Joni Tamat Store

If you have a Website or a Marketplace Shop, introduce yourself in this area!
pathtosirius
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: None

Hello Beautiful Souls,

I am a Spiritual Healer working primarily with individuals with Soul-centered work, an intuitive and an empath.
A few of the other healing modalities that I have worked with are, Usui Reiki, Kundalini, Gaia Method, Dragon Light Healing, Lightarian Reiki, Light Language Healing, Faith Healing with Source and a few more. I have move on to establishing an own unique healing method that now works with me incorporating when I am guided by Spirit, I use any of the healing modalities aforementioned to aid in the healing of the individual.
The gap or disconnection to various degrees with Form and Soul is the key window to healing, and one reason where I often work with individuals on the awareness, and moving them to see a deeper picture about this healing that is crucial, and why spiritual growth is key and of importance.

I have an Etsy Store offering Energy Healing sessions, Energy Attunements (for healing, empowerment and also protection). The energy attunements are really unique and have been choosen specifically for individuals to receive that will help you on your spiritual growth.
Tarot and Oracle Readings: There is only 1 listing, Your Spiritual Path Tarot and Oracle Reading. This is only the one that I have currently for Card Readings, and will be adding in more in the coming days.

All of my works are always aligned with Spirit, and my highest spiritual family. I love my work, and have been passionately and lovingly working with Spirit with the intention of helping to serve others for their highest good.

Etsy link: https://www.etsy.com/sg-en/shop/JoniTam ... _shop_more

pathtosirius
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: None

Hello beautiful souls, I have added a couple of new listings in my shop, and welcome everyone to take a look.

1. I have added a 30 minutes 'free' Intuitive Consultation session (worth USD$150) listing,
2. a Multi-dimensional healing tool (worth USD$125)- a sacred healing infusion that is One-of-a-kind individually attuned multi-dimensional tool that works consistently on your energetic fields and on a Soul level, and provides nourishment, empowerment, awakening, and healing for all aspects of you, when the energies are guided to work on for your healing.
3. Energy attunements for healing and protection - Goddess Empowerment, Chromacolor Firebody Energy Attunement, Ethereal Flowers 1 & 2 (to make Bach Flower Essences), and Copper Elemental Spirit (emf protection, grounding),...more will be added

Loves
pathtosirius

Return to “Website/Marketplace Shop Introduction”