new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I am very excited about my beautiful succubus that's on it's way and been feeling tingings on lips, on my hands aswell and this just before I ordered...

SUCCUBUS, FEMALE. SHE WILL MANIFEST IN ANY FORM YOU DESIRE AND IS EROTIC, HIGHLY SEXUAL AND HAS A SENSUAL AND ENTICING PRESENCE. SHE IS QUICK TO STIMULATE YOUR SEX DRIVE AND IS A DARK AND LUSTFUL COMPANION WHO LOVES TO TAKE CHARGE IN THE BEDROOM. SHE IS AFFECTIONATE AND EAGER TO PLEASE

I have even ordered Nympho Orgy aswell two females actually...

I am going treat all with much affection love and respect...

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Congrats, then : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
bwardabUnYiP
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 62
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demonoid
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: None
Zodiac:

affectionjay wrote:I am very excited about my beautiful succubus that's on it's way and been feeling tingings on lips, on my hands aswell and this just before I ordered...

SUCCUBUS, FEMALE. SHE WILL MANIFEST IN ANY FORM YOU DESIRE AND IS EROTIC, HIGHLY SEXUAL AND HAS A SENSUAL AND ENTICING PRESENCE. SHE IS QUICK TO STIMULATE YOUR SEX DRIVE AND IS A DARK AND LUSTFUL COMPANION WHO LOVES TO TAKE CHARGE IN THE BEDROOM. SHE IS AFFECTIONATE AND EAGER TO PLEASE

I have even ordered Nympho Orgy aswell two females actually...

I am going treat all with much affection love and respect...
same I ordered that too, in fact I just got the vessels

darkLady8
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fay/Mermaid/dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hey!

My Incubus is on his way, my first one. Since before I was told he was on his way I have been feeling sensations and tingling. One day I kept feeling someone poking my back shoulder (at work) and when I got home little things kept falling / thrown across the room. Afterwards I read that he was on his way. That night was amazing, though cut short.
Since then it was been just tingling and sensations again. I was wondering it anything changed after your vessel arrived?
Also is it normal to have those sensations daily, while waiting for the vessel?

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

darkLady8 wrote:Hey!

My Incubus is on his way, my first one. Since before I was told he was on his way I have been feeling sensations and tingling. One day I kept feeling someone poking my back shoulder (at work) and when I got home little things kept falling / thrown across the room. Afterwards I read that he was on his way. That night was amazing, though cut short.
Since then it was been just tingling and sensations again. I was wondering it anything changed after your vessel arrived?
Also is it normal to have those sensations daily, while waiting for the vessel?
Very exciting! If physical objects start getting moved, or other poltergeist type things happen....Ubi's tend to "clean house" when they get into relationships with us, so it could be your Incubus is not only making his presence known, but also chasing off other energies or spirits whom he may feel shouldn't be around you.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
darkLady8
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fay/Mermaid/dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Interesting! I wonder if he was doing that.

I was actually wondering if there was a ghost around, or something along that line.
I had noticed that the presence I felt from the poking shoulder was different than some of the sensations I have been having. Things got a little weirder during the week, then suddenly just stopped yesterday. In fact everything here feels lighter and empty. The vessel is suppose to arrive today or tomorrow, but there hasn't been any sensations since yesterday, even when I meditated for a bit.

Now I'm really looking forward to bonding with him!! Thank you

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”