Blackwood Stag

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

It sounds familiar....
I can't put my finger on it, but it seems to me it was an aspect of a dark immortal

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Metafoxx offered them at one point, I'm not sure if she still does or not. They are a type of stag that become incredibly bonded to their companion riders, which are a type of elf, can't remember their name though.

Kaida Zephyris
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black (Chaos) Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaida Lestrange
Zodiac:

... omg.

First of all, thank you for the post.
Secondly. From what little you've said, that sounds like EXACTLY it. Down to the elf.

Let me explain, I believed myself to have multiple personalities, one of which was an elf of sorts. I believe her to be a past life since we are so much alike... But it was through my interaction with her that I found him!

And I got the immortal vibe from him but didn't want to assume. I'd like to contact this person if you can help me! :D

Currently Known Spirits in my Keep: Chaos Dragon Female (Alias: Shadow)

There are others in my Keep, either currently unidentifiable or still under the guise of personalities. Still soul-searching!
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

It looks like she still offers them as customs at her store, foxxhollow. Here's a little blurb from her site about them:

"The Blackwood Stags are a very interesting race. They have worked in tandem with fae races of old as mounts and familiars. They were a warlike race, used in large battles, and are inherently protective. They bind to one partner, and it is a bond that lasts through the lives and the ages of their partners."

And then there are the hybrids called Cervidae, here's a bit about them:

"This divine hybrid came up with its own name. When I first discovered them, I was very intrigued to find out that their ancestry was primarily Blackwood Stags and High Elves. The High Elfen riders had a very close relationship with the stags, and some of them came to have these children. They are very attuned to the life around them - be it flora or fauna - and are quite peaceful and docile. Unlike their Blackwood Stag ancestors, they do not fight and live in peace with the world."

I have a Cervidae family member. He's been with me for around a year now and he is pretty awesome.

Kaida Zephyris
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you so much! You have all been an amazing help! I'm going to bookmark this so I can remind myself to order from this site. I want to ask to have a binding done so that I can contact him more easily and get to know him. Who knows? Maybe I'm right about a past life and he can tell me more about it! This whole time I've seen him for at least a year and never knew he could an existing spirit! I'm so happy!

Again, thank you!

There are others in my Keep, either currently unidentifiable or still under the guise of personalities. Still soul-searching!
Kaida Zephyris
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Also, I'm curious, what does your Cervidae look like? I couldn't find an image but he sounds interesting!

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

He's like a satyr, but with stag legs/hooves and antlers instead of goat legs/hooves and horns. He is wears cuffs on his antlers and has a series of piercings in his ears, which are tapered like an elf. These show his rank within his clan, which is as a guide/shaman. He is very tall, his antlers make him even taller, and his energy feels very earthy and soothing.

Kaida Zephyris
new here
new here
Zodiac:

That's awesome! He sounds absolutely gorgeous. Tell him I said hello!

Also, if this is in fact the creature I've been seeing (which I have a VERY strong feeling it is) then this means my theory that one of my personalities is based on a past life is very likely true!

Does that mean I've taken a step to soul retrieval I wonder? I mean, it explains a lot about the appearances of the stag and my persona's behavior in my mindscape!

This subject is just becoming a more and more curious one! Strangely enough, I've never seen the stag with a spot on its forehead, or in attack mode (so it's other visible attributes in aggression weren't noticed, though I could see that happening).
I asked her (the elf persona) if she ever remembered bonding with him, and she said she avoided that route deliberately. I was actually very surprised, as she normally refused talking about him. I asked her why, and she said even though she admitted attachment to him, she believed enabling such attachments would become her downfall, and cause her to deny her "true purpose."

Makes sense, considering her history and beliefs, but it makes me even more intrigued by the amount of loyalty present despite a lack of a formal bond. How the neck did he find me anyway? And then there's a part of me that STILL thinks I'm overthinking it all, but the depth of information I found on his species and his connection to the ancient elven lines points to way too many coincidences.

The only thing I haven't confirmed yet is the vampiric energy. It could be unique to himself, rather than as a quality shared among his kind, and even that is fascinating in and of itself.

Sorry for the rambling, I'm thinking out type mostly lol

Goofy_newt
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

I know Im late to this thread but as far as i know i tink i was the one with a list of spitits in my keep and blackwood stag was either the first or second listed. I bought my binding from mettafoxx so Im curious if everything worked out for you :)

Return to “Creatures A-J”