I want to return my spirits

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Sleepyhellow1 wrote:And every time every I contact ch support for help .. every time they send me same content every time .. and I am tried hard to connect with them from past 4 months .. I remember the date 19th March 2017 on this date I purchased my first spirit from CH
There are people who had years before they could see the manifestation of the spirits in their keep...

If you're already sure that you want to return the spirits, as Rai said, contact the conjurer and ask them to take back the spirits in your keep : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
psianogen
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I've been at this a good three and a half years and I still don't have the level of contact I'd like. I still get periods where it seems like nothing is there at all! For example about a month or two ago, I couldn't feel two of my spirits on their day at all. Like they were just gone! I got depressed, made it through work, went to the grocery store, and as I was walking back to my car suddenly there they were! I could feel them again, and the impression I got was, "We were here all along, you just couldn't feel us!"

Now on to what I suggest: Like a lot of people, myself included, you may have added spirits too fast. Sometimes I get the feeling that some of my trouble is like trying to pick out just one conversation at a loud party. While I wouldn't turn any of mine back, if I could do it over, I'd take my time and go far slower. Some of the best advice I ever got from a spirit is, "To progress faster, go slower." Spiritual progression is like working out, you don't get up one morning, work out as hard as you can and look like a body builder in a week. Take your time, take breaks, build off successes. If something seems to work really well, use it!

What I suggest is a more intensive version of what I do once a year: Pick one spirit, and spend a whole month devoted to connecting to just them. Everyone else goes into their charging box while you work on deepening the connection to the first spirit. For you, I'd suggest Lakshmi as you already have a familial relationship with her, use that! Write down anything that happens you can attribute to her, read it if you start having doubts, and at the end of the month! Has your connection with her deepened? If yes, add in a second spirit. Second spirit gets the vast majority of the attention, over 90% but you still give some to Lakshmi. Ask her help in connecting with spirit two. End of the month evaluate again. If your connection is still progressing, add in a third and so on. If the answer is no, ask yourself what you can try differently.

MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ wrote:Madfox do not try to direct others to another website please.

If you both agree to the exchange. I again urge you both to contact support. Simply link this thread in the ticket and explain the situation. They will be able to shift the bindings, etc.

I know it is an inconvenience, but it's currently the best option available within the rules.
I wasnt trying to direct to another website.... I was asking them to contact me and because you cannot post emails here... its pointless to say... "send me an email heres my email address"

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 58

MadFox45 wrote:
Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ wrote:Madfox do not try to direct others to another website please.

If you both agree to the exchange. I again urge you both to contact support. Simply link this thread in the ticket and explain the situation. They will be able to shift the bindings, etc.

I know it is an inconvenience, but it's currently the best option available within the rules.
I wasnt trying to direct to another website.... I was asking them to contact me and because you cannot post emails here... its pointless to say... "send me an email heres my email address"
If the spirits are from CH, it isn't for you to get involved with. This person should contact CH via HD, as Rai has recommended they do.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

It can be discouraging to feel like your spirits aren't engaging & interacting with you at the level that you would like. I know it's even more frustrating for those who want that type of interaction and read about the different types of interaction other Keepers experience. However, you can't put expectations on your spirits that essentially boxes them into a situation where you are deaf/blind to the interactions they are trying to convey.

I know for many newcomers they have a difficult time discerning between the subtle interactions and the more electric interactions. It's essential that many newcomers realize their origin manifestations are likely to be more subtle & slight than to be a fireworks show.

Whether you're blind and deaf, they aren't. They are doing everything they can for you and doing everything they can for you to understand and see the power they want to share. If you really feel rehoming is the right thing then that is a personal decision you have to make. Otherwise I would really recommend you exercise some patience and thoughtfulness. Continue to engage your spirit companions from you side and allow things to develop naturally. Just because you can't interact from your side at this point does not mean you should discredit their work they are doing for you.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Sleepyhellow1
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

psianogen wrote:I've been at this a good three and a half years and I still don't have the level of contact I'd like. I still get periods where it seems like nothing is there at all! For example about a month or two ago, I couldn't feel two of my spirits on their day at all. Like they were just gone! I got depressed, made it through work, went to the grocery store, and as I was walking back to my car suddenly there they were! I could feel them again, and the impression I got was, "We were here all along, you just couldn't feel us!"

Now on to what I suggest: Like a lot of people, myself included, you may have added spirits too fast. Sometimes I get the feeling that some of my trouble is like trying to pick out just one conversation at a loud party. While I wouldn't turn any of mine back, if I could do it over, I'd take my time and go far slower. Some of the best advice I ever got from a spirit is, "To progress faster, go slower." Spiritual progression is like working out, you don't get up one morning, work out as hard as you can and look like a body builder in a week. Take your time, take breaks, build off successes. If something seems to work really well, use it!

What I suggest is a more intensive version of what I do once a year: Pick one spirit, and spend a whole month devoted to connecting to just them. Everyone else goes into their charging box while you work on deepening the connection to the first spirit. For you, I'd suggest Lakshmi as you already have a familial relationship with her, use that! Write down anything that happens you can attribute to her, read it if you start having doubts, and at the end of the month! Has your connection with her deepened? If yes, add in a second spirit. Second spirit gets the vast majority of the attention, over 90% but you still give some to Lakshmi. Ask her help in connecting with spirit two. End of the month evaluate again. If your connection is still progressing, add in a third and so on. If the answer is no, ask yourself what you can try differently.

I have communication problem with lakshmi , arkan soney and djinn.. rest are communicating well with me .. helping me to take right decisions. I have not seen them or I can feel they are here with me .. around me .. I actually i feel that at midnight around between 2 to 4..

Sleepyhellow1
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn

creepyhollows wrote:It can be discouraging to feel like your spirits aren't engaging & interacting with you at the level that you would like. I know it's even more frustrating for those who want that type of interaction and read about the different types of interaction other Keepers experience. However, you can't put expectations on your spirits that essentially boxes them into a situation where you are deaf/blind to the interactions they are trying to convey.

I know for many newcomers they have a difficult time discerning between the subtle interactions and the more electric interactions. It's essential that many newcomers realize their origin manifestations are likely to be more subtle & slight than to be a fireworks show.

Whether you're blind and deaf, they aren't. They are doing everything they can for you and doing everything they can for you to understand and see the power they want to share. If you really feel rehoming is the right thing then that is a personal decision you have to make. Otherwise I would really recommend you exercise some patience and thoughtfulness. Continue to engage your spirit companions from you side and allow things to develop naturally. Just because you can't interact from your side at this point does not mean you should discredit their work they are doing for you.

I want to communicate with my spirits .. please help me .. Is there any spell .. to see them to connect with them ..

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

so you have an update about it?

I can only say, I've been keeping spirits since September 2015. I don't see or hear them either.
But... I can honestly say that I know they are here, and are trying to help me out. They are helping me with a lot of things, and I'm protected from any harm.
Yes, it's quite annoying when you don't see or hear them, but I listed to a song of Nickelback, lately:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi2uOOAKJjY

I mean, sometimes we need to have patience. We all want it now, but... life doesn't work that way?
When I went to the meditation lately, I had an older guy ( 60+) coming over to me, and we were talking about a sentence I said, that he remembered and felt apprecation for. Back then, the theme was about moments that were special to you. And what did you feel then? I said:' It's a moment where you know you live.' And he said, it was very special that someone of my age said something like this. Because I'm only 24... and I have many more years to live. Many more years to learn... Life is a road you take, don't expect it all in once, because what else is there to live for?

Yes, I want a villa, a family, a private jet that can carry me anywhere, I want to speak and enjoy interaction with my spirits... I want it all as well. I want to be a miljonair. But if tomorrow, I would have it all... Great, and then I would get bored like Hell.

It's like buying a house. You can buy yourself a house that is perfect, and nothing needs to be fixed anymore. But who is going to buy a house like that? Most people buy a home, that is not yet perfect. And as time passes by, they renovate it, they change it... and someday, they will look at it and say it's perfect. Some of them, will sell it again and go to look further.

So how old are you? How old do you want to become?

I want to become 115 years old. If I would have it all tomorrow, what would I do with the rest of my life? Yes being a buddha, how awesome. Doing nothing, and sitting there... that's going to work out great with my ADHD.

so enjoy the trip, don't expect it all in once. You know what they say, the longer the wait, the better it becomes. Can you imagine the moment you will see them? I mean, I would jump from joy and totally jump on them, and laugh and sing, and do all those others things because I'm so HAPPY. And next, my Atlantean vamp will take me to Atlantis. :-) and my sexual spirits will make me feel like I'll ascend to the seventh heaven. And Aphrodite, my cleopatra djinn, and my vamp hybrid, my kitsune, and my faeries will go shopping with me. I mean, c'mon. And my leprechaun will guide me towards the end of the rainbow where the pot of gold will be waiting for me. And my red dragon will take me to the treasure of the Templars. And my hippogryph will take me flying, just like in Harry Potter!

Yes, it's annoying I need to wait for those things to happen, but it's worth the wait. Think about what you will do the moment you see them, and know it's worth waiting for. Because it will turn out just fine. Maybe a bit different than expected, but it will all turn out just fine. And as I'm living in a fairy tale, for me it will turn out just GREAT, FORMIDABLE, AMAZING, MIRACULOUS, etc. :-)

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”