new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I happened to visit a church with a friend and as I was relaxing I felt a pressure on my forehead. It felt like something was wanting to drag me outside of the church.

It disappeared when we got out. I have no idea if it were my spirits, because I have to restart my bonding :/
I am curious to hear your answers and if you guys have had similar experiences.

Thanks in advance.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Sounds like you didn't really want to be there. You were relaxing, so you must have been doing your own thing instead of participating. It was probably crowded, noisy, and maybe you were allergic to mold or dust. It is likely that you just got a regular headache and realized that some fresh air would be a relief. A lot of people would have told you the same thing even without involving Spirits or them responding to the inside of the church in a negative way. There is just not enough information to go on. A lot of what you did post was more interpretation than direct experience.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Sounds exactly like your third eye opening up. When you're not used to it, it can be overstimulating and painful, but it's a good sign.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Ikemen
new here
new here

Inedible wrote:Sounds like you didn't really want to be there. You were relaxing, so you must have been doing your own thing instead of participating. It was probably crowded, noisy, and maybe you were allergic to mold or dust. It is likely that you just got a regular headache and realized that some fresh air would be a relief. A lot of people would have told you the same thing even without involving Spirits or them responding to the inside of the church in a negative way. There is just not enough information to go on. A lot of what you did post was more interpretation than direct experience.
Thank you for responding. The church is relatively new (2012) so it's not the mold...
Also, it was quite the opposite of being noisy. It really was relaxing to be in the silence but the pressure on my head was a bit too much.
But I do see where you're coming from reading the last sentence. I had a super long break with spirit keeping and now I have to restart almost from scratch...

Ikemen
new here
new here

Kitsune wrote:Sounds exactly like your third eye opening up. When you're not used to it, it can be overstimulating and painful, but it's a good sign.
This sounds plausible, because I've been meditating with my 3rd eye opener 1spt

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”