WHO'S YOUR RIDE OR DIE SPIRIT/ENTITY?

User avatar
DIVA_AT_LARGE
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 218
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:10 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Carpathian Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't Have One

WHO'S YOUR RIDE OR DIE SPIRIT/ENTITY?

Postby DIVA_AT_LARGE » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:44 am

In your personal opinion, who is the baddest spirit/entity in your keep?
Your ride or die?
The one who'll never hesitate and you sometimes don't even have to elaborate too much on the detail?
They're game - down for whatever, no matter what?
The one's that don't need pep talks to get down and dirty - considered it done and dusted?

Do you have such connections with your spirits/entities?

You can do all, be all - no judgments whatsoever?


"this seat is reserved for death"

User avatar
CrashingDown
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 438
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:55 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Re: WHO'S YOUR RIDE OR DIE SPIRIT/ENTITY?

Postby CrashingDown » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:19 pm

My Master Spirit -- a Divine dragon who is divine in every sense of the word. :D

He's so willing to help me that he'll jump straight into a project with no regard as to whether or not it's something he can do. When he first arrived, he had a bit of an arrogant "been there, done that, didn't get the T-shirt" attitude, very much of the "I understand you're human, you just sit back and let me handle things" approach. The one time he butted up against a wall when I asked for his help (long story) he got so frustrated that I now think he considers me his "personal challenge" and does every possible thing he can to impress me whenever I ask him for help with something now. :lol:


"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein

User avatar
DIVA_AT_LARGE
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 218
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:10 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Carpathian Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't Have One

Re: WHO'S YOUR RIDE OR DIE SPIRIT/ENTITY?

Postby DIVA_AT_LARGE » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:48 pm

Awwww cute how his cheeky too!!! 2yn
It sounds as if the two of you have such an interesting, yet still deep connection built on all the right stuff!!! I'm so jealous!!! 2cy 1sy

I'm still in the bonding process, but truthfully speaking, it'll have to be my Elder Marid -

My Super "K" <3

His also my very first spirit!!!
He'll always hold the key to my heart!!! 1ht


"this seat is reserved for death"

Dirty-paws
new here
new here
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:49 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: gargoyle
If I could be anything, I would be...: A dragon!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: WHO'S YOUR RIDE OR DIE SPIRIT/ENTITY?

Postby Dirty-paws » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:18 pm

Definitely my first spirit "L", my big scary gargoyle. He's so badass and a great protector, but he's also a kind, no-nonsense gentleman and very caring to me. Very much the "Adult" of my spirit family, lol. He has a tendency to chide me whenever I do something dangerous, especially when I'm driving.
We both like macabre and spooky things, so our favorite things to do together are reading scary books and playing the horror game Darkest Dungeon. : )


My Spirit Family: "L" - Gargoyle, "G" - Terra Dragon, "T" - Incubus, "V" - Divine Dragon
Familiars: Locksby ( Pet Fam.; black cat)

User avatar
DIVA_AT_LARGE
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 218
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:10 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Carpathian Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't Have One

Re: WHO'S YOUR RIDE OR DIE SPIRIT/ENTITY?

Postby DIVA_AT_LARGE » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:07 am

@Dirty-paws and one would think that those guys are all hard angles!!! 1sh Awwwww your experience is really tugging seriously at my heart strings!!! 1s
I wish I could sit down with some of my spirits and enjoy a book! I'm an honest to gawd bookworm!!!! 1s I just can't see any of them wanting to read my stories with me 1tk Or watch a few movies either, but I'll have a better chance hopefully with my unicorn 1h I hope so!!


"this seat is reserved for death"

Dirty-paws
new here
new here
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:49 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: gargoyle
If I could be anything, I would be...: A dragon!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: WHO'S YOUR RIDE OR DIE SPIRIT/ENTITY?

Postby Dirty-paws » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:52 pm

DIVA_AT_LARGE wrote:@Dirty-paws and one would think that those guys are all hard angles!!! 1sh Awwwww your experience is really tugging seriously at my heart strings!!! 1s
I wish I could sit down with some of my spirits and enjoy a book! I'm an honest to gawd bookworm!!!! 1s I just can't see any of them wanting to read my stories with me 1tk Or watch a few movies either, but I'll have a better chance hopefully with my unicorn 1h I hope so!!


I'm also a huge book nerd! :D
Whenever I receive a new spirit companion's vessel, I introduce them to my home and then I sit them down for a little "mini-interview" just so I can get some information on what they like/don't like. I always ask my new companions if they prefer to read or watch movies (or any other activity). Both my Dragon and Gargoyle love reading, the Incubus? Not so much. He gets bored with it lol.

Good luck with your Unicorn! Maybe they'll like to snuggle down and read with you. :)
"L" and I recently finished Mary Shelly's Frankenstein, in which we both hated Victor and LOVED the monster. We've been meaning to sit down and watch the 1994 movie with Robert De Niro to compare the two. :)


My Spirit Family: "L" - Gargoyle, "G" - Terra Dragon, "T" - Incubus, "V" - Divine Dragon
Familiars: Locksby ( Pet Fam.; black cat)

User avatar
DIVA_AT_LARGE
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 218
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:10 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Carpathian Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't Have One

Re: WHO'S YOUR RIDE OR DIE SPIRIT/ENTITY?

Postby DIVA_AT_LARGE » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:41 pm

Dirty-paws wrote:
DIVA_AT_LARGE wrote:@Dirty-paws and one would think that those guys are all hard angles!!! 1sh Awwwww your experience is really tugging seriously at my heart strings!!! 1s
I wish I could sit down with some of my spirits and enjoy a book! I'm an honest to gawd bookworm!!!! 1s I just can't see any of them wanting to read my stories with me 1tk Or watch a few movies either, but I'll have a better chance hopefully with my unicorn 1h I hope so!!


I'm also a huge book nerd! :D
Whenever I receive a new spirit companion's vessel, I introduce them to my home and then I sit them down for a little "mini-interview" just so I can get some information on what they like/don't like. I always ask my new companions if they prefer to read or watch movies (or any other activity). Both my Dragon and Gargoyle love reading, the Incubus? Not so much. He gets bored with it lol.

Good luck with your Unicorn! Maybe they'll like to snuggle down and read with you. :)
"L" and I recently finished Mary Shelly's Frankenstein, in which we both hated Victor and LOVED the monster. We've been meaning to sit down and watch the 1994 movie with Robert De Niro to compare the two. :)


You actually sit down with them and have mini interviews? That is SOOOOOO cool!!

I wish I could hear and see my spirits. I still have to develop my senses.

I love that you guys snuggle up and enjoy your books and movies together, that's just too cute!!!! XD

I think my spirits they just go along with the program whether they like it or not but I always tell them to find things to do that interest them when I'm reading and then when I'm so engrossed, I'll include them in the inside jokes and I'll laugh so hard and include them in the dialogue, regardless if I can hear them.

I like that you have a bucketlist of sorts with things you want to do with your spirits.

I'm going to incorporate that idea into my daily routine!!!!


"this seat is reserved for death"

Dirty-paws
new here
new here
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:49 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: gargoyle
If I could be anything, I would be...: A dragon!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: WHO'S YOUR RIDE OR DIE SPIRIT/ENTITY?

Postby Dirty-paws » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:17 pm

LOL I guess it is kind of cool. I do it all through pendulum work when they first arrive home. I typically don't hear them until I get a good grasp of who they are first. I keep a little journal with all their appearances, likes and dislikes, etc. :)

Definitely keep at it though! The more you interact and commune with your spirits, the better you'll get!
I've been into ghost hunting and researching the supernatural since I was 11 and I became a witch two years ago, but I've only been a Spirit Keeper since Summer 2017. Since then, my clairaudience has gotten SOO much better and I see little speckles of light whenever a spirit is around. I even saw "L" as an orb of light float across my hallway once! I was floored. o.o
And last night I saw a shadowy figure from the corner of my eye and "L" confirmed he was watching over me through telepathy. I love my gargoyle so much. <3


My Spirit Family: "L" - Gargoyle, "G" - Terra Dragon, "T" - Incubus, "V" - Divine Dragon
Familiars: Locksby ( Pet Fam.; black cat)

User avatar
DIVA_AT_LARGE
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 218
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:10 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Carpathian Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't Have One

Re: WHO'S YOUR RIDE OR DIE SPIRIT/ENTITY?

Postby DIVA_AT_LARGE » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:19 am

Dirty-paws wrote:LOL I guess it is kind of cool. I do it all through pendulum work when they first arrive home. I typically don't hear them until I get a good grasp of who they are first. I keep a little journal with all their appearances, likes and dislikes, etc. :)

Definitely keep at it though! The more you interact and commune with your spirits, the better you'll get!
I've been into ghost hunting and researching the supernatural since I was 11 and I became a witch two years ago, but I've only been a Spirit Keeper since Summer 2017. Since then, my clairaudience has gotten SOO much better and I see little speckles of light whenever a spirit is around. I even saw "L" as an orb of light float across my hallway once! I was floored. o.o
And last night I saw a shadowy figure from the corner of my eye and "L" confirmed he was watching over me through telepathy. I love my gargoyle so much. <3



At this stage I'm too afraid to use any external means of communication, be it a pendulum, spirit board or even tarot deck.

I don't want to attract any unwanted attention to myself, but I will sit and ask them to connect and then I feel very dense energy moving through my body and I feel spaced out.

I'll sit in a dark room and then my vision will black out and reality will recede completely. It feels as if their building a bridge of sorts to me and whomever i can connect with the strongest, energy will flow through me and then I'll be able to feel presence in the room.

Muscles will twitch, hairs will stand on end and if I'm lucky, I'll actually hear something.

I sometimes hear my own voice directing my actions and I'll second guess but still follow through.

I still have a lot to learn. But you sound waaaaaaaaay better at this and this gives me hope!!!

I love reading about you and your spiritual companions!!! I live for it!!!

I'm a bit uncomfortable with the fact that my son can see things. I was a bit shocked that he's been acting as if he' interacting with a imaginary friend.

I just hope I'll be able to be better equipped to openly senses.


I love when you talk about your relationship with you gargoyle!!! It's really something else and I can't help feeling a little jealous. Of course if I do more I'll get better results. My spirits aren't chatty.

I can only hope my unicorn will be!!!


"this seat is reserved for death"

User avatar
WarlockHusky
new here
new here
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:56 am
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 48
Spelled Number: 3
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Legend Killer

Re: WHO'S YOUR RIDE OR DIE SPIRIT/ENTITY?

Postby WarlockHusky » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:16 pm

I don't consider myself to have a "ride or die" go-to spirit, though as a child I often called to Hermes mentally for assistance. Lately however, it would be my Valkyrie spirit "T" who loves battle and cuddling :D




Return to “Spirit Keeping”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests