One week flash sale

Advance or current knowledge of websites, sales, auctions or eBay listings paranormal & metaphysical sellers are offering!
User avatar
CrashingDown
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:55 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Re: One week flash sale

Postby CrashingDown » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:04 pm

DIVA_AT_LARGE wrote:
CrashingDown wrote:Purchased my first binding from Toni today. I'll admit, I'm nervous considering he's in the "purchase at your own risk" category (and no offense to you, Toni, but some of the things in your shop... :scared: ), but I'm also confident I did the right thing and am excited to see how our relationship develops. :D


ROFL!!! I'm also getting my very first binding.. Nothing that "Wtf did I just do, but still darker than what I'm use to...


Same. Though I have the feeling that he's only going to be a risk for anyone who crosses me. :lol:

We should brace ourselves, I get the feeling we're both going on a heck of an adventure! :D


"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein

DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:44 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 100
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: One week flash sale

Postby DutchAthletic92 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:06 pm

Secretsensations wrote:http://www.secretsensations.org

Having a one week flash sale 45% off the entire store. after this I'll have to play catch up so I might not have one for a while lol This one is upon request. 1d starts now and ends on the 11th


I’n really interested in those blood spells. They sound awesome. Do you also have a blood spell for clairaudience? Or telepathy messages with spirits/living entities?

I would really like to open my 3rd eye and to be able to hear my spirits :)

Also what do you mean with “blood magick is dangerous”? Where can I find background info on that ? :) With all respect, Isn’t it a little bit over exaggerated? :) Or should I really worry about it?

* Keep in mind i’m a newbie. I don’t know anything about magick. Sorry if I insulted you in any way:)


~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein

User avatar
DIVA_AT_LARGE
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 218
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:10 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Carpathian Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't Have One

Re: One week flash sale

Postby DIVA_AT_LARGE » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:14 pm

CrashingDown wrote:
DIVA_AT_LARGE wrote:
CrashingDown wrote:Purchased my first binding from Toni today. I'll admit, I'm nervous considering he's in the "purchase at your own risk" category (and no offense to you, Toni, but some of the things in your shop... :scared: ), but I'm also confident I did the right thing and am excited to see how our relationship develops. :D


ROFL!!! I'm also getting my very first binding.. Nothing that "Wtf did I just do, but still darker than what I'm use to...


Same. Though I have the feeling that he's only going to be a risk for anyone who crosses me. :lol:

We should brace ourselves, I get the feeling we're both going on a heck of an adventure! :D


For sure!! 2wk

He's deliciously dark and I can't wait to fully embrace him - a bit worried though 1spt

I'm considering getting Toni's Third Eye Blood Magick Spell as well...


"this seat is reserved for death"

User avatar
CrashingDown
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:55 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Re: One week flash sale

Postby CrashingDown » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:22 pm

DIVA_AT_LARGE wrote:
CrashingDown wrote:Same. Though I have the feeling that he's only going to be a risk for anyone who crosses me. :lol:

We should brace ourselves, I get the feeling we're both going on a heck of an adventure! :D


For sure!! 2wk

He's deliciously dark and I can't wait to fully embrace him - a bit worried though 1spt

I'm considering getting Toni's Third Eye Blood Magick Spell as well...


Mmmm, he sounds delightful... :sly:


"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein

User avatar
DIVA_AT_LARGE
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 218
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:10 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Carpathian Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't Have One

Re: One week flash sale

Postby DIVA_AT_LARGE » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:34 pm

Mmmm, he sounds delightful... :sly:[/quote]

I know! 1s I'm losing my mind over this! I can't wait dammit!! Haha


"this seat is reserved for death"

korrin85
new here
new here
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:07 am
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
My super power would be...: Super speed

Re: One week flash sale

Postby korrin85 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:48 pm

Hey Toni, quick question, but do you still have those black-eyed beings anymore? I still think about that black-eyed queen of yours lol.



User avatar
AriesStarChild_
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 796
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:23 pm
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires&Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: One week flash sale

Postby AriesStarChild_ » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:59 am

DutchAthletic92 wrote:
Secretsensations wrote:http://www.secretsensations.org

Having a one week flash sale 45% off the entire store. after this I'll have to play catch up so I might not have one for a while lol This one is upon request. 1d starts now and ends on the 11th


I’n really interested in those blood spells. They sound awesome. Do you also have a blood spell for clairaudience? Or telepathy messages with spirits/living entities?

I would really like to open my 3rd eye and to be able to hear my spirits :)

Also what do you mean with “blood magick is dangerous”? Where can I find background info on that ? :) With all respect, Isn’t it a little bit over exaggerated? :) Or should I really worry about it?

* Keep in mind i’m a newbie. I don’t know anything about magick. Sorry if I insulted you in any way:)


Try her holy grail blood spell or get a custom blood spell, I got a custom and posted in detail what I needed the spell to help with


D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)
Immortals:Apollo,Aphrodite,Lilith

On the way:Demon Vampire Prince
~the universe breathes into me and leaves star dust in my lungs,light runs through my veins.Knowledge is at my fingertips~

User avatar
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 4704
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:11 am
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Re: One week flash sale

Postby Secretsensations » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:29 pm

AriesStarChild_ wrote:
DutchAthletic92 wrote:
Secretsensations wrote:http://www.secretsensations.org

Having a one week flash sale 45% off the entire store. after this I'll have to play catch up so I might not have one for a while lol This one is upon request. 1d starts now and ends on the 11th


I’n really interested in those blood spells. They sound awesome. Do you also have a blood spell for clairaudience? Or telepathy messages with spirits/living entities?

I would really like to open my 3rd eye and to be able to hear my spirits :)

Also what do you mean with “blood magick is dangerous”? Where can I find background info on that ? :) With all respect, Isn’t it a little bit over exaggerated? :) Or should I really worry about it?

* Keep in mind i’m a newbie. I don’t know anything about magick. Sorry if I insulted you in any way:)


Try her holy grail blood spell or get a custom blood spell, I got a custom and posted in detail what I needed the spell to help with


LOl it depends on what you say is exaggerated, do you like seeing bloodied and mangled bodies after a car wreck? Because some of them are pissed and will show themselves exactly the way they died and once it's open my friend it's open.



User avatar
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1145
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:47 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

Re: One week flash sale

Postby Inedible » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:08 am

If that's what I saw, at least I wouldn't have to pretend I was seeing something. That's why I'm doubling down by buying the third eye mojo bag after already trying the blood magic. And the other blood magic for restoring lost abilities.



User avatar
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 4704
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:11 am
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Re: One week flash sale

Postby Secretsensations » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:59 pm

korrin85 wrote:Hey Toni, quick question, but do you still have those black-eyed beings anymore? I still think about that black-eyed queen of yours lol.


Yes babe I just have not listed them yet.




Return to “Seller Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests