new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hello, I don't know if this belongs in here but I had a strange dream yesterday.
I was visiting my dad and these two shirtless young males came to visit me/my father disguised as his nurses (tending to his needs and giving him his medicine). The thing was, that they never had a shirt on which was interesting.
They were tall, muscular, had olive/tan skin and had black hair and brown eyes (almost looked like Taylor Lautner).
I'm pretty sure they were brothers because they looked very similar. I think they were from Japanese anchestry, because of their names. I can't remember them anymore but I am 1000% sure it was Japanese (Tomo-someting and/or Fuku-something).

I ordered a vamp a few days ago so my logic says that it has something to do with this dream?
Maybe they are his friends or relatives who got curious about me?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

It could be. Have you asked the conjurer/seller to confirm this?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Amaranthlovecharm
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA, immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Fae of light
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Bahahaha sorry I can't help but laugh because of your dream and your user name. Maybe they are connected and you attract "ikemen" to you ;)

For those of you who don't know, "ikemen" are pretty, handsome boys ^^ *beams*

If they are his friends/relatives, whew *fans self*

Whoever's reading this, hope you're having a good day! ^^
Ikemen
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

darkwing dook wrote:It could be. Have you asked the conjurer/seller to confirm this?
My vamp is from CH. Maybe I should ask them about this. Thanks for your advice, never crossed my mind to ask from the seller. I'll send a message to them :)

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”