Roman immortal Venus anyone have experiences/work with her?

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

There is not all that much to be found on the forum about Her. Aphrodite is spoken of numerously but few mention Venus. does anyone have any experiences with Her/work with Her? I feel a...resonance of a sort, but I do not want to simply jump into this without any foreknowledge, hence the question.

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Isn't Venus just another name of Aphronite? ;-;

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

A lot of people think that lol. The energy of Greek and Roman immortals CAN BE simillar but they are not exactly the same. I have experienced the energy of the Grecian god of the underworld Hades and the Roman Pluto, and these two energies can be and in my experience are drastically different.

Funnily enough in regards to this, I get a strong negative to working with Aphrodite but Venus is pulling at me and there is a resonance.
The quick and simplified way of looking at it; simillar but have distinct differences; like two distantly related people may have similarities but also have differences.

Lol I seem to have written a mini book

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
Zodiac:

Oh wow.. Now that is very intriguing.. Thx for sharing I haven't heard about that *_* So does that mean while Greek has Tyche the Goddess of Fortune there is also Fortuna from Roman?? I've always thought of them to be the same being! And same goes for Artemis and Diana? @_@

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

shiningshadow33 wrote:A lot of people think that lol. The energy of Greek and Roman immortals CAN BE simillar but they are not exactly the same. I have experienced the energy of the Grecian god of the underworld Hades and the Roman Pluto, and these two energies can be and in my experience are drastically different.

Funnily enough in regards to this, I get a strong negative to working with Aphrodite but Venus is pulling at me and there is a resonance.
The quick and simplified way of looking at it; simillar but have distinct differences; like two distantly related people may have similarities but also have differences.

Lol I seem to have written a mini book

Thats amazing in a book by S Rob.. Occult book of glamour magick
I found Venus's energy to be more amenable than Aphrodite's for some reason, I was doing a few of his spells, yes they are very basic but I've had many positive outcome's and help with his material ...Anyway yes I felt Venus more of a genuine energy if that makes sense and Aphrodite kind of ..should I say a slightly fakeness, I may be wrong But that's what I got and I've visited Aphrodite's rock in Cyprus so I always had a very positive image in my mind before this

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8

Return to “Immortals”