Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Godspeed
My super power would be...: Super speed

Hello Everbody as you can see im new here. First off excuse me in any way if my grammar is not the yellow from the egg. ;)
Anyway i am a 19 Years Old Boy and i have many contacts with some Beings since Childhood.
with Et´s, Demons, And Arch Angels. I also had some paranormal powers since i was a child but that is annother story..
However 3 Months ago i had a strong Succubus Dream which started to fasciniate me about the Subject Succubus. After That next day i had a dream which i cant renember much of it. All i know i was in a Mountain with 2 Female Beings and where i woked up i was like dead,lazy and all that...
Lets say i thought it was a bad evil Succubus experince where i was sucked out of my Energy im pretty sensitive to that... So i decided to end up this Succubus stuff. But after the first Dream started not only my facination increased but also my sexual desire got insane ..
So after some weeks i decided i need to do something i called with telepathic a Succubus and guess what somehow it worked. I was layin on my Bed and i felt kike (she?) was touching my body and all that im pretty sensitive when its about to touching so i felt it strong i also got a Name (guess her Name in my Mind) but the thing is i wanted/needed a physical succubus so i wasnt happy at all and ignored her she even made signs like a paper was falling from the table out of nowhere and all that i got bit scared but still ignored her until it stopped. 1tk
Now i want with help maybe get a Physical Succubus and want ask if i need to order it or can do it by myself? Perhaps because now i dont have any money until next month but i know to do it by myself its also riskful but i would love to hear your opinions.

Hopefully i did non mistake here as i say im new here and told you my little story. ^^
Corious in your Awnser wish you a good Day/Night all.

With Respect - Cyrex.

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

Never summon one never, because if you summon one and you change your mind later not only will it be extremely hard to banish it but it will make your life a living hell so just wait until you have money and buy a properly bound one from a trusted conjurer and before you do that try to get a rosary because Living succubi are known to be very ravenous so a way to subdue them is recommended

Cyrex
new here
new here

AlejandroMEX wrote:Never summon one never, because if you summon one and you change your mind later not only will it be extremely hard to banish it but it will make your life a living hell so just wait until you have money and buy a properly bound one from a trusted conjurer and before you do that try to get a rosary because Living succubi are known to be very ravenous so a way to subdue them is recommended
Well okay if you say but i still wait for other Opinions i have just 1 Awnser now 1tk
And can someone give me a link when i have money where i can order a Succubus?

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

The safest way is to purchase a custom conjuration.

Cyrex
new here
new here

Ryla Grey wrote:The safest way is to purchase a custom conjuration.
Hm okay i guess the most people will say it
Anyway can someone give me a Link for a Order which i may make in the Future? 1tk 1s

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

Cyrex
new here
new here

Ryla Grey wrote:Here.
Thank you <3

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Any conjurer sells "physical" succubus? That's what he wants.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

There's no physical being except human. If you want to be able to see completely physical that depends how much you train and gain, and how much you connect to her. Some people born to be able to see the other side.

Also how did you know is a succubus and custom conjure doesn't mean it will summon the same succubus you currently have. You should get protection instead. Anyway to me rosary will never work on succubus, its either they play along or facepalm or whatever *roll eyes*, no matter how much blessed or holy watah

ImageImage
WarlockHusky
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Manifestations of such present physicality could explain the drained energy you describe. You could try bonding with said entity through telepathic house rules and communication, have it formerly bound to you through this site or another, or go work with another.

Note* It may take time to work with another succubus. If you already feel an attachment to this one but just want some more orderly conduct there are CH products for that too as well as forum and encyclopedia information on house rules.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”