Marriage and ceremony between keeper and spirit?

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0

I've been reading a lot of threads lately on marriages between keeepers and their spirits, apparently there's a lot of marriages with angels, succubuses, and even immortals.

So then when I read the replies these threads people ask "hey man congrats, when's the wedding?". I'm a bit confused by this. Do they have the wedding physically, or in the astral realm, or somewhere else?

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

For marriages between spirit, humans, and entities, there is no ceremony. It's basically just verbal agreement and you immediately become husband and wife.

I suppose this is because marriage is not much to anyone usually as a consequence, whereas something like sex is usually much more to them.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

WhimsicalSage wrote:For marriages between spirit, humans, and entities, there is no ceremony. It's basically just verbal agreement and you immediately become husband and wife.

I suppose this is because marriage is not much to anyone usually as a consequence, whereas something like sex is usually much more to them.
LOL. 'Just a verbal agreement' Yes, that's how people get enslaved by for example fae. Even a verbal agreement isn't just an agreement. Some see it as pact, some take those words very seriously, even without ceremony and hell will rain down on it if you don't stick to it, or, as I mentioned, you'll be a slave.

And there are people that do ceremonies, in physical reality, with their spirits present or in the astral.
Hell, some people even offer to marry you to your spirits.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 0

Gotcha, id thought the process would be more complex than that. I'm assuming that someone who helps marry you and your spirit is basically a service you can pay for right?

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”