Need help identifying a malevolent spirit

serendipitous
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10

At the urging of one of my spirits, I went to see a psychic medium. I wanted some clarity on what my current situation was, because I feel like I've been the target of a psychic attack for some time now.

What confirmed my suspicions today is that all day I've felt horribly nauseous and had a migraine triggered. I haven't had a migraine in months, which is something that used to be a common occurrence for me in the past. I almost decided to stay home because I felt so bad and full of anxiety. Someone or something didn't want me to go.

The medium told me that there are a couple of beings trying to prey off me, but one in particular stuck out the most as it was very aggressive towards her and seemed to have a deep attachment.

She said that it looked like an old woman, but this was just a facade. She met a lot of resistance when trying to probe it, and couldn't see what it's true form was. Apparently it gave her a big headache when she tried interacting with it, and linked it to the migraines I've been getting for the past six years now. It acts as a "guardian" to keep things away, but feeds on my insecurity of not feeling safe and (with no better way to put it) sane. I think my depression is a big factor. I get the impression it wants me to be isolated from others so it can have me alone.

The thing that stuck out to me was that this thing is keen on my virginity. It seems to want me to stay "pure".

We tried multiple things to try and break the tie it has to me, but nothing seemed to get rid of it.

I think it's really upset now. I see lots of movement all around me and my home, and I feel sore and nauseous. I'm having trouble hearing my spirits.

My questions are:

What the hell is this thing?
Why is it attached to me?
And what can I do to get rid of it?

My main issue is finding out what type of spirit it is, as I believe that can give me a better indication as to what I need to do. It seems very stubborn against the usual methods.

That image of an old woman makes me think of a hag or baba yaga, but I didn't think they typically prey on people. And the want for me to "stay pure" seems auspicious.

Does anyone have any ideas what this thing could be? And any advice on what to do to combat and get rid of it? Or who I should talk to for help? Unfortunately I can't see the medium again soon.

Oh, and thank you all so much for reading all this, ha ha. I didn't realize I'd end up writing a wall of text.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Have you tried putting in a high priority ticket with the CH help desk?

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
serendipitous
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10

CrashingDown wrote:Have you tried putting in a high priority ticket with the CH help desk?
Yes. I put it in on the weekend, so I might receive a reply by today.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

serendipitous wrote:
CrashingDown wrote:Have you tried putting in a high priority ticket with the CH help desk?
Yes. I put it in on the weekend, so I might receive a reply by today.
OK, good luck, and keep us posted. I hope they can fix this situation for you. 1hg

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Valkirija
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

A very interesting and somewhat relatable topic. Any updates?

Return to “General Questions”