Weird and a little violent(Only in one scene) dreams after attempting meditation lying down, then falling asleep

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

So I was attempting meditation sitting then afterwards lying down on a bed, let go of everything and at a few times I did manage to achieve a state where everything including self was tuned out being focused solely on breathing. But seemed scary to me for some reason or a little intimidating, maybe because of uncertainty of what would happen to me. I wrote as much as I could of the dream below when I woke up.

Afterwards trying to the meditation session when I fell asleep shortly I had a dream start where I was attempting it but sitting up maybe, I believe the frequency became high or something as such. The dream went to a part of cut of myself wearing an yellow shirt with maybe black stripes on it, and 'I went around some weird version of my city to different places quickly. A building for example would look more plain than usual and everything built looked a bit 'formal' as my view hovered around to the parts.

Inside that dream was a violent and dramatic part where I was lying inside a mud/dirt pit surrounded by a fence, and trash/stuff or was 'playing the role' of somebody whom was. Hiding and trapped there, with thugs nearby that I later on saw in the distance and tried to pick them off using a weapon seemingly that I don't even know what is out of 'nowhere' with nothing affecting them during the attempt. But somebody or some part of myself was talking about how they outnumbered me, they were also evil people and would look intimidating to you. They were occupying the area, this sight of them doing so repeated somewhat in another part where their leader spotted me. First thing that happened was one where I was being chased down the street running by them. The other scene was that they jumped into the pit I was in to attack me before I incapacitated/'killed' their leader somehow who was notoriously evil. The scene repeating where some sort of malicious faction of mercenary-scientists that use the color red/white/black in their uniforms with a red flying vehicle kind of little 'ship came to pick up the person or me with the wounds from them and might have even been the ones to 'mop up the thugs'. The person I observed/played the role as or 'me' swept everybody in the vehicle garrisoning it while in mid-air out, and escaped somehow. They looked different though, maybe he was in some sort of armoured 'battle suit' when in the scene of being abducted by the mercenary-scientist faction onto their 'ship'.

Afterwards a 'medicine' related dream that maybe had parts of me and my paths with the gods discussed in some area idk. I or the person I was playing the role of was seeking some sort of cure for either a wound, condition or something that would help me in some area within a 'shop' of some kind. I was indecisive in the dream and nitpicked over the 'cures' and little vials with colored paper packaging over each. Somebody came and told me that I was running late, and needed to pick one asap in that dream. So I think I remember picking the one with the white label and something else before 'checking out' in the shop.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

The colors of the scientist-mercenary faction were red, white and black. It was that they got rid of enemies or got 'me' away from the sight of the scene but did not have good intentions either.

For the scene where I fired on the bad guys it looked like I was viewing and thinking about them from afar, popped out of the pit/fence and then trying to take some of them down before they became stronger when I was trapped in the pit.

First part explored views of self and previous meditation efforts plus the present context.

Dream in middle related to conflicts and struggles with the world, including evil/injustice. Advantages or disadvantages were discussed in the thought that popped up during it, such as of empathic ability and dangerous thing being that those such as enemies would have an advantage over me in the form of sheer numbers from that dream if its true that I am very lacking/bad in that. Whether its a case I truely 'lack' that which worries me often, or some sort of other condition/situation simply makes me withdrawn from 'the present' and those living in it.

Third scene afterwards perhaps about nitpicking and finding solutions to things, waiting too long in store and being told to leave maybe close to its closing hours when browsing through exploring the vials/what they could do.

Whether I lucid dreamed, was in the 'astral'(Idk how then) or it was some sort of message received from who knows but I wouldn't know who sent me it exactly. Unless it was perhaps Nemesis or the entity with me if it was a message?

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”