Vamp Week! Special Prebounds and CC and 20% off!

Advance or current knowledge of websites, sales, auctions or eBay listings paranormal & metaphysical sellers are offering!
Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Vamp Week! Special Prebounds and CC and 20% off!

Postby Aurora Magick » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:58 pm

Happy Halloween!
This year I am celebrating with vampires and witches! Throughout the week you will see various vampiric and witchy prebounds, and until the end of the month Vamp Week Special Custom Conjures will be available!

This is the only way to get some rare species of Vampire currently, so don't miss out!

For a few days, you can make use of the coupon 20OCT for 20% off everything in the store so it's a great time to order customs if you have been waiting!

Check it out!
https://www.auroramagick.com/shop

JackOLantern2170
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Prototype
My magical/paranormal name...: (How am I supposed to know?)

Re: Vamp Week! Special Prebounds and CC and 20% off!

Postby JackOLantern2170 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:53 am

Aurora Magick wrote:Happy Halloween!
This year I am celebrating with vampires and witches! Throughout the week you will see various vampiric and witchy prebounds, and until the end of the month Vamp Week Special Custom Conjures will be available!

This is the only way to get some rare species of Vampire currently, so don't miss out!

For a few days, you can make use of the coupon 20OCT for 20% off everything in the store so it's a great time to order customs if you have been waiting!

Check it out!
https://www.auroramagick.com/shop

The White Haired Vampire caught my eye.. It's like he seems rather interesting..

I'm liking this sight so far, it gives a pretty good view of the area.. 2wk

CrashingDown
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Postby CrashingDown » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:03 am

Probably not the right place for it, but Aurora, did you get my emails? Sent one Oct. 5th, and then again Oct. 22, but no reply... *sadface*

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein

Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Aurora Magick » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:33 pm

CrashingDown wrote:Probably not the right place for it, but Aurora, did you get my emails? Sent one Oct. 5th, and then again Oct. 22, but no reply... *sadface*

Hi CrashingDown, no I havent gotten your emails.
Can you resend them please?
Thank you

CrashingDown
neophyte
neophyte

Postby CrashingDown » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:58 pm

Aurora Magick wrote:
CrashingDown wrote:Probably not the right place for it, but Aurora, did you get my emails? Sent one Oct. 5th, and then again Oct. 22, but no reply... *sadface*

Hi CrashingDown, no I havent gotten your emails.
Can you resend them please?
Thank you

Sure, sending right now. Thanks. :D

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein

GoldenAitvaras
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons and Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon

Postby GoldenAitvaras » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:30 pm

This shop interest me and i'm curious on buying from them but i'm very cautious and want to know how legit they are and see some reviews or testimonials if there are any. Also i'm curious as to why her site doesn't have a search bar ?

CrashingDown
neophyte
neophyte

Postby CrashingDown » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:09 am

GoldenAitvaras wrote:This shop interest me and i'm curious on buying from them but i'm very cautious and want to know how legit they are and see some reviews or testimonials if there are any. Also i'm curious as to why her site doesn't have a search bar ?

There's a Seller Review area where you can look this stuff up. Use the search bar at the top of the section to search by seller name. :)

Here's Aurora's thread.

As to the search bar or lack of on her website, you'd have to ask her. Keep in mind not everyone in spirit keeping is a technical wizard. :lol: Just because a website isn't shiny and slick doesn't mean the conjures aren't top notch--and just because a website is shiny and slick doesn't mean the people running it are legitimate practitioners.

You can read her thread for more info, but I adore my spirit from her shop. He's absolutely lovely, loving, and fun. Still sad she hasn't replied to my recent emails, though. *epic sadface* Guessing her spam filter is being exceptionally vigorous or something.

GoldenAitvaras
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons and Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon

Postby GoldenAitvaras » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:48 am

CrashingDown wrote:
GoldenAitvaras wrote:This shop interest me and i'm curious on buying from them but i'm very cautious and want to know how legit they are and see some reviews or testimonials if there are any. Also i'm curious as to why her site doesn't have a search bar ?

There's a Seller Review area where you can look this stuff up. Use the search bar at the top of the section to search by seller name. :)

Here's Aurora's thread.

As to the search bar or lack of on her website, you'd have to ask her. Keep in mind not everyone in spirit keeping is a technical wizard. :lol: Just because a website isn't shiny and slick doesn't mean the conjures aren't top notch--and just because a website is shiny and slick doesn't mean the people running it are legitimate practitioners.

You can read her thread for more info, but I adore my spirit from her shop. He's absolutely lovely, loving, and fun. Still sad she hasn't replied to my recent emails, though. *epic sadface* Guessing her spam filter is being exceptionally vigorous or something.

I think you misunderstood a bit , my question about why theirs no search bar on her site isn't what makes me cautious of her . It's just something i was wondering as i looked at her site is all. I barely even trust CH so of course i'm wary of other paranormal sellers , also considering I've also had bad experiences with paranormal sellers on bonanza this is why i'm very cautious now and want to make sure they are legit and are actually worth it. Also is her communication with emails typically not good then? I take customer service very seriously so it would be a bummer if communication was bad. Thanks for the link by the way , i will look at it.

CrashingDown
neophyte
neophyte

Postby CrashingDown » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:10 am

GoldenAitvaras wrote:I think you misunderstood a bit , my question about why theirs no search bar on her site isn't what makes me cautious of her . It's just something i was wondering as i looked at her site is all. I barely even trust CH so of course i'm wary of other paranormal sellers , also considering I've also had bad experiences with paranormal sellers on bonanza this is why i'm very cautious now and want to make sure they are legit and are actually worth it. Also is her communication with emails typically not good then? I take customer service very seriously so it would be a bummer if communication was bad. Thanks for the link by the way , i will look at it.

I am sure that's not what makes you cautious, but I was just trying to point out that a seller may not have much in the way of technical know-how to make their website have all the bells and whistles. Some really incredible conjurers have really terrible and/or outdated websites.

And no, I didn't say "her communication with emails is typically not good," I said that I sent her a couple of emails but have not yet received a reply. I don't expect her to be available 24/7 -- she's just one person, and I'm sure she has a life outside of the internet. :lol:

Anyway. I don't want to derail things further. It's a seller announcement thread, not a review thread. If you have any other questions about the legitimacy of her bindings, you should take it over to the review thread.

Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Aurora Magick » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:58 am

Hi, the reason my website doesnt have a search bar is because wix charges $3.99 per month for the search bar feature and I do not know how to code and insert my own.

Thank you Crashingdown for redirecting to my review thread :)

Return to “Seller Announcements”