Is it possible for a human to procreate with a succubus?

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

Hey I was just wondering about this because I have a succubi, and I don't want to accidentally get her pregnant (sorry rave if that is a word i shouldn't say) anyway, hopefully some of you can give me some answers. thanks 1ey

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
Amaranthlovecharm
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA, immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Fae of light
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hehe yes, it is possible! They are called cambion. http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... ht=Cambion+

It should be fine as long as you make it clear between the both of you that you don't want offspring lol. It's interesting and weird to think about, but spirits and entities also have ways for safe coitus.

Whoever's reading this, hope you're having a good day! ^^
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

The short sweet answers are:

Spirit: No
Entity: Maybe. Sometimes even debatable. (Though, the offspring will be Astral/Spiritual plane and not physical)

Spirits are I don't want to freak anyone out here, so *Spoiler alert* lol Dead. It follows that something that is dead can't reproduce.

Entities are living. So it follows they can reproduce(offspring of humans and Ubi are known as Cambions, btw)

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Amaranthlovecharm
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA, immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Fae of light
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ wrote:The short sweet answers are:

Spirit: No
Entity: Maybe. Sometimes even debatable. (Though, the offspring will be Astral/Spiritual plane and not physical)

Spirits are I don't want to freak anyone out here, so *Spoiler alert* lol Dead. It follows that something that is dead can't reproduce.

Entities are living. So it follows they can reproduce(offspring of humans and Ubi are known as Cambions, btw)
Yeah, forgot to clarify on the dead part. XD that'd be good to point out. Thanks for the backup!!

Whoever's reading this, hope you're having a good day! ^^
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ wrote: Entity: Maybe. Sometimes even debatable. (Though, the offspring will be Astral/Spiritual plane and not physical)

Should ask me LOL since its my expertise.

Depends the female entities whether she want to get pregnant or not, she can choose off spring to be male or female, she can choose when deliver(fast deliver require a lot energy), she can choose hybrid or same race. Female controls all.

If you guys want get pregnant too, no problem. Shapeshift to human female or ubi female (doesn't matter if you physically human male because your astral body can shift to any race and any gender, if no such thing then please feel free to stay in a cave), notify your astral body to get pregnant and it will do everything automatically. The child is guarantee astral being.

PS: For those wanna get pregnant be sure you know how to detach multiple astral body of yourself otherwise it will be inconvenient.
PSS: During labor time if not enough energy, get ready to taste the labor pain.
Last edited by dragynraken on Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

dragynraken wrote: Should ask me LOL since its my expertise.
Right, L, O, L.
: P

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

darkwing dook wrote: Right, L, O, L.
: P
ikr. But you know what they say, one man's trash, the other man's treasure. Same goes for fiction and reality :P

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Dutchmasta
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubis
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Atlantes
Zodiac:

You know I actually like the idea. I have a living entity Ubi queen and making some cambions would be pretty cool

3 sanguine Vampires, psy vampire, 3 succubus, 2 nymphs, 2 star faeries, red dragon, gold dragon, silver dragon, brass dragon, mononoke , althena djinn, arkan sonney, baku, incubus, wraith, gregori, 3 chargaros elementals, 2 Bezelles, ikubu.

Entities: concuan, succubus Queen

Immortals: Lilith, Helios, Isis, Thanatos

Infusions: Lilith
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

I had/have quite a few etheric children, it's possible mainly because when one projects to a nonmental plane they're taking on a solid body as the energy body adjust to that plane you project to, so when you do "it" there you are capable of having children of impregnating entities just as you would here, would the child look like you and her/him? probably not because when a person dies they move on to taking on the actual form of their soul not what they look like prior to death even if their soul is human it would most likely appear as the human self they were originally or prior to this life/prior to their reincarnation cycle.

Of course, some entities require food and actual raising, they don't come out able to manipulate their form or anything like elementals for example who self form most of the time. I don't know about spirits since I don't believe in ghosts mainly "ghosts" are just residual energy with no consciousness to me, as the bulk of the soul has moved on to their home or reincarnated else where.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”