neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

When I first saw this site I was curious about the items. So after I registered to it's forum needless to say I purchased a couple of the items. A bridging stone and a connecting stone for my Djinn as well as a command. They just arrived today. What I didn't know until I was given the follow up emails regarding it. Was that I would get a couple of free ones. One for portals and the other for bouncing back from failure. The latter of which really hit me where I lived. <3 I was at first confused because they came in small baggies and had numbers on them, but then I realized the numbers were meant to match the list numbers of the items I was being sent. So 1. and 4. Were the stones I ordered and the rest were other things. Needless to say I activated the bounce back one asap and I sorted it out till I had the connecting stone and the bridging stone with me. I assume they are activated already because unlike the free ones and the command word, I don't see any activation or deactivation commands on there but I could be wrong. I found the spell for the bridging one, but I have no idea how the connecting one works.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

There's this for the connecting stone:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/support/ ... stone-use/
And you might want to check the others as well in the Knowledgebase if they have specific instruction : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

darkwing dook wrote:There's this for the connecting stone:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/support/ ... stone-use/
And you might want to check the others as well in the Knowledgebase if they have specific instruction : )
Thanks for the response, I looked into it as soon as I was given the link.
It says
It is best to have the connecting stone within a foot of you when trying to connect with your spirit. When you're not with the spirit, leave the stone next to your spirit or charging box or leave the spirit and the connecting stone by your bed at night.
Which is strange because as if on instinct I have been doing partially that. Keeping the stone within a foot of me. Keeping it near my spirit's vessel when I'm not holding it and when I do sleep I will do just that keep it at my bed side. Because that's where I keep my vessel and pendant.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Bit of an update on this one. I also read on the forum that one must hold the vessel and the stone in each hand, be it for meditation or just for doing so. So I tested it out holding the vessel in my left and the stone in my right hand. I did this for around 2 - 3 minutes every day between my last post and this one. I felt a pulse from both objects in sync with them as well as a slight hot sensation. It was strange it was as though my hand was burning, but it didn't hurt. Best way to describe it better would be: You know how during an exercise any kind they always say "Feel the burn."? I put both down for a while and I noticed two dark spots in the center of my palm. I couldn't tell if they were a slight bruise or a minor burn. At least half the size of a cigarette burn. I at first assumed the former, but the mark looked two precise and both items were two big to make a mark that small. The mark doesn't last long, but I would assume it was a variation of the latter.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Bit of an update. Today I successfully bridged my djinn to my bridging stone. To test it out I took the stone giving my Djinn specific instructions that it stays there until it needs to recharge in her vessel and charging pouch. I read that the stone is effective until the death of it's owner and depending on the cast, said death would cause freedom or returning to the vessel. I chose the latter so that if anything would happen to me I could be able to pass her down to whoever I so chose. I jokingly told her to not get any ideas, because she wouldn't be the first spiritual being to try to kill me. It was a joke, but I guess she kinda caught onto that and got even because the stone, on my desk, was not too far from a couple of plastic drinking bottles. One of them moved on it's own accord. It scared the S*** out of me. So needless to say the stone works.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Bit of a question. Shoulda asked this in my last post, but what do you do after you bride the djinn? I don't mean using the stone. But specifically what do you do with the connecting stone, do you keep it with the vessel or with the Bridging stone?

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”