Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Big Bird
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lard
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Ronald McDonald

Re: Experimental 3rd eye Cleanse and Stimulation

Postby Witch » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:58 am

doom_star898 wrote:I'd love to sign up for the first one!

When I connected with your 3rd eye, I was not greeted by the light I'm accustomed to. Your eye was coated in what manifested to me, a thin, hard, brittle black opaque layer. I chipped away at it, had to soften it with ethereal waters, and continued to pick at it. Eventually it slid off like a shell, and a soft glow radiated from within. I proceeded to supply energy to brighten and build that glow, and form thin, braided connections of silver strands towards the brain, to the eyes, to the ears, let it slide down the spine towards other chakras....these connections will take time and effort to grow, but feel them subtly. I supplied more energy to the glow of the 3rd eye, but it will take effort on your part to maintain the cleanliness and continue to "tend the flames" via visualization and 3rd eye stimulating exercise.

Fūjin
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Red dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby Fūjin » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:04 am

Thanks, Ugly!

I actually DID feel something, although subtle...but that's a big thing for me! I do find myself doubting what I see and hear sometimes, even though I try my best to believe, so that's on point. I'll do a follow up post in a few days.

Thanks again!

Witch
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Postby Witch » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:11 am

monica wrote:I'd like to sign up for the first one, please

Ah, a slightly droopy, sleepy 3rd eye. It needs more stimulation. I still see a faint glow in it, it just needs tending to. I searched around, and the only dirt I can find is on a stem behind the 3rd eye, and it's just a little gray dusting clinging to it. That was easily wiped away. I'm concerned that there's a blockage somewhere that is affecting the 3rd eye.-- I try to grow the glow within by sending energy, but it doesn't hold very long. So I send energy via the back of the 3rd eye, and that seems to work better.

My familiar tells me to relay to you an important remedy. -- Rub lemongrass essential oil on the back of your neck, right at the base of your skull. Just a dot in the middle. Do this daily to dissolve the weird block and wake up the droopy eye, and don't forget to do visualizations and cleansings.

Witch
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Witch » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:18 am

I'll take 3 more for the remote works

EDIT:

Taken by Awave, Jachey, wolves.

It wouldn't be fair to the people who already posted XXXXD

wolves
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Postby wolves » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:23 am

if there is still slots i would like to sign up for the first one.. and if you dont mind.. i can try the electronic one for the second one so you dont have to mail. I dont mind trying staring at the phone of the sigil coz thats what i normally do for sigils and stuff

Witch
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Witch » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:24 am

Fūjin wrote:Thanks, Ugly!

I actually DID feel something, although subtle...but that's a big thing for me! I do find myself doubting what I see and hear sometimes, even though I try my best to believe, so that's on point. I'll do a follow up post in a few days.

Thanks again!

I'm glad you felt something at least! That's a good sign that your sensors are working V

DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby DeeArtLover » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:46 am

Ooo, can i sign up for the first one? i know you already did a reading but i could really use the stimulation. Please and thank you :) ill also guinea pig for any others if you want.

monica
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Postby monica » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:56 am

Ugly wrote:
monica wrote:I'd like to sign up for the first one, please

Ah, a slightly droopy, sleepy 3rd eye. It needs more stimulation. I still see a faint glow in it, it just needs tending to. I searched around, and the only dirt I can find is on a stem behind the 3rd eye, and it's just a little gray dusting clinging to it. That was easily wiped away. I'm concerned that there's a blockage somewhere that is affecting the 3rd eye.-- I try to grow the glow within by sending energy, but it doesn't hold very long. So I send energy via the back of the 3rd eye, and that seems to work better.

My familiar tells me to relay to you an important remedy. -- Rub lemongrass essential oil on the back of your neck, right at the base of your skull. Just a dot in the middle. Do this daily to dissolve the weird block and wake up the droopy eye, and don't forget to do visualizations and cleansings.

Thanks for doing this! I'm not surprised to hear my 3rd eye needs more stimulation. I'll definitely try to make that more of a priority, going forward. And thanks for the lemongrass essential oil suggestion... strangely enough, I just ordered an essential oil diffuser and it arrived today, and one of the oils it came with was lemongrass. I'll let you know if I notice any difference!

"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on" ~Havelock Ellis

Witch
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Witch » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:34 am

wolves wrote:if there is still slots i would like to sign up for the first one.. and if you dont mind.. i can try the electronic one for the second one so you dont have to mail. I dont mind trying staring at the phone of the sigil coz thats what i normally do for sigils and stuff

Your 3rd eye shines back at me and pushes back with energy. It does seem quite healthy, I'm just cleaning some debris I found in the middle of it. Knock it away. There does seem to be a lense or cap over it to help with clarity. Now I'm focusing on the back of the 3rd eye as well. Building links to the brain, eyes, ears, skin. Tapping your shoulder lightly with energy. I am getting intense pressure as well -- it seems M is watching my movements very carefully and is using her intimidating presence, lol. I also sense N, she is watching very quietly. Feeding energy through the glow, it's starting to flow nicely. Now try and see with your imagination.

HopeFaerie
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby HopeFaerie » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:50 am

Hello,
I would really appreciate the remote 3rd eye service if you get the chance. I have tried just about everything and can't seem to make any progress.

Many Blessings <3

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”