acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

No problem, when I was younger my mother told me she saw halos in my eyes. I've always had an odd connection to the source. When i I was younger our house was haunted and my mother was cleaning and felt a presence and as a response I looked her dead in the eye and told her "you need Jesus". I was about 1 years old and hadn't started going to church until I was 2 and a half or 3 ish. I always recalled hearing the voice of my gaurd Ian angels and those above me as a child. I remember always thinking I was an angel. No idea why, i just thought I was. Fast forward to now a friend did an open Oracle questionare and I asked if in was ever an angel and the Oracle confirmed that 8nof my past lives where, one being regal of a sort. Then I got more things confirmed in a reading that ugly did for me. When it comes to myself I think things are very obvious, then when it comes to reading people things become obvious about them as well. It's all about not second guessing and trusting your intuition I guess lol and no you're not annoying at all I enjoy answering questions as long as they're easy to answer
Xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Taliessin
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dunno yet!
If I could be anything, I would be...: me!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Errio
Zodiac:

Sorry, etc just realised that made me sound soooo ooooh needy!

Apologies for being Mr Needy.....

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hahaha it's fine I dont think you're being needy at all, curiosity is how we learn and grow. Even if the cat died, that cat knew it had nine lives xD hahaha

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

Taliessin
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks Aries!

Appreciate your openness and communication.

You sound very Spiritual with all that angelic Past Life History......I've been trying for ages to get Reading from Ugly, but we haven't "gelled" for some reason. ...?

Great analogy about 9 Lives - I do think I have 9 Lives!

How's things with the Demon Vampire Prince. ...? I guess you're naturally trying to balance your energies maybe?

My Blacherne Vamp let out a sound like a rocket when I was trying to get closer the other night.

On the subject of Infusions, I've just put in a Layaway with CH for 'Elf Power' (I have this Ancestral connection , "Warrior Power", "Vampire Power , Life and Paranormal energies - do you think I'm over-doing it...? !

I hope you're well and would love an update on your infusions.

Regards
Ian
x

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I actually ended up getting a spirit guide vampire prince bound that's been with me since i was 12, and the demon vampire ended up being a succubus vampire queen that I'm waiting for(along with a second fallen angel that has been calling me) , I recently got an Incubus that the immortal lilith found for me. But I may still get the demon vampire just because : ) but things are going very well over here, I ended up lucid dreaming and astral projecting earlier today with my incubus, we just talked for a while.

And I dont think you're over doing it at all, get what you can handle, I just purchased a bunch of CHs Feather Flame spells today and then more vampire spelled items bc well I'm obsessing and some love spells, my infusions are officially finished and the Aphrodite infusion has me obsessing over love spells for some reason.

And I always update my infusions on this thread, I update every time I notice a difference, so just click this link for in DEPTH explanations and updates >

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic6983-140.html

Xoxo

Taliessin
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hi AriesStarChild,

How's things? I miss you. Have you had any intriguing experiences with Infusions, Spirit Companions, Vampires etc. ?

I had a powerful experience with my Blachernae Church Vampire recently. After months of trying to get to know her she suddenly and spontaneously appeared to me in my dreams saying "Here I am!" I thought her white hair was due to advanced age but it seems like she's a natural "Whitehead " lol!

Also I had a powerful experience with my Vampire Ancient from the Vampire Kit I ordered. There was this loud whooshing sound like she was flying like a rocket round the room! Lol

Kind regards
Ian

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Ah hello : ) I’ve had quite a few interesting spiritual related things happen. Further as vampire activity on my part it’s very normal now. But I recently (last night rather) made a purchase of a vampire that I think will fit in perfect and that I’ll get along great with. I also have been having lots of dreams with my companions and I had an experience today that I’m going to write about so keep a look out.

I hope you’re doing well, it’s always fun when companions pop up in dreams and it’s even more fun when they’re active, I hope things continue to go well for you!
Xoxo

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

bump

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

I have ordered a "vampire transformation spell" from Lilith's Lair: This is not a physical vampire transformation, it is more like an infusion. Has anyone any experiences with this spell?

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Lmao all I can say is now a days I’m making my own vampire spells and rituals xD the things I’ve gotten from CH have been a GREAT jump start and I’ve been working with several immortals since this post who have helped me in rituals and this that and the other.

But I hope someone answers your question! Good luck darlin
Xoxo

Return to “Vampire”