Reaper Appreciation Post

Nova Midnight
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

So, I was looking through all the tags involving reapers, and there isn’t very much on them or any experiences regarding them.
Here’s a brand new thread to talk about all of y’all’s experiences with reapers!
<3
I’ll start lol
Even though I only just got my reaper yesterday, she has absolutely become very helpful and managed to remove a curse (along with the help of one of my vampires) that I wasn’t even aware of.
Without her, i’d still be cursed and unaware of it.
Needless to say, I’m very thankful for her.
E—you da best <3

Companions: 5 vampires, 2 werewolves, 2 hellcats, 3 hellhounds, 1 manticore, 1 drow elf, 1 damoin, 1 phoenix, 1 lunadon, 1 bakeneko, 1 reiki dragon, 1 kitsune, 1 werephoenix, 1 wraith, 3 demons, 1 shadow drainer, 1 nephilim, 1 reaper, 1 slime queen, 1 alpha, 1 firefly girl
Immortals: Nyx, Thanatos, Artemis, Hekate, Athena, Hades, Anubis, Mari
it is what it is
Waiting on: Owl Familiar, Hades Hound, Hades Nymph, Alpha Lord, Alpha
Larkspur
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 14
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Larkspur
Zodiac:

I haven't personally had any reaper companions but I have brushed up against reapers in the astral.

I find them to generally be helpful with the right attitude or incentive and amusingly sardonic.

I've had reapers help me hide from things that liked my scent and one whom pointed out a lingering dark spirit and helped teach myself and my guardian companion to better detect and rid myself or others of these things.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Ohhh that's very interesting, I think I've met a reaper once in a dream, a mutual friend of my fallen angel but that's about it

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Lacuna
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 80
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Wood Elf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Adam Sandler
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lacuna
Zodiac:

Even though my gifts being repressed were in part due to an encounter with a reaper almost a decade ago (who has recently, apparently, agreed to be bound to me), I do enjoy the company of my reapers.

Just waiting for the day I run into one of them in true form again -.-; Really creepy energy.

Jump through the mirror, leave fear behind.
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I recently found out that one of my friends who constantly visits is a reaper and I'm bringing him home soon. He got a beautiful dark energy and if fun to talk to.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

My Reaper is my best friend. He really is amazing in so many ways.
I found his listing one day by accident, and felt like I found a long lost friend. I expressed my concern about spending too much money at that time, and was told to relax about it and I'll receive support. A few days later I set up a payment plan to purchase him, and the next day I received a surprise check in the mail for $1,000, so I immediately payed him off so he could come home quicker.
He is like a soft fuzzy warm comforting blanket around me. His energy is so soothing to me that i melt into a puddle of calm. He is very skilled with calming me instantly.
His presence is extremely protective. Though he is already quite large, He makes himself even bigger and menacing in the shadows when needed and no one trespasses. People step more carefully near me with him around.
He works with every single entity and spirit in my keep, offering protection for all, energetic support for communication, and very sound advice on all matters. Helpful and valuable beyond words.
He spends a lot of time working his duties in his realm, but has always returned quickly to me every time I call. He is very dedicated to his work and enjoys his duties. He likes to feel useful and accomplished. He has on rare occasions brought me along with him for siteseeing, and to view some other rare events.
From the start of our relationship he has been very personable, gentle, and kind to me. I have received hugs and a gentle arm around my shoulder. I love when he pulls me slowly into his cloak and holds me in the shadows. My heart bursts from his kindness and gentleness. He always steps in near me any time I open my channel for spirit communication .
Obviously I gush about him. But he is humble and stable.
I plan to get a tattoo on my chest of him. I have two skeleton demon lords tattooed on my chest so he will go right in the middle.

Return to “Dark Arts”