Ghost girl

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
DiscreetGoddess
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Still Learning
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Umbra
Zodiac:

AceOfSpades wrote:
DiscreetGoddess wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:
DiscreetGoddess wrote:Before I get to the story I'm not sure if I should mention this, but I will. Within dreams I feel every sensation as I do when I'm awake such as pain, smell, etc. fortunately this one wasn't a painful one, but I was alseep at around 12:00PM and woke up around 4:00AM. In the dream there was a part where I took out my phone and started to record, because sometimes odd things can come up, and as I looked through the camera I saw a girl, in a (school?) uniform being dragged by something that wasn't visible, and I woke up with intense heart palpitations, and a feeling of danger/fear.. it was so realistic I was tempted to just leave my home and go to some crowded place it shook me up more than dreams that are so painful I wake up about to puke from them. I'm just wondering if the girl was a type of being or maybe a manifestation of my fears, or something?
Think really hard on the description of the girl. What kind of uniform was it: color scheme, badge, things like that. As well as any distinguishing features, hair, age, eye color, things like that. Whoever or whatever she is, came to you for a reason. If you could feel this stuff happening to you as if it's effecting your body and mind for real there's a chance you could have rather than dreamed, entered a certain realm. I know what that one is like.

There's also the significance of the time. If it was 12 PM to 4 AM like you said, you could have been in there longer than that or shorter than that in that world's time. Either way sounds like you been out for 16 hours. So odds are there may be stuff you did see but can't remember.
I made a mistake I meant to put 12:00 AM I was out for 4 hours, and also I think it was white, she seemed about 16-20, and usually my dreams do cause psychological effects on me, I mean assuming they're dreams. I think she had dark brown eyes, brownish hair. What else could it be besides a dream? Sorry I'm really inexperienced >_< and thank you for the reply.
You're doing good so far. Sorry I had no idea the time line was a mistake.

White, 16 - 20, brown hair and brown eyes. 16 - 20 indicates she's either a high school or a college student. The uniform could be from a prep/private school then. Which means she had either some form of wealth in her life or is a scholarship student. See if there are any prep schools in your area.

Sometimes when we think we are dreaming we are often finding ourselves in other worlds. Worlds either no different than what we see now or stranger more bizarre places. It's easy to tell when you're in these worlds when the sensations of your body in there effect your body in the real world. There have been times when I almost died because in some worlds, because I either drowned or fell from a high place. There are times when I didn't even feel like eating because I went to a restaurant in one of those worlds. If this is affecting you in the real world, whatever this is, is real. And it's trying to tell you something.
Sorry for my late reply, and I'll try to do some research when I get a chance, and see what I can find. Thank you for your input, I appreciate it. ^_^

Not all those that wonder are lost...but I sure am <3
Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

AceOfSpades wrote: You kinda spelled that one wrong. Don't get me wrong it's pronounced that way, but the true spelling is basically Cthulhu backwards. So Uhluhtc.
Yeah, I know...
By the time I noticed it, it was too late to edit

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

DiscreetGoddess wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:
DiscreetGoddess wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:
DiscreetGoddess wrote:Before I get to the story I'm not sure if I should mention this, but I will. Within dreams I feel every sensation as I do when I'm awake such as pain, smell, etc. fortunately this one wasn't a painful one, but I was alseep at around 12:00PM and woke up around 4:00AM. In the dream there was a part where I took out my phone and started to record, because sometimes odd things can come up, and as I looked through the camera I saw a girl, in a (school?) uniform being dragged by something that wasn't visible, and I woke up with intense heart palpitations, and a feeling of danger/fear.. it was so realistic I was tempted to just leave my home and go to some crowded place it shook me up more than dreams that are so painful I wake up about to puke from them. I'm just wondering if the girl was a type of being or maybe a manifestation of my fears, or something?
Think really hard on the description of the girl. What kind of uniform was it: color scheme, badge, things like that. As well as any distinguishing features, hair, age, eye color, things like that. Whoever or whatever she is, came to you for a reason. If you could feel this stuff happening to you as if it's effecting your body and mind for real there's a chance you could have rather than dreamed, entered a certain realm. I know what that one is like.

There's also the significance of the time. If it was 12 PM to 4 AM like you said, you could have been in there longer than that or shorter than that in that world's time. Either way sounds like you been out for 16 hours. So odds are there may be stuff you did see but can't remember.
I made a mistake I meant to put 12:00 AM I was out for 4 hours, and also I think it was white, she seemed about 16-20, and usually my dreams do cause psychological effects on me, I mean assuming they're dreams. I think she had dark brown eyes, brownish hair. What else could it be besides a dream? Sorry I'm really inexperienced >_< and thank you for the reply.
You're doing good so far. Sorry I had no idea the time line was a mistake.

White, 16 - 20, brown hair and brown eyes. 16 - 20 indicates she's either a high school or a college student. The uniform could be from a prep/private school then. Which means she had either some form of wealth in her life or is a scholarship student. See if there are any prep schools in your area.

Sometimes when we think we are dreaming we are often finding ourselves in other worlds. Worlds either no different than what we see now or stranger more bizarre places. It's easy to tell when you're in these worlds when the sensations of your body in there effect your body in the real world. There have been times when I almost died because in some worlds, because I either drowned or fell from a high place. There are times when I didn't even feel like eating because I went to a restaurant in one of those worlds. If this is affecting you in the real world, whatever this is, is real. And it's trying to tell you something.
Sorry for my late reply, and I'll try to do some research when I get a chance, and see what I can find. Thank you for your input, I appreciate it. ^_^
No problem.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”