negative energies. For some strange reason my candle's flame has been acting weird. One moment it's still and the other moments it flickers. Not sure what to make of it.

User470
active contributor
active contributor

AceOfSpades wrote:Bit of an update. I lit a white candle as part of a means to cleanse my room of negative energy/entities. In case on the off chance even if I do get mine off me they won't linger in the room. At the same time I listened to a solfeggio that is supposed to clear negative energies. For some strange reason my candle's flame has been acting weird. One moment it's still and the other moments it flickers. Not sure what to make of it.
Hello Ace,nice you are taking in measures!^^
Yesterday i have write you a answer and send it, now it is interesting, my answer vanished, maybe a problem with my internet connection!^^

I did another reading yesterday, and asked Goddess Diana herself to answer it for you:

The meaning of the cards that came are so so clear, that it was not even necessary to do any reflection or psychic divination over it,hehe!

The "Papesse" the "Sun" & the "Moon" card at same time, it is glorious!
it means you have the power & protection to do this work even by yourself...but you still need to learn how. In your case, those 3 cards are really positive!^^
And remember, Goddess Diana is a huntress, and she can learn you to be the hunter and not the prey anymore, i think all of this experience, as sad and disturbing it could be for you, will bring you back in good terms with your Goddess, she is waiting for you.
"Learn to be less soft"...it not means your mind is weak, but your heart is really of a good person who doesn't enjoys fighting, and fight and war is what you need to take rid of it, that is what came to me right now!^^ (and it is just my reading, you can completely disagree, i am ok with that!^^)

So, what i have write yesterday, is that i will be sending people to you, they will not interacts with you, they will be there to do a job!^^
Some of my companions are really beautiful to see, but they have a creepy like presence, do not be afraid, it is just those one are dark!^^
We will finish our works by Friday,

If your candle flickered GOOD, your ancestors & other friends are taking note that you are serious about your intent.
What is interesting, is that now i know, you don't need any exterior help...but your mind is blocking you to see clear about that.
Just to satisfy my curiosity: What happened between you and Goddess Diana? do you have any idea?

Blessings!^^

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Chouki wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:Bit of an update. I lit a white candle as part of a means to cleanse my room of negative energy/entities. In case on the off chance even if I do get mine off me they won't linger in the room. At the same time I listened to a solfeggio that is supposed to clear negative energies. For some strange reason my candle's flame has been acting weird. One moment it's still and the other moments it flickers. Not sure what to make of it.
Hello Ace,nice you are taking in measures!^^
Yesterday i have write you a answer and send it, now it is interesting, my answer vanished, maybe a problem with my internet connection!^^

I did another reading yesterday, and asked Goddess Diana herself to answer it for you:

The meaning of the cards that came are so so clear, that it was not even necessary to do any reflection or psychic divination over it,hehe!

The "Papesse" the "Sun" & the "Moon" card at same time, it is glorious!
it means you have the power & protection to do this work even by yourself...but you still need to learn how. In your case, those 3 cards are really positive!^^
And remember, Goddess Diana is a huntress, and she can learn you to be the hunter and not the prey anymore, i think all of this experience, as sad and disturbing it could be for you, will bring you back in good terms with your Goddess, she is waiting for you.
"Learn to be less soft"...it not means your mind is weak, but your heart is really of a good person who doesn't enjoys fighting, and fight and war is what you need to take rid of it, that is what came to me right now!^^ (and it is just my reading, you can completely disagree, i am ok with that!^^)

So, what i have write yesterday, is that i will be sending people to you, they will not interacts with you, they will be there to do a job!^^
Some of my companions are really beautiful to see, but they have a creepy like presence, do not be afraid, it is just those one are dark!^^
We will finish our works by Friday,

If your candle flickered GOOD, your ancestors & other friends are taking note that you are serious about your intent.
What is interesting, is that now i know, you don't need any exterior help...but your mind is blocking you to see clear about that.
Just to satisfy my curiosity: What happened between you and Goddess Diana? do you have any idea?

Blessings!^^
Thank you for your answer. To further elaborate I basically was trying an old trick where if you were to burn a white candle into your home down to the nub and let the fire die on it's own it's supposed to cleanse your living area of any exterior negative energy. I figured even if these entities were off me, they would try to stay in the house. So long story short, I made the door wider enough so that it'd be easier to throw them out. The solfeggio was at best, my punch in their faces and at worse an annoyance and a distraction to them. But they got a good grip on me. If flickering's a good sign all the better for it.

In reaction to your reading I am glad the cards showed something positive. Not something I would disagree with even if it was something I didn't expect. While I was aware I had some natural power I had no idea I had this much, nor that it was my own that is powerful. But as you said I still have much to learn. You are somewhat right about my stance on fighting, though as a whole I don't enjoy fighting and war. I'd rather live the rest of my days without harming a soul even if they deserved it. However not only do I understand the necessity of it, the fight in general isn't what scares me. When I get into a fight, any kind of fight, it brings out this whole other side of me. Strong, but at the same time very angry and sadistic. As in it brings out a side of me, that both enjoys it and at the same time is relentless enough that I wouldn't stop until either I or the person/thing I was fighting is taken down. My heart overall is good, but it has marks on it. I fear that if I embraced that side more it would become my whole life rather than a necessity. I am mostly able to keep it under control, but there are times when I am tempted to bring it out again. That said it should come at no surprise I am born under the fire element.

I don't know if you sent them already but if you haven't or have some way of contact them, let them know this.
"I appreciate the help you and the companion that sent you all to me and I can assure you, that unless harm is done to me by your hand, I have no reason to fear you. I'm not one to judge a book by it's cover let alone a being by their aura."

As for what happened between me and Diana. Nothing malicious, but I never quite really interacted with her in person. Her influence on the other hand had saved my life a couple of times. For starters, I first heard about her through my mother. She was my mother's main worship and she invoked her a few times for certain spells. My mother was a very powerful natural witch and one of her hobbies was amateur exorcisms. Prior to one, I advised her to make sure whatever she drove out, didn't follow her home. So she blessed our home and myself using salt on the doors and moon charged water everywhere else. My mother passed away not too long after that and since then whatever protection I had at the time boosted. To the point where even people I didn't want in my home couldn't kick my door down if they had iron boots and believe me they tried. But over the years I became depressed. My own abilities started depleting and I been doing both reckless acts and cutting myself off from people. I have since stopped doing the latter and tried keeping the former down to a minimum. Needless to say that kind of thing falters on whatever protection I was given before and that kind of gift being squandered could really tick off a goddess. But I try to show some respect at least. I look into paranormal stuff, both to help better myself and have a means to help others. Unfortunately without proper communication with the spirit I've been given I couldn't seem to do either.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

I used to encounter bad entities/spirits very early on in life, up until teenage years and they bothered me in semi-dream states or lucid dreams.

I told myself after hearing from others that 'there is good and evil in this world', somehow that brought comfort knowing there are powerful forces of good & light that will counter evil? To put my trust in them and etc.

Some have said that its blockages but lately I've managed to have some 'undead beings' appear at times in my imagery sometime after I tried to simulate it with creative activity. But not afraid of them.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

-As of last week but just sharing my experience with them. Better check if they're still hanging around or not?

Return to “Paranormal Energy”