Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Spirit animal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Rizomata
Zodiac:

Simple_rick wrote:Wth a muslim secound grade of high school guy :o
You are me from another world or some thing?
Lol im in the same path and for me secound grade means 17
Lol here in Indonesia most 2nd year in highschool is 16

Have you done any summon?

Slowly But Surely~
RizomataNyan
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Yesterday I was trying a non binding conjuration for succubus and incubus at http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic42054.html

While I was doing it I end up having sleep paralyze but for brief moment I manage to catch a really beautiful female eye blinking at me but its really close like really close so close that I only manage to see one eye but it feel like it was right in from of my own eye and after that it disappear

Is it my mind playing some trick or a succubus or some other things actually appear?

Slowly But Surely~
Fūjin
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Red dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Don't play with fire unless you know how to protect yourself and banish. You could easily get something you didn't bargain for.

Skyewind
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Simple_rick wrote:They are something that i dont udrestand about ch custom conjure of a succubus in the letter as they say you ask lilith for one her daughters and you cast your preferd personality and they might leave you if they dont like you after all but with ch the words like vessel , attach , bridging section they all seem like they are forcing the entity to be there and if thats the case im not touching this and if its not whats the case how she has a free will to chose if she wants to stay with me or not if she is bridged or attached or whatever to me or an object that i own also how do i find a matching personality
CH doesn't do the letter method, Ash & Mags do the conjure themselves which find the intended "best fit" for you. When it comes to the letter method itself, you are the one doing the conjuring and it's a free method which doesn't involve CH's involvement what so ever excluding any member giving their advice on the subject, meaning you are using the letter as a ritual with all the steps to basically ask lilith or anyone interested if they want to make a "contract" with you. Usually an ubi that steps forward is interested in taking the offer, unless the letter was written in a very "ill-intented" way then what you wrote depends on who comes through (if I'm remember correctly).
Your also determining for how long and what kind of relationship you are after in the letter.

CH has their own conjuring methods so when it's them, the "best fit" is usually the one that compliments yourself and everything you want to work on.
Take a look at this as well: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic14120.html
When I was talking about the custom conjure, when spirits are bound by Ash and Mags, you can also ask them to unbind them from you for what ever reason. Try asking lilith to unbind one of her sons or daughters... thats not really going to fly to well if its a petty reason *hides*
Sorry if I misunderstood your english, I think I interpreted right.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Simple_rick wrote: They are something that i dont udrestand about ch custom conjure of a succubus in the letter as they say you ask lilith for one her daughters and you cast your preferd personality and they might leave you if they dont like you after all but with ch the words like vessel , attach , bridging section they all seem like they are forcing the entity to be there and if thats the case im not touching this and if its not whats the case how she has a free will to chose if she wants to stay with me or not if she is bridged or attached or whatever to me or an object that i own also how do i find a matching personality
Nope : )
Aside from what Skywind said, you might want to read these threads: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/post141065.html
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/post105478.html

And you need to research the conjuration method to avoid complications, e.g. what tradition it comes from, from who or which conjurer, how safe it is, what kind of protection the method has or what kind of protection you need to prepare when doing the method, how to undo, etc etc.

Or else, there's a chance you're inviting something malevolent without knowing it. And then, you'd spend a lot of time and effort, plus money, to get rid of it by going to various people, conjurers, medium, healers etc. Eventually, there's a chance you get traumatized that you stay away from or even hate anything related to spirit-keeping, spreading rumor that it's delusional, it's evil, we'll go to hell, etc etc, while actually it is your own doing.

These are based on real cases : )

RizomataNyan wrote:Yesterday I was trying a non binding conjuration for succubus and incubus at http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic42054.html
CH's DIY method is generally safe as it is protected/filtered.
RizomataNyan wrote: Is it my mind playing some trick or a succubus or some other things actually appear?
It could be a succubus trying to connect with you. You might be able to try the method again, intending to call the same one who visited you, and build a relationship (ask her name/nickname, give offering, etc)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
RizomataNyan
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I was trying the non binding conjuration for succubus/incubus again yesterday and some part on my body was feeling as if it was being touch or it maybe it was my body was twitching but I can't really tell

Slowly But Surely~
Simple_rick
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shape shifter ;)

RizomataNyan wrote: Lol here in Indonesia most 2nd year in highschool is 16

Have you done any summon?

Same goes with here most of them are 16 but i have born in secound half of year so ...

And i have not done any summon since every one says what ever that im intrested in is considered as a
dangerous entety for a beginer i need to find something white yet intresting first

Simple_rick
new here
new here

Skyewind wrote:
CH doesn't do the letter method, Ash & Mags do the conjure themselves which find the intended "best fit" for you. When it comes to the letter method itself, you are the one doing the conjuring and it's a free method which doesn't involve CH's involvement what so ever excluding any member giving their advice on the subject, meaning you are using the letter as a ritual with all the steps to basically ask lilith or anyone interested if they want to make a "contract" with you. Usually an ubi that steps forward is interested in taking the offer, unless the letter was written in a very "ill-intented" way then what you wrote depends on who comes through (if I'm remember correctly).
Your also determining for how long and what kind of relationship you are after in the letter.

CH has their own conjuring methods so when it's them, the "best fit" is usually the one that compliments yourself and everything you want to work on.
Take a look at this as well: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic14120.html
When I was talking about the custom conjure, when spirits are bound by Ash and Mags, you can also ask them to unbind them from you for what ever reason. Try asking lilith to unbind one of her sons or daughters... thats not really going to fly to well if its a petty reason *hides*
Sorry if I misunderstood your english, I think I interpreted right.
You just opened my fourth eye thank you for explaning every thing clearly (hope i didnt f up the dictation im so lazy to check it )

Simple_rick
new here
new here

RizomataNyan wrote:Yesterday I was trying a non binding conjuration for succubus and incubus at http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic42054.html

While I was doing it I end up having sleep paralyze but for brief moment I manage to catch a really beautiful female eye blinking at me but its really close like really close so close that I only manage to see one eye but it feel like it was right in from of my own eye and after that it disappear

Is it my mind playing some trick or a succubus or some other things actually appear?

i have heard you might atract them even just by thinking about one but in the same time it is possible that it was just your mind i can personaly think of a light touch or warmth wich are sings of succubus and i instantly feel it on my body which makes it impossible to say if its my mind or the actual thing
Even thinking about pain makes me feel it which i hate 1td

Simple_rick
new here
new here

in one of threads which i dont remember 1hd there is a guy who claims to have multiple succubies and multiple nympho but as much as my knowledge goes succubus will not be ok with muliple sex partners he even says that he has a wife? How is that a thing am i wrong about succubus personality or his succubus are kind of special in their personality?

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”