Please can someone give me an overview of my situation. .......?

Taliessin
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dunno yet!
If I could be anything, I would be...: me!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Errio
Zodiac:

Hi

I could do with some advice via a Reading of some kind please. ....

I've always loved Glastonbury , Somerset, England, it's a powerful mystical place bursting with Spiritual Vibes. It has strong traditions and energy connecting it with King Arthur, the Holy Grail and the origins of Christianity in these lands, there is also strong mystical links with the Goddess Worship . It's burstin with Spiritual Seekers of all kinds, synchronicity is common and the veil between here and the Otherworld is Naturally thin...

I've always felt at home here.....

After a recent visit, I decided to apply for the Priest/Priestess of the Goddess Course without really thinking Id succeed. The Lady tutor contacted me and challenged me to find my true motivation, and we kinda agreed that I wasn't ready yet......?

End of Part 1

Taliessin
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Part 2

After the tutor said I WASN'T ready, she went on to say this wasn't a rejection, that these were my first steps. ...

I thought about this and a few days later said that I needed something now....

To which she replied "Ah hah! I'm on-line now and going through applications'. She asked me to ask the Goddess in my dreams, to show me the way forward in my Path of the Goddess.

That night I dreamt of an old girlfriend I first met at Chalice Well (in Glastonbury ). In the dream The lure was as powerful as ever and I went on holiday with her to the Lake District in England.

I mention all this to the tutor and her words were:-

"Longing, Lake, etc" and she offered me a place on the Priest of Avalon Course!

I was feeling insecure and added a few days later (perhaps egotistically ) that the Priestess of the Goddess had said that I was a beautiful man and a beautiful soul (this DID happen )....

She said "I hope you're not transferring you're longing for Goddess onto the other (mainly ) female Priestess Initiates of the Course. ...

I thought about this and responded that no that wasn't the case and she responded by thanking me for my honesty and saying she was looking forward to teaching me.......!!!

Since then I have veered from positivity to negativity, optimism to fear.....?

Early this week I Journeyed on this issue and asked my Spirit Guides, Ancestors, Angels, Totems and Power Animals about this issue and I think I got the abrupt response :-

"Don’t get involved, steer clear"....?

This is a cut-down version of events but you get the gist of it...

Basically, can any Shaman, Psychic, Medium, Clairvoyant, or sensitive give me an insight into what I should do, the likely outcome, what next, should I go ahead please....? ????

Please feel free to ask for more information, or respond with any insights. ...?

Thank you! !!!

Taliessin
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Bump!!!! Bump!!!! Bump!!!!

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Why don't you pay someone for a reading instead of begging for one for free? Not to be rude, but their time and energy is worth something, you know. There are listings for readings in the Creepy Hollows shop, and there are tons of sellers listed in the Marketplace who could probably help you.

Aside from which, if you're communing with spirits and they're telling you it's a bad idea, I don't know what's holding you back from believing them. Confidence in yourself and your decisions is key when dealing with the metaphysical. I know that's hard early on (BOY DO I) but the more you lean on others, the harder it will be for you to make important decisions yourself.

Good luck sorting this out.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Honestly, your doubt and troubles with it should be answer enough. If you have a calling, you know and you make it happen. There's no doubt about it.
And apparently your guides agree.
What more do you want? Do you want somebody tell you what you want to hear? Whatever that is?

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Taliessin
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks for getting back to me guys.

I'm not begging for anything. I'm merely looking for guidance from various sources. This being what I THOUGHT was a friendly community of like-minded people who might be able to offer some insight into my situation right now, no-stress or worries, and no need to be rude either...

Yes, the thought had occurred to me that my Guides are trying to warn me off, but they also warned me off of CH and that has been a source of great Wisdom and Understanding. Sometime Guides can be tricksy on purpose just so you will do the opposite and maybe "learn something " - hence my need for further clarification.

My feelings have been "up and down / up and down " regarding this matter and my intuition unclear. ....I am a bit confused. ...

As the Priestess hinted at and I'm struggling with. , part of the difficulty lies with fear and whether this is fear of the unknown and therefore something that needs to be overcome (something I have struggled with for many years and which maybe has held me back), or my intuition telling me not to do this for whatever reason. ........and the wisdom to know which is which.

I have to say that part of me loves a challenge, is on need of a change and feels quite lost. Sometimes it's important to take a risk.

As I said previously I'm looking for guidance and prudence suggests that on a matter of this importance I should trust that.

Kind regards
Ian

CerataPhthalma
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

What to do when seeking guidance on a subject (i.e. obtain a reading in any number of forms):

Step 1: Observe the forum to see if anyone is offering free readings of the particular type that may be useful to you (a general reading is not likely going to be helpful for a specific subject such as this). Sometimes the witching community on Tumblr and Facebook will offer readings for free, as well.
Step 2: If there is no free reading to request, find a seller through the board's resources who offers readings for sale, and choose the one that most resonates with you. Etsy and fiverr and various other sites also offer the services of a number of readers. The options are practically unlimited!
Step 3: Money can be exchanged for goods and services.
Step 4: Reader reads for you. If you don't like what they have to say or feel that the reading is somehow "off," repeat steps 2 and 3 until you are satisfied with the results.
Step 5: Do the thing (or don't) based on what information you received.

Congratulations! You have received a reading that answers your question!

~The more you know~

J.Kindi
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragons
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: I really don't know

Money that and money this as if every reader has lost his soul and compation and for what.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

J.Kindi wrote:Money that and money this as if every reader has lost his soul and compation and for what.
You may think so, or you can also consider that the money is well spent for getting a professionally conducted reading result which may provide more than hints or points. It depends on the readers, of course : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Doomguy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pinhead Larry
My magical/paranormal name...: Elysis
Zodiac:

*I find useless green paper is useless, why not pay debts with your soul instead?*

Im kidding, but seriously, go to a reader that is well renowned, either on this site or others, and communicate with them. If you dont wish to pay, then find someone who does stuff freely....usually by waiting for a reading offer to pop up here in the forums, or something

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy.
But you. You will be worse.
Rip and tear, until it is done."

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”