Blackwood Stag

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
Kaida Zephyris
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black (Chaos) Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaida Lestrange
Zodiac:

I've envisioned it many times, but it was only after seeing this in a members signature that I was able to put a name to it! I saw images off this creature and it looks strikingly similar to my visions- nearly identical!

But I know nothing else about this spirit. What is it exactly? Where did it come from? What are its origins? It's powers? How do I reach out to him?

Currently Known Spirits in my Keep: Chaos Dragon Female (Alias: Shadow)

There are others in my Keep, either currently unidentifiable or still under the guise of personalities. Still soul-searching!
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm stag, perhaps totem animal or spirit guide?
Or centicore?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Kaida Zephyris
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Oooh, explain more about centicores, I'm not familiar with it! :)

Also, I would like to further detail the spirit I envisioned. It is a solid black stag with a long furry tail and massive antlers like dead branches. It is depicted with vampiric ability in my mind, feeding off the energy around it so it seems. Seen with a murder of Crows accompanying it constantly. It has a stoic image over anything, but not necessarily evil.

There are others in my Keep, either currently unidentifiable or still under the guise of personalities. Still soul-searching!
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Well......either it's a stag from the black forest?
Or.......from some kind of RP on deviantart about fawnlings..
Nothing more to be found about them, at least not in any lore.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Kaida Zephyris
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Hmm... I hadn't seen the art until after I saw someone's signature say they had a blackwood stag (forget the name of the profile or I would say). I was curious about what it was and recognized the artwork as similar to what I had seen in the past, but found no lore either. I thought it might have been a creature known on the site but found nothing in the encyclopedia either. That's why I came here asking to identify him if possible.

* sigh* maybe I'm making it up... I AM still new to this. And my mind is a bit over imaginative at times. I just had a gut instinct about him, is all. :/

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Don't give up hope. If someone already has one, chances are there is a seller out there who is in contact with that type of spirit.

Unfortunately, there have been a few great sellers with unique/unusual spirits who have come and gone, so it's possible that the one who knew about that spirit type and how to bind it is no longer in business. You can always put the notes in this listing on CH and see if they can find one for you. :)

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Kaida Zephyris
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks, you guys! I will look into it so that hopefully I can sort this out! I put that listing on my wishlist so that when I am able, I can try to get help from CH! :)

I just don't think it's all a coincidence... I question myself a lot mostly because I always have, but hopefully I can confirm what my instincts are telling me. And if not, lessons learned, right?

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Since there is basically an endless amount of astral realms and every astral realm has an equally endless amount of different beings, it's highly probably there is a being like that.

It's even highly probably that the person who 'invented' the fawnlings rpg went to a certain astral realm in their dreams and that's what came out of that memory. Many books are actually based on realities/realms like that.

But since it's an endless amount of beings, the chances aren't really high to find someone that deals with them or has at least information about them.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Kaida Zephyris
new here
new here
Zodiac:

That is true! But then again if others have made contact with such creatures, regardless of the importance of said connection, it might be possible that others have taken notice and studied them (if they exist).

Who knows, I might delve more into this and be among the first to do so if that's the case! Lol, anyway I'll keep an open mind on it. Although, looking at the encyclopedia I can't help but notice the Stryx. They are vampiric spirits that take the form of birds like crows, no? I literally just noticed it. It's an odd little coincidence but I wonder if there is any correlation there, considering I always see them hanging around him.

Return to “Creatures A-J”