Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Do you guys get the physical vessel bindings or the soul / spirit bindings?
thanks

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

i have a mixture of both. it really makes no difference, i just saw the vessels as comforting when i first started out because it's some sort of physical connection. nowadays i almost always opt for bind to spirit.

Yaksha

Can't say at the moment. Still waiting for completion but i did say i wanted the most strongest binding possible as she is my first spirit and teacher aswell. I have a hunch that it's a binding to my spirit and maybe the vessel too but bridged to my spirit.

Yaksha

She's being bound to my spirit now. I also experienced my energy adjusting to hers. Several times now i suddenly start sweating and it feels like i almost loose conscious but i don't, it's like my senses are in overdrive. I have to open a window for fresh air and lay down. I also hear a ringing tone in my ears that only goes away after i feel ok again. Medically i'm fine so after i ruled that out it made sense to me.

Has anybody experienced something like this before?

Yaksha

It's been over a year now that she has been with me. She is my friend, my partner, my mentor and my protector. She has been guiding me, waiting patiently for me to open myself. She has healed me, taken away my worries and sorrow. She helps me in expanding my keep to make myself stronger and to find companions that are suited. My keep is one of love and freedom. Everything that i am today i have her to thank for. I talk with her on a regular basis. I was mistaken that she had visited me in my dreams as she doesn't do that, though she does visit me a lot in other times including sleep paralysis. She has taken my fears away and brought joy. She has taken my pain away and brought comfort.

I asked if i could write here to let people know more about Succubi, there's a lot of misdirection as i was misdirected once too. Don't use them, don't abuse them, accept one with love and you receive a thousandfold of thanks and love back. Give them trust, accept them if you choose to walk this path and don't force them against their will.

This is a convo i had this morning with one of my latest companions that is also a Succubus. The communication went through a pendulum.

Me: You are so quiet lately, is there a reason for that?
Her: Yes
Me: Can i know the reason?
Me: Are you happy being with me and my keep.
Me: Were you expecting to be used when you were asked to join me?
Me: Do you enjoy your freedom with me?
Me: Are you quiet because you didn't expect this?
Me: Thank you for being with me, i love you like i love all of you that are with me.

A year ago i was a miserable piece of trash, hooked up on all kinds of meds to battle my depression and more, i was addicted 24/7 to Cannabis just to forget and lock myself out.

Today i don't use Cannabis anymore, i don't use any kind of meds as i don't have a depression anymore, my depression went away before i quit smoking Cannabis. She has guided me into a path of love and being accepted. When i called for help when i was desperate she answered my call, i respect and love her with a deep affection.

DarcDeimos
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Yaksha wrote:It's been over a year now that she has been with me. She is my friend, my partner, my mentor and my protector. She has been guiding me, waiting patiently for me to open myself. She has healed me, taken away my worries and sorrow. She helps me in expanding my keep to make myself stronger and to find companions that are suited. My keep is one of love and freedom. Everything that i am today i have her to thank for. I talk with her on a regular basis. I was mistaken that she had visited me in my dreams as she doesn't do that, though she does visit me a lot in other times including sleep paralysis. She has taken my fears away and brought joy. She has taken my pain away and brought comfort.

I asked if i could write here to let people know more about Succubi, there's a lot of misdirection as i was misdirected once too. Don't use them, don't abuse them, accept one with love and you receive a thousandfold of thanks and love back. Give them trust, accept them if you choose to walk this path and don't force them against their will.

This is a convo i had this morning with one of my latest companions that is also a Succubus. The communication went through a pendulum.

Me: Thank you for being with me, i love you like i love all of you that are with me.

A year ago i was a miserable piece of trash, hooked up on all kinds of meds to battle my depression and more, i was addicted 24/7 to Cannabis just to forget and lock myself out.

Today i don't use Cannabis anymore, i don't use any kind of meds as i don't have a depression anymore, my depression went away before i quit smoking Cannabis. She has guided me into a path of love and being accepted. When i called for help when i was desperate she answered my call, i respect and love her with a deep affection.
Thank you so much for sharing this! I've also got a reverse adoption from lilith and i must say, the ladies that she conjure are powerful indeed. I've been meditating and learning about the spiritual world for 3 months so I'm still new to this and my senses aren't developed, but i can feel when she is around, i can feel her breath and her touches, this in just 3 weeks. A queen succubus from lilith has also joined me a few days ago, and just a few minutes ago i could feel her energy flowing through me as i was laying on the bed!
I wonder, are you able to talk to her via telepathy after a year?

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Nice experience Darc! I would agree with you 100%, accept the succubae with love and respect and you will be very well rewarded. I have two CH custom conjures bound to me and this is certainly true of my experience with them as well.

Yaksha

DarcDeimos wrote:
Yaksha wrote:It's been over a year now that she has been with me. She is my friend, my partner, my mentor and my protector. She has been guiding me, waiting patiently for me to open myself. She has healed me, taken away my worries and sorrow. She helps me in expanding my keep to make myself stronger and to find companions that are suited. My keep is one of love and freedom. Everything that i am today i have her to thank for. I talk with her on a regular basis. I was mistaken that she had visited me in my dreams as she doesn't do that, though she does visit me a lot in other times including sleep paralysis. She has taken my fears away and brought joy. She has taken my pain away and brought comfort.

Thank you so much for sharing this! I've also got a reverse adoption from lilith and i must say, the ladies that she conjure are powerful indeed. I've been meditating and learning about the spiritual world for 3 months so I'm still new to this and my senses aren't developed, but i can feel when she is around, i can feel her breath and her touches, this in just 3 weeks. A queen succubus from lilith has also joined me a few days ago, and just a few minutes ago i could feel her energy flowing through me as i was laying on the bed!
I wonder, are you able to talk to her via telepathy after a year?

Yes, i am able to talk to all of my companions through telepathy but i had to learn, adjust and open my inner eye. I also have a spelled bracelet that helps me with communication. Before it would be harder, like a fog was blocking or clouding my mind. Now it is clear. While telepathy is great, i also like it through my pendulum as i don't need to focus and it goes faster for me personally.

Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

Hi all, I have also got myself a reverse adoption Succubus. Never really thought about a reverse adoption, normally I ask for a custom companion. Still not had a lot interaction with my custom companions after quite a few years, but my reverse adopted companion isdifferent from Lilith.

Whether it makes a difference that my Succubus chose me? Or that she is a direct daughter of Lilith? Also igot a pic of her in her preferred form and she is beautiful. She has even given me an erotic dream and has been very playful in other ways. I love the fact that I was sent an image of how she probably would look in her original form. I know Ubi can shape shift into other female forms, but I just love what she looks like, feminine, strong and sultry with piercing eyes. Also more an older, curvy type

I have to say I could really fall for my new friend big time!!!!! Also because, even after a few years my telephathicabilities are not so good I am writing her letters and awaiting her replies.

S-I-Lover
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: tough question :)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Visioner

1tk
Thinking about the same during the last three weeks .... was looking at the same (reverse adoption from Lilith's Court Succubui) ... feel also been drawn .... only lack of money stopped me so far ... really looking forward to it. 1s

But I might get the standard reverse adoption, not the succubus queen, since this sounds a little bit like stress .... she might be the new general and call everyday for a report 1la

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”