You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Blaze
Zodiac:

Hello and thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to help me. I'm sure I'll have more questions as I go, but I'll start by briefly explaining my intent. I have decided that it would be best for me to have a companion, but I'm not sure which would best suite me. I'm leaning towards Succubus as sexuality is a very big thing for me, but also love and affection. I'd like to be able to feel them show affection in the physical day to day, example: it would be great to feel someone beside me to fall asleep to at night. I'd also like help healing from past damages by physical women and with my spiritual growth in general as well. If they could possibly help attract and gain a long term physical partner as well (so I would hope no jealousy), that would be nice. Although something tells me this may be the best suited companion for me and would be a lasting special bond that I feel I'm missing in life. I'm completely new to this so thoughts or suggestions in regards to what would best suite me?

Also, I'm knowledgeable in regards to magic and have implemented it in my life, but I'm not practiced by any means and can hardly visualize or meditate. I've only ever cast the most basic of spells and those only a handful of times. Would this be a problem and should I be more practiced in certain areas before exploring the option of a companion?

And in general if anyone could explain what it is like having them around through the days, as far as their presence and activities or how evident they are there with me I'd love to hear insights or stories. Again thanks in advance and I look forward to learning more

JustinJ3x3
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

I'm not expecting anything in depth by the way. I'm looking through the threads to learn more as well. Just figure people can help with the fundamentals. Also I said I was thinking succubus but what is the difference between them and nymphos?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm most people have problem in communicating with the spirit companions, including seeing/hearing/feeling them. After the 30-day bonding period, it may take a long time for some people, even years, in order to have their first manifestation experience.

You might want to read the forum and encyclopedia to see what can and can't be expected, and what to do to overcome the obstacles for communication etc, e.g.:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic65979.html

Similarly, there are threads discussing the nympho vs succubus, e.g.:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic57946.html
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic60015.html

: )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
WarlockHusky
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Method of connection aside, your intent/goals seems to resonate with that of a Valkyrie spirit in the comforting sense. In folklore, Valkyries helped wounded warriors/carried the fallen from the battlefield to Valhalla. While I understand your interest in Succubus, as they have gotten the rap as the go-to sex-spirits, that personality trait can be found in different spirit races. Browse the encyclopedia, try comparing varying spirit races and their associations and remember that bonding can be a lengthy process with varying rewards so also see if you prefer more sensual light art spirits / grey vs dark arts - it all depends on personal preference and comfort.

JustinJ3x3
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks for the feedback. I did purchase the deal for newcomers for a penny and chose to go with a Nympho. I'm not certain a succubus would have been right for the time being as I don't know much about protection etc. I still do have a nagging feeling/thought that a succubus is something I want as a companion in the future. That aside I look forward to this new experience and hope we connect well together. I may be over thinking/analyzing but I'm wondering if there are spirits aware I'm in the process of doing this based on a few back to back incidents last night.

JustinJ3x3
new here
new here
Zodiac:

So I've been reading the forums and there is a lot to take in. I'm happy to say she is here based on a few things being moved/manipulated at home (she actually balanced her connecting stone so that it was 'standing' in a way that it wouldn't have without being manipulated after it plopped it on the coffee table and left the room for a moment. I was impressed!). I also get a tingling on the side of my head as well as my hair moving daily. I feel my cheek touched sometimes as well. Actual communication hasn't gone well unfortunately. I did expect this though. I have to work on meditating and telepathy (which has gone downhill since a tragic couple weeks left me in bad emotional condition, but I'm slowly getting back to it.)

I am wondering though, I read discussions saying a nympho is strictly good for sexual activity. Is this true? Will I not be able to bond with her outside of this one category? And if that is the case what about tasking? What kind of tasks can I give her?

Sorry if this is addressed somewhere else. There is a ton of threads to sort through.

JustinJ3x3
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I see nobody cares to respond but I'll ask another question anyways. She hasn't shown up in dreams that I'm aware of yet but there is someone that does every single night. An actual person I know who I'd rather not be in my dreams. Since they are known for entering dreams is there any way my Nympho can help keep this person from showing up, or make them leave? I haven't spoken to this person since June but every single night they are there and it makes my mornings and sometimes days extremely difficult, especially when I have to see them (not talk to them) every day after waking up from these dreams.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

JustinJ3x3 wrote: I am wondering though, I read discussions saying a nympho is strictly good for sexual activity. Is this true? Will I not be able to bond with her outside of this one category? And if that is the case what about tasking? What kind of tasks can I give her?
Mmm it is their main ability. You might be able to task them for other things, e.g. protection, luck, etc., but there are other races more capable in those other tasks. Unless it's related to using sexual energy to empower ritual, sigil, etc., they might help you with that : )

Some examples of task is massaging, just talking, fulfilling your sensual dream or wild erotic fantasy, etc perhaps : )
JustinJ3x3 wrote:She hasn't shown up in dreams that I'm aware of yet but there is someone that does every single night. An actual person I know who I'd rather not be in my dreams. Since they are known for entering dreams is there any way my Nympho can help keep this person from showing up, or make them leave? I haven't spoken to this person since June but every single night they are there and it makes my mornings and sometimes days extremely difficult, especially when I have to see them (not talk to them) every day after waking up from these dreams.
Mmm is it a sensual dream?
There might be something you must do with that person, or something not yet finished or overcome related to that person.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
JustinJ3x3
new here
new here
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:
JustinJ3x3 wrote: I am wondering though, I read discussions saying a nympho is strictly good for sexual activity. Is this true? Will I not be able to bond with her outside of this one category? And if that is the case what about tasking? What kind of tasks can I give her?
Mmm it is their main ability. You might be able to task them for other things, e.g. protection, luck, etc., but there are other races more capable in those other tasks. Unless it's related to using sexual energy to empower ritual, sigil, etc., they might help you with that : )

Some examples of task is massaging, just talking, fulfilling your sensual dream or wild erotic fantasy, etc perhaps : )
JustinJ3x3 wrote:She hasn't shown up in dreams that I'm aware of yet but there is someone that does every single night. An actual person I know who I'd rather not be in my dreams. Since they are known for entering dreams is there any way my Nympho can help keep this person from showing up, or make them leave? I haven't spoken to this person since June but every single night they are there and it makes my mornings and sometimes days extremely difficult, especially when I have to see them (not talk to them) every day after waking up from these dreams.
Mmm is it a sensual dream?
There might be something you must do with that person, or something not yet finished or overcome related to that person.
Well I suppose I could try the massage trick, my shoulders are a mess lol.
The dreams are not sensual and there is plenty of unfinished business. She spent the past two years tormenting me with promises of love and a relationship. Unfortunately evidence now suggests she is a narcissist and most of the time spent was destroying my heart, my self worth and my desire to live. The business will remain unfinished because she has blocked me and refuses to speak to me (I didn't do anything to deserve it, just what narcisisst's do to reaffirm you are worthless). So I have to see her in my dreams every night then go to work and face her presence there every day. Although it appears I may have some unbounds assisting me now. I asked for help and haven't dreamed of her for a couple days.

Thanks for being helpful btw, I see you post a lot around here helping people with questions or directing them where to learn information. Very much appreciated.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

JustinJ3x3 wrote: The dreams are not sensual and there is plenty of unfinished business. She spent the past two years tormenting me with promises of love and a relationship. Unfortunately evidence now suggests she is a narcissist and most of the time spent was destroying my heart, my self worth and my desire to live. The business will remain unfinished because she has blocked me and refuses to speak to me (I didn't do anything to deserve it, just what narcisisst's do to reaffirm you are worthless). So I have to see her in my dreams every night then go to work and face her presence there every day. Although it appears I may have some unbounds assisting me now. I asked for help and haven't dreamed of her for a couple days.
Aa, yea, that kind of problems can linger for a long, long time..

Usually assuming we can't solve it with the person directly, one way is to solve what we can work with, i.e. you yourself. E.g. just let it go, or find another to distract our attention, or do something to release the pent-up feeling. Something in line with forgive and forget, or forgive but not forget.

It is possible that your dreaming of her is a chance to release the unfinished problem for yourself. E.g. in the dream, interact with her in the purpose of finishing it. However, be careful not to mistake between the dream and the real life : )

JustinJ3x3 wrote:Thanks for being helpful btw, I see you post a lot around here helping people with questions or directing them where to learn information. Very much appreciated.
No problem : )
Just sharing some info and stuff.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”