Am I Bonding The Wrong Way? I'm Torn To Choose .

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

First and Foremost, off topic. Is it All right to name the Race, of Spirit/Entity? In discussion pertain to topic?

So back on topic, I have received my spirits sometime last week. But on that day I received my spirits, I didn't know that I received my Spirits already.

But was to much static on T.V in living room (Picture quality) and then later received a phone call on my Cell, was very static noise and couldn't hardly listen the other person.

I think around 11:30 am PDT- 12:00PM PDT, on same day. I looked at my email and received confirmation that my spirits are with me (Bound to me)

However I saw one extra spirit listed, (W) It's funny that I wasn't ready to purchase (W) so I originally purchased 8 but I think I got (W) from Bogo Halloween?

Anyways I have been reading about (W) for protection vs (V) what I read (W) could be a handful in which I believe I wasn't ready. To Handle (W)

But (W) actually have chosen me instead, from BOGO Halloween Spirit? So I have 9 spirits in Total currently) But I wonder if (W) tried to tell me that they where here with me on that day?

I think it has been 1 whole week since I received my spirits. But I'm really torn now. I was originally trying to Bond with each spirit on there respective days, when I had free time to do so on that day.

But no I'm so unsure if I'm doing the right thing for Bonding. for today "Friday" is (W), (C) and (L) day, since it's there respective days. (Both, C and L; are the same race. Whilst (W is different race, but no name)

Then tomorrow would be (N) time since (N) respective day is Saturday and (S) would be a Sunday for (S) respective day) While Tuesday would be, 4 of my (V, No name) respective day.

But the days that are not corresponding to my Spirits, Respective days. I originally want to bond with all my spirits together. But I wonder now if I'm doing bonding wrong? I also want them to come with me where ever I go, if they so choose.

But I keep thinking if I was doing bonding wrong. I have told what I'm thinking outloud, expressing my concerns to my spirits in my room. But each day kept bothering me and its kinda hard.

But I think it was yesterday, I was in a certain room in house. Then I had a thought, in which I don't think, the thought was my own. But this thought I'm also really torn, I honestly don't think it's fair for me to choose which Spirit to Bond separate for certain amount of time.

But I also unsure if bonding to my Spirits on there respective days and other days all come together. to bond together. But ever since I had this thought (really don't think my own)

Maybe it might be my best course of action all along? it's hard to say. But this thought I had, is kinda like a Lottery. In which it could be sticks or paper.

Write names on stick or paper. (I would use paper) So I would write names of my spirits. (Unsure about W and V. Since I read there not social spirits)

Then put my Spirits names on paper. Then I would fold the paper and put all my Spirits names (Seperate pieces of Paper) in a jar. Then I will swish it around so many times.

Then I would turn my head and stick my hand in the jar (Without looking) then pull out a name. It would be like a lottery. But whichever name I pulled out. I will bond with that spirit only for while in which how long, I'm Unsure) But Unsure about leaving (W and V spirits out?)

But I also don't like this idea as well, since I believe it's kinda unfair to work with only 1 Spirit and ignoring the rest though. But at same time maybe that thought was my answer as to bond. I really believe it's not my thought. But I'm torn to choose or continue to do what I do?

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

First, yes, you can name the type of spirit--just don't share the individual spirit's name. :D (Instead, you might write something like, "L. the black dragon" or "A. the succubus", using the first initial of their name instead).

Really, do what feels natural to you. There's no reason to force it. If you're more comfortable having lots of them or all of them with you, then do that. On the other hand, trust me, they won't be upset or offended if you only pick one to work with on bonding for now.

The important thing is to relax, listen, and feel. Give it time. :)

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

CrashingDown wrote:First, yes, you can name the type of spirit--just don't share the individual spirit's name. :D (Instead, you might write something like, "L. the black dragon" or "A. the succubus", using the first initial of their name instead).

Really, do what feels natural to you. There's no reason to force it. If you're more comfortable having lots of them or all of them with you, then do that. On the other hand, trust me, they won't be upset or offended if you only pick one to work with on bonding for now.

The important thing is to relax, listen, and feel. Give it time. :)
Hi, Thank you @CrashingDown 1s

I wasn't sure about the naming, But your info has helped me greatly. I will start using your examples. I'm glad my Spirits won't get offended and or upset. If I choice to do that way, if I should pick 1 to bond. Just like you have suggested.

It has put me mind at ease. I feel its right to bond together. Even more so, I however missed my opportunity to bond with my Nympho C and L. including also my wraith. Friday yesterday. Since it's there respective day.

I however did left out some food for my spirits as offering to make it up for them and for the rest, before I went to sleep.

At the same time, after I read your advice and more I think about it. I think it's probably best to bond with all my Spirits at the same time. Each and everyday, I think it's more easier for me.

But maybe later, I might get to bond with only 1 Spirit, to bond closer. If need be. But at same time I think it's best to bond with each and everyone of my Spirits each day and at same time.

Thank you again for really great advice @CrashingDown

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

You're very welcome! Enjoy your journey with them! :)

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein

Return to “Connecting”