Are dragons cuddly in bed when you go to sleep?

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Dragons are awesome, I have two, a fallow dragon and a moss dragon, cuddles? Yes they’re very sweet but very smart as well and they can be talkative. They’re very helpful in magic and dreaming with them is amazing. They’re very wise as well. But cuddles, always xD

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

My female Western Blue spirit from CH, "A", is very affectionate and has given me a couple of small sharp love bites since she arrived yesterday. "L" (my grumpy yet affectionate unknown unbound male Entity) has gotten a bit more grumpier lately since she took up most of the bed last night but I do sometimes see visions of him stroking her neck and snout from time to time, so I think he doesn't find her all that bad to live with, although he won't admit it himself.

As different as they are in life status, age, species and gender, they get along really well and both already see eachother as family (though "L" doesn't like to admit it lol).

--My Spirit Family--

Western Blue Dragon "M" -Spirit- (CH)

------

Blessed be, for mother nature watches over all types and matters of her children.
HowdoesoneUsername?
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: A pheonix
Zodiac:

Dergin cuddles <3 (and love noms too <3)

1s
Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

My dragon is however is also quite chatty while he snuggles. I do find him very often laying near or next to my dog while she's snoozing. She seems to not have a care in the world he's there. <3

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Some are cuddly, some are chatty, some are serious and some just don't like to sleep with you on the bed. It all depends on the spirit.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:Some are cuddly, some are chatty, some are serious and some just don't like to sleep with you on the bed. It all depends on the spirit.
Thanks to you and others for this. I've been getting hints about that recently re / from my dragons.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Mine have not been cuddly. I believe my Air Dragon, (K), prefers to sleep outside or on the roof (closer to the Air Element). My Sapphire Dragon, (V), tends to be very much in the background and I've never felt her decide to snuggle. She usually shows herself in human form, though, and I think she avoids the bed due to possible misunderstandings that could arise from that. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Regholdain wrote:Mine have not been cuddly. I believe my Air Dragon, (K), prefers to sleep outside or on the roof (closer to the Air Element). My Sapphire Dragon, (V), tends to be very much in the background and I've never felt her decide to snuggle. She usually shows herself in human form, though, and I think she avoids the bed due to possible misunderstandings that could arise from that. LOL
LOL quite understandable then 2wk

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Ellie44 wrote:
Regholdain wrote:Mine have not been cuddly. I believe my Air Dragon, (K), prefers to sleep outside or on the roof (closer to the Air Element). My Sapphire Dragon, (V), tends to be very much in the background and I've never felt her decide to snuggle. She usually shows herself in human form, though, and I think she avoids the bed due to possible misunderstandings that could arise from that. LOL
LOL quite understandable then 2wk
Yeah, apparently this is the drawback of having half your spirits interested in being harem girls and the rest not so much. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:Yeah, apparently this is the drawback of having half your spirits interested in being harem girls and the rest not so much. LOL
I can relate to that. 50% of my bound spirits are sexual too. I have a small Dendwet dragon for which there was a pairing service who seems happy to lie dog-like near the bed or come up and say hello. One night all 4 dragons came and did the same.

From what I'm reading here that must be a thing.

Return to “Dragons”