EVERYTHING IS 35% OFF WITH THE IN STORE COUPON " MYSTICAL "!!

Advance or current knowledge of websites, sales, auctions or eBay listings paranormal & metaphysical sellers are offering!
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover

EVERYTHING IS 35% OFF WITH THE IN STORE COUPON " MYSTICAL "!!

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:34 pm

EVERYTHING IS 35% OFF WITH THE IN STORE COUPON " MYSTICAL "!!!  EXTREMELY POWERFUL DEMON/VAMPIRE !! ALABASTER !! he has shoulder length dirty blonde hair and a patch over 1 eye and a slender build !! he is very dominate and aggressive and a trickster !! a master of lies and deceit but not to his companion !! he has mastered the art of destruction and a master mind of financial success !! he is very dark nature and a stickler for organization . he offers self control , protection , wealth , financial gain , greed , success in all money matters , creativity , prosperity , order , balance , mastering your skills , harnessing your inner power , abundance , revenge , retribution , deception , bad luck , nightmares , night terror , loss of finance , destroy ones defenses while building yours , he will destroy your enemies and much much more !! his vessel is a black Obsidian stone with enchantments for wealth , charm , beauty , luck , prosperity , abundance , protection , protection of wealth , shielding and much more for your career advancement , spiritual advancement , blocking and removal of neg energies , prevention and removal of curses and hexes !!! https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Extrem ... /509173114

UH OH! I just watched the little devil from my left shoulder, drop kick the little angel off my right shoulder.. This can't be good.

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Re: EVERYTHING IS 35% OFF WITH THE IN STORE COUPON " MYSTICAL "!!

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:35 pm

extremely powerful Vampire Esmeralda has long brown hair with brown eyes and an olive complexion , wearing a emerald green gown with blk straps around the waist long gown . she is a take charge kind of woman . she offers protection , wealth prosperity , wisdom , wealth , honesty , loyalty , casting , conjuring , for some reason she is showing me a blk cauldron , banishing , healing , balance , wealth , charm , beauty , luck , her vessel is a sterling silver cross necklace with enchantments of charm , beauty , luck , prosperity , abundance , protection , protection of wealth , shielding and much more for your career advancement , spiritual advancement , blocking and removal of neg energies , prevention and removal of curses and hexes . https://www.bonanza.com/listings/extrem ... /501301235

UH OH! I just watched the little devil from my left shoulder, drop kick the little angel off my right shoulder.. This can't be good.

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:36 pm

Fallen angel female DC Elarosha she is a very POWERFUL force with long light brown hair and green eyes wearing white . she has 1000x under her command , fallen angels and demons and is a follower of Lucifer . she is very friendly and compassionate . she offers wealth in all areas of your life , knowledge , wisdom , protection , luck ,luck in games of chance , romance , prosperity , protection from all things , grounding , balance , inner knowing , wish granting , harmony , intuition , levitation , creativity , revenge , retribution , nightmares , illness , night terror , loss of job/business , bad luck , negative karma , abundance in all areas of your life , healing , calming , focus , grounding , shielding , casting , conjuring , opening up your natural abilities , open your 3rd eye , empowerment and much much more . her vessel of choice is a sterling silver blue lace agate pendant . we do offer a layaway plan !!! https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Extrem ... /435622536

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:38 pm

THE RISING PHOENIX VAMPIRE COVEN ! Avangalo long dark hair and blue eyes ! he is very vivacious , flirty and has an amazing sense of humor . he has a slightly muscular build wearing black leather pants and shirt that ties just a above his chest . 2, Carlos he has long chestnut brown hair , dark green eyes and a slightly muscular build wearing a dark suit holding an enchanted red sphere . he is 1 of the seers in this group . 3, Elder Gene , he has long black hair and dark eyes . he has a slender build wearing a navy blue suit , white shirt with ruffled sleeves . he is much darker than the others and shows himself to me in the underworld in a dark cobblestone room also holding a white enchanted sphere which brightens the whole room where all you see is white . he does place this in a persons 3rd eye as it brightens their vision he tells me ! there vessel is a portal to them and their coven of 152 members of vampires and witches who will from time to time visit their new companion on many occasions and are able to assist you in all you need ESPECIALY magic !! they offer protection , wealth , prosperity , abundance , black magic but not limited to it , bending others will , slowing and speeding up time , altering ones fate , removal of negativity , removal of blocks / curses / hexes , banishing , altering time , youth , psy abilities , heightening your senses , cursing , hexing , revenge , retribution and so much much more . their vessel of choice is a sterling silver dragon pendant with a red sphere with enchantments for charm , beauty , luck , prosperity , abundance , protection , protection of wealth , shielding and much more for your career advancement , spiritual advancement , blocking and removal of neg energies , prevention and removal of curses and hexes !!! https://www.bonanza.com/listings/The-Ri ... /505279261

Return to “Seller Announcements”