Black Salt Quarts Pyramid and Pendulum Set – Protection from Negative Energetic Influences

Advance or current knowledge of websites, sales, auctions or eBay listings paranormal & metaphysical sellers are offering!
lori67k
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer

Black Salt Quarts Pyramid and Pendulum Set – Protection from Negative Energetic Influences

Postby lori67k » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:47 pm

https://realmofmagick.wixsite.com/realmofmagick/online-store/Black-Salt-Quarts-Pyramid-and-Pendulum-Combo-%25E2%2580%2593-Protection-from-Negative-Energetic-Influences-p93510542

A unique pair of tools together to block, banish, recycle and cleanse your environment and personal space; made with authentic homemade Black Salt and Quartz points, encased in resin.

Along with other elements, these tools provide a space of calm and relief of unwanted negative influences and attacks typically brought on by a buildup of negative energy and/or spirits and entities intending to do harm, mislead, deceive or otherwise influence you, your moods, relationships, sleep states and everyday life choices.

These tools have been programmed to provide support on many levels, beginning with the materials chosen for each one, then imbued with a collection of spells, protection and banishing prayers and blessings to enhance these programmed tools even further; creating the perfect channel for all negativity (energy, spirits and entities alike) to be (drawn to and) pulled into (the pyramid) then recycled out and moved into the light or their origin for which they came; providing the keeper of these tools of sense of safety and security while also receiving many positive blessings now and to come

The pyramid works as a recycling vessel, capturing and then releasing all negative attachments from the person and their home or workplace, while the pendulum provides a safe channel to commune with spirits; spelled with truth and command spells, the user is certain to be able to control what type of spirits come through and command honesty from each being attempting to communicate using the pendulum. To cleanse and recycle any negative being, simply keep the pendulum within (close) proximity (around 5’) of the pyramid overnight; and these energies will be dispelled into the ether of their origin

Both pendulum and pyramid are imbued with permanent charging energies and are self-contained; they will charge and cleanse each other while charging your home with positive energies and cleansing your space

Pyramid Details:
The materials used to create this pyramid were resin, Black Salt, gold leaf flake, Opal gemstones and a Quartz crystal point resting in its center. A full 7 days of special prayers, spells and blessings has been cast upon this pyramid allowing it to act as a recycling vessel for all negative energies, spirits and entities within the vicinity; much like a cyclone collecting, then disbursing the negative attachments and energies into a channel of light directing them back to their origin where these energies (and their previous effects) become fully dissolved from your environment. Even the living devoid of positive intentions will feel completely uncomfortable around this device, wanting to avoid that space (any room [and in some cases the home) this device occupies; the pendulum also has this capability

Pendulum Details:
The pendulum is made of resin, Black Salt, sterling silver and a Quartz crystal point balanced in its center. The pendulum is finished off with a black Onyx bead. Numerous spells have been cast upon this in addition to the prayers and blessings imbued over the pyramid, mentioned above. These spells are truth spells specific to divination along with command spells which allows the user to command (compel) the type of spirit he/she is engaging to respond honestly; When command edto be honest, any spirit and entity must comply and tell the truth giving the user the opportunity to cast these beings out by ordering to them into the pyramid. One of the primary reasons for this is to provide the user with confidence and assurances that any communication with spirits will be a positive one

Spiritual Properties of the Materials Used:

Black Salt - The black salt used to create these spiritual and psychic tools comes from an old gypsy recipe and was handmade (by ne) specifically for the purposes listed above and in the properties description below.

-Rids the home of evil and negativity, banishes negativity and prevents anything or anyone who is a negative influence (or other intentional harm) from entering or re-entering one’s home and personal space; and is also used for protection against psychic attacks; disabling unwanted psychic phenomena, cleanses, purifies and balances while (persistently) repelling negative vibrations.

Quartz - Works on all areas of the mind and body, awakening, amplifying and transmitting energy and clarifying thought processes. It is an excellent stone for meditation, directing energies with more intensity. It connects to the higher self, removes negativity and allows access to your spirit guides. Quartz is also used for healing and channeling

Opal – Contains vibrant energies and is a highly absorbent and reflective stone. Opal is often used to connect one with your cosmic consciousness and strengthen your mystical and psychical visions. A highly protective stone. When programmed accurately, it will help you ward off negative energies and unwanted attention.

Opal’s other metaphysical attributes are:
Focus
Clarity
Creativity
Confidence
Encourages Self Expression

It will inspire originality and boost creativity. It will get the creative juices flowing, and it will give you energy every time you need that extra boost

Gold – A transitional metal symbolizing flexibility and immutability, eternity and perfection. The gold leaf flake used in the pyramid at the base, represents strength and of being grounded through the process of purification/self-purification

Gold’s other metaphysical attributes are:
Vitality
Life
Health
Radiance
Wisdom
Clarity
Unification
Virtue
Light

Silver – Is symbolic of the moon and is an attribute feminine energy. Silver can help one tap into their feminine power within.

Silver’s other metaphysical attributes are:
Purity
Clarity
Awareness
Focus
Singleness of Purpose
Femininity
Persistence
Vision
Strength

If you feel you are often plagued with the attentions of unbounds and/or influenced easily by these unwanted beings and/or negative energies; these tools can be a great asset for you.

Both items were made by hand and are quite unique; to the best of my knowledge, you will find not similar items anywhere.

These come in a set and for now there is only one set available.

While these tools work best paired; an order for just the pendulum or pyramid can be created per your submitting a request and should you require this in multiple sets, please send me your request for special pricing; a discount pricing can be provided when purchasing multiple sets

Your order will be ready to ship 3-5 days upon purchase – US residents in the 48 states enjoy Free Shipping

Many blessings for you all 1ht

<3 I want to be the best that I can be. I want to do and have and live in a way that is in harmony with my idea of the greatest goodness. I want to harmonize physically here in this body with that which I believe to be the best, or the good way, of life. <3

This blessing... I send out to all of you <3 1ht <3

Return to “Seller Announcements”