Connecting problems/Unbound issues.

jonnyturak
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

Don't think so. It started when I was about 10, but only happened briefly and occasionally (some of the same things it still does now). It started again when I moved back into the house several years ago, to look after my disabled, elderly mother. Again, stuff happened only briefly and occasionally. But it got bad since July 2012 and has been going on for hours practically every night ever since. Except a few times, it died down for a few months but then got worse again. I wasn't thinking about spirits when I was a kid.

Sorry, if this is the wrong place to discuss this, I can take it elsewhere.

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Maybe someone sent this spirit to u for revenge?? Probably through some professional black magickian or something like that..? Because that's pretty common here, people pay local black arts practitioners to do wicked things towards their enemies. And sending negative entities is one of them, which can be really strong too it's messed up

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
jonnyturak
new here
new here

Considered that, but doubt someone would do that to a kid (when it started). However, it could be possible that an enemy in a past life did so.

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I doubt that as well but it's also possible that it's an enemy of your parents or other family members, with too much hatred even one would love to curse a whole family x_x

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
jonnyturak
new here
new here

Maybe, but it doesn't bother anyone else in my family. One psychic said a childhood trauma opened a portal, but if so, nothing else comes through it. I contacted that local medium on Facebook, but she ignored me and blocked my messages lol. Emailed another one in an adjacent county, who helps resolve hauntings, but she hasn't reply yet. Hard to find many who do house clearings. A while ago, I got the dissolve entity attachments service from CH, so maybe it isn't attached to me.

jonnyturak
new here
new here

For newcomers to this thread, it was originally a part of another thread about Lilith's Treasure Tavern. The thread was split because our discussion went off-topic for that thread.

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

jonnyturak wrote:For newcomers to this thread, it was originally a part of another thread about Lilith's Treasure Tavern. The thread was split because our discussion went off-topic for that thread.
jonny pls, lol I was getting there. >.<

Also, I encourage you to return to the review thread and resubmit a review. Not your fault Adi got nosey(@Adi ;) ), lol

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

jonnyturak wrote:Don't think so. It started when I was about 10, but only happened briefly and occasionally (some of the same things it still does now). It started again when I moved back into the house several years ago, to look after my disabled, elderly mother. Again, stuff happened only briefly and occasionally. But it got bad since July 2012 and has been going on for hours practically every night ever since. Except a few times, it died down for a few months but then got worse again. I wasn't thinking about spirits when I was a kid.

Sorry, if this is the wrong place to discuss this, I can take it elsewhere.
It may have started when you were 10, but that doesn't mean that you may not have inadvertently made a "contract" with an unbound (perhaps in the process of praying for help with something at the time without directing that prayer at any particular deity--instead as a sort of "to anybody listening, please help me with ____, I'll do _____") who is getting impatient for you to live up to your end of the bargain.

That was just my impression. Something to think about.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
jonnyturak
new here
new here

For the last several weeks I have been totally ignoring it and the activity has died down a lot. Recently I found an amazing psychic (who is also a conjurer). Had a couple readings from her so far, and they are the best I've ever had. She has such a clear connection and reads me very well (via a photo). She is spot on about many things that I'm aware of. Her name is Melody Elliot. She has several websites.

Here she channelled my soul family, who answered a question about the haunting:

"It is not just one entity. It is a small group of entities who are coming to you, and sometimes they don't make themselves known. So at those times you wouldn't know they're there. But in the times they do make themselves known they're trying to communicate with you. They're attracted to your ascended soul energy. Your soul which is in your human body. It has a lot of strength and a lot of power, and they're interested in that power. They feel maybe they can harness it, and that's why sometimes they would touch you and you would feel them doing things to you. They were trying to find a way to harness your soul energy and the energy inside your physical body. But they're mostly unsuccessful at that. They're curious about you and their leader is also curious about you. You're someone who has traveled to the underworld places as well. You have ventured to many areas, and this is why both they and their leader is interested in you. The light beings will not get rid of it, because of the leader. The leader has dominion over certain areas on earth, and that is why the light beings will only step in if your life was in danger. Also we, your star family, see you as growing because of those experiences. We would not let the entities kill you or steal your energy too much. But you have grown in spiritual wisdom and awakening since those occurrences happened. Those occurrences were part of the reason why you started to get into the spiritual community and wanted to ask questions. Those experiences that the entities caused helped strive for you to get answers to those questions and to not stop until you have those answers. That is also why you're not afraid of them, you know they're not there to cause too much harm."

One time I felt there were two of them in the room. I am going to find out more about the leader and hopefully come to an understanding.

I am not confident with my mediumistic abilities and wouldn't say I'm the world's best spirit communicator.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Maybe you could invite Melody Elliot to come on this forum? So we can glean some knowledge off her.

It might help boost her sales as well.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.

Return to “General Questions”