Extremely powerful and Rare Fallen angel female DC !!!

Talk about your fav or not so fav auctions and listings
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover

Extremely powerful and Rare Fallen angel female DC !!!

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:00 am

Fallen angel female DC Elarosha she is a very POWERFUL force with long light brown hair and green eyes wearing white . she has 1000x under her command , fallen angels and demons and is a follower of Lucifer . she is very friendly and compassionate . she offers wealth in all areas of your life , knowledge , wisdom , protection , luck ,luck in games of chance , romance , prosperity , protection from all things , grounding , balance , inner knowing , wish granting , harmony , intuition , levitation , creativity , revenge , retribution , nightmares , illness , night terror , loss of job/business , bad luck , negative karma , abundance in all areas of your life , healing , calming , focus , grounding , shielding , casting , conjuring , opening up your natural abilities , open your 3rd eye , empowerment and much much more . her vessel of choice is a sterling silver blue lace agate pendant . we do offer a layaway plan .https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Extrem ... /435622536

UH OH! I just watched the little devil from my left shoulder, drop kick the little angel off my right shoulder.. This can't be good.

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Re: Extremely powerful and Rare Fallen angel female DC !!!

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:02 am

ive had her for a while and haven't had time to work with her . I would love to see her go to a loving home where she would receive the attention she deserves . Jessica Now guys dont be fooled by her cuteness she a troublemaker and hides everything she plays with my tv makes my cats run around like nuts she hasn't made me dream and hives me maybe on everything i ask on pendulum she gets on with all my spirits but she like to be center of attention i have really bad tummy pains with her so this could be related to her passing i get number 8 so could be her age . https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Haunte ... /505460592

UH OH! I just watched the little devil from my left shoulder, drop kick the little angel off my right shoulder.. This can't be good.

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Re: Extremely powerful and Rare Fallen angel female DC !!!

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:02 am

fallen angel portal w/ commander AVIL !! she has long brown hair and blue eyes and holds a large sword ! this portal is highly active and can ask avil to leave it open or to only have it opened as you need too and enjoy the many wonders of the fallen angel realms .they offers wealth , wish granting , accomplishing your dreams /goals , prosperity , luck , lucidity , luck in games of chance/gambling , protection of wealth , protection , abundance , healing , balance , clearing of neg energy , banishing of evil / neg beings , removal of blocks /curses/hexes , creating barriers , blocking , cursing /hexes , grounding and much much more ! https://www.bonanza.com/listings/POWERF ... /472189230

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”