neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

OMFG!!! Are you my long lost twin????!!!!
I shouldn't be encouraging and actually want to be fist-pumping, but dammit, I love a woman who isn't afraid to admit that SHE can be the baddest <<removed by mod>> on the block - even if it's just for <<removed by mod>> and giggles!!!

LOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEE that about you TWIN!!! LOL!

Anyways, lol you definitely need more grounding you blood thirsty little 'witch' hahahaha.

I love the fact that your squad actually feel the importance of intervening, even if it's not REALLY to stop you - it's more like a reality check and THAT is totally badass right there!!!

No matter the circumstances, they're with you all the way, be it good or bad or part of damage control or the clean up crew!!!!

That's the definition of La Familia!

You young lady have a "mafia squad" at your disposal!!! Whoop! Whoop!!

Seriously, you sure YOU'RE not my twin from another mother??? Lol! I wish.. *sighs*

You're even worse than your 'Bully Fae' LOLOLOL!!! They probably learn from you!!!

Please don't tell her I said that!!! I don't want FAE VENGEANCE!!!! I've heard it could be REALLY bad!!! ROFL!!!

But serious I love that you are so intertwined in each others lives - I want that for MYSELF.

I'm soooo jealous!! Hmmmm

Hopefully I'll have those type of connections in another year or so!!!

Thanks for sharing FAEVORITE

Faevorite
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any Faery Race
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

DIVA_AT_LARGE wrote:OMFG!!! Are you my long lost twin????!!!!
I shouldn't be encouraging and actually want to be fist-pumping, but dammit, I love a woman who isn't afraid to admit that SHE can be the baddest <<removed by mod>> on the block - even if it's just for <<removed by mod>> and giggles!!!

LOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEE that about you TWIN!!! LOL!

Anyways, lol you definitely need more grounding you blood thirsty little 'witch' hahahaha.

I love the fact that your squad actually feel the importance of intervening, even if it's not REALLY to stop you - it's more like a reality check and THAT is totally badass right there!!!

No matter the circumstances, they're with you all the way, be it good or bad or part of damage control or the clean up crew!!!!

That's the definition of La Familia!

You young lady have a "mafia squad" at your disposal!!! Whoop! Whoop!!

Seriously, you sure YOU'RE not my twin from another mother??? Lol! I wish.. *sighs*

You're even worse than your 'Bully Fae' LOLOLOL!!! They probably learn from you!!!

Please don't tell her I said that!!! I don't want FAE VENGEANCE!!!! I've heard it could be REALLY bad!!! ROFL!!!

But serious I love that you are so intertwined in each others lives - I want that for MYSELF.

I'm soooo jealous!! Hmmmm

Hopefully I'll have those type of connections in another year or so!!!

Thanks for sharing FAEVORITE
Oh Diva! Oh dear, I exude out too female energies. I am not a woman. That said I have a lot of similarities to women. I am in the same boat/team as them, I love guys (I'm gay). I love the Goddess.

I am not a witch. I am a <<removed by mod>> Witch! Haha. Yes I do need more grounding. Normally I wouldn't get so irritated by them but somehow I been easier to get mad lately.

Yeah, my spirits definitely keeps me in track. Otherwise I would have done more terrible things to people who offends me. That's why I need more WA spirits in my team. I have a very terrible shadow self. If it isn't for my good upbringing, I would have probably landed in prison.

My Faeries are nice and all until you offend them! Like me! They do know how to take a joke so no worries. My personality are like Faeries, which is what draws me to them and them to me.

Don't be jealous, after a few months or so working with them. You will have a beautiful relationship with them. Just lots of patience and time. Once a spirit choose you, they are part of your life. They will constantly be by your side.

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Awww Fae, your energy is EVERYTHING!!!!

I REALLY don't care WHAT you are - I love YOUR personality!!! OMFG!!! You are one of the REALIST <<removed by mod>> I'll probably every meet!! DAMMIT!

Talking about grounding, my uni is the very first WA and female spirit and I too need a lot of grounding otherwise I find myself connected too much to my shadow side - It gets bad at times, but I get through it, because my sun makes it so.

Both my Djinn are DA, but their personalities and energies are very balanced and they are very calm and compassionate. I think to them I'm a petulant child with a major attitude problem that needs immediate intervention- hence the huge gracing period I get from them .

I respect them, but the things I say/do/think aren't EXACTLY always 'kosher'. I think they understand that as nobody would ever and they never judge at all.

I still have a long way to go with my squad, hence me trying to get Toni's 3rd eye blood magick, but my senses have opened up a lot. Been learning defensive magick and to develop my senses in the astral- they help and oversee everything lololol!

Thanks for the encouragement FAE!!! I can't wait for our relationship to move to greater heights!!

TO GOOD TIMES & MAKING A <<removed by mod>>LOAD OF MISTAKES!!

Faevorite
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any Faery Race
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

You're so funny Diva! Your choice of word usage is really hilarious! Realist <<removed by mod>> around. I like that label~

Grounding is very important for everyone it seems. Not good to stay high up in the clouds. Our reality that we are in is also important! Glad that you got it controlled. Your unicorn really sounds amazing, treasure her well.

Spirits are generally okay with what you say. So I don't think it should be an issue, though it's nice that you really mind what you say to your spirits. It's a very helpful skill in real life. Geez, everyone always seem to be offended by this or that. Like what gives?!

Practice makes perfect. I do need a lot of practice and I am a very lazy person. So my journey is kinda slow. You seem to be moving at a very fast pace, you will grow faster and be better than me honestly but it isn't a competition! Hoping to see you do great things in the future.

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Faevorite wrote:You're so funny Diva! Your choice of word usage is really hilarious! Realist <<removed by mod>> around. I like that label~

Grounding is very important for everyone it seems. Not good to stay high up in the clouds. Our reality that we are in is also important! Glad that you got it controlled. Your unicorn really sounds amazing, treasure her well.

Spirits are generally okay with what you say. So I don't think it should be an issue, though it's nice that you really mind what you say to your spirits. It's a very helpful skill in real life. Geez, everyone always seem to be offended by this or that. Like what gives?!

Practice makes perfect. I do need a lot of practice and I am a very lazy person. So my journey is kinda slow. You seem to be moving at a very fast pace, you will grow faster and be better than me honestly but it isn't a competition! Hoping to see you do great things in the future.
I dunno why I get all 'GANGSTA' ::rofl:: it's a REFLEX!!

BUT somehow that TITLE suits you FAEVRY much!!

I wish I had more to say about my uni, but I don't know anything about her at this stage. I still need to get that binding and her information.

I can't wait to start bonding with her though, I just know it's gonna be GOOD!

I try to read up as much as possible and I have a HUGE library collection of meta books, cornering different pantheons of magick, but I feel I still have a LONG way to go before I can actually start to incorporate some of those practices.

I'm not at all WITCHY, but learning the BASICS will help me a lot.

I trust that I'll be able advance in the future and that my spirits will appreciate what I try to do for them and what I try to do with them.
I'm not TRADITIONAL so i dont incorporate all the ritualistic type of practices. I think they understand though.. It's not been long but I already LOVE these guys!!.

LOLOLOL! Talking about lazy and going at it slow, better LATE than never right?! I sometimes wish I'd known about all of this earlier on, but I will not regret it either. It happened when it was suppose to happen.

You ALREADY have a strong bond with you're SQUAD and you're doing us an amazing labour of LOVE by giving us FREE readings!! You REALLY have a gift, you AMAZING person You!!!!

I'm getting myself tarot decks and hopefully I can learn a few tricks under your TRUSTED supervision hehehe!!!

To learning new things and to making many mistakes in the future!!!! :D

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Please refrain from using swear words. Refer to Rule #2:
2. No potty-mouth
--- Yes, most of us are adults here but in addition to some minors being here you also have to remember we have people of varying faiths and backgrounds. While you may not take offense to a foul word it may go against another's belief system. Defer to #1 and remember to be respectful. Blatant disregard of this rule will result in you being warned.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

CH Moderator wrote:Please refrain from using swear words. Refer to Rule #2:
2. No potty-mouth
--- Yes, most of us are adults here but in addition to some minors being here you also have to remember we have people of varying faiths and backgrounds. While you may not take offense to a foul word it may go against another's belief system. Defer to #1 and remember to be respectful. Blatant disregard of this rule will result in you being warned.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Roger THAT!

GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
Zodiac:

CrashingDown wrote:My Master Spirit -- a Divine dragon who is divine in every sense of the word. :D

He's so willing to help me that he'll jump straight into a project with no regard as to whether or not it's something he can do. When he first arrived, he had a bit of an arrogant "been there, done that, didn't get the T-shirt" attitude, very much of the "I understand you're human, you just sit back and let me handle things" approach. The one time he butted up against a wall when I asked for his help (long story) he got so frustrated that I now think he considers me his "personal challenge" and does every possible thing he can to impress me whenever I ask him for help with something now. :lol:
Would you consider divine dragons to be dark/grey arts? I can't find anything that says what arts they are.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

GoldenAitvaras wrote:
CrashingDown wrote:My Master Spirit -- a Divine dragon who is divine in every sense of the word. :D

He's so willing to help me that he'll jump straight into a project with no regard as to whether or not it's something he can do. When he first arrived, he had a bit of an arrogant "been there, done that, didn't get the T-shirt" attitude, very much of the "I understand you're human, you just sit back and let me handle things" approach. The one time he butted up against a wall when I asked for his help (long story) he got so frustrated that I now think he considers me his "personal challenge" and does every possible thing he can to impress me whenever I ask him for help with something now. :lol:
Would you consider divine dragons to be dark/grey arts? I can't find anything that says what arts they are.
I do, yes. He's definitely not a hard WA being.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

I have a couple ride or die friends here with me, albeit not all of them are. If Im going to be specific and mention one of them it's my partner, my dullahan. I believe I mentioned her a couple times in chat and on the forums. She's one of my first spirits binded to me, she's extremely protective.
Literally just now asked how protective she is towards me on a 1-10 and said "20" immediately XD. And I'm like "Oh ok lol, that was quick".
We don't spend time often I do admit, as I like to have time for myself and my other companions as well. She's joking gal and have been told she can be dark and intimidating towards others but not towards me as much. She's quick to give her opinion on things, pretty chill at times, extremely flirty as well. I'm honestly glad I have someone like her in my life, certainly makes it fun.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”