Nightmares

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hi Flyingfish,

Volkh is an excellent choice. If you do decide to get her an angel as well, get a custom one that'll understand that she's highly religious and sceptical about spirit keeping as well.

In fact try to get both custom, that way they'll be happy to be at her side, minus the chit chat.

No matter how you go about THIS, it'll ALWAYS be a raw spot for yourself and your mother, but if you touch only one the good stuff, you'll be able to block out the painful memories - in time, with lost of love and patience.

If you can only focus on the good, your mother might be able to not focus on his last months of suffering, but I wouldn't know. REALLY.

People respond different to trauma, no matter the circumstances. It's never an one size fits all solution.

It's not even necessary to talk extensively about him, but randomly cooking his favourite meals, visiting his favourite places, doing his favourite hobbies together will by itself create the dialogue.

In a way, your mother will allow herself to switch to happier memories, but be prepared that she might come crashing down from that high in a booth of tears - That'll help with the grieving and letting go to allow for peace.

Balance and lots of love and patience will help both of you get through this - in one piece.

I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help and maybe I'm not giving you very helpful advice at all and only prolonging the heartache.

But it's up to you to decide and I do hope you and you mother find that inner peace - I REALLY DO.

Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal Hestia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

DIVA_AT_LARGE wrote:Hi Flyingfish,

Volkh is an excellent choice. If you do decide to get her an angel as well, get a custom one that'll understand that she's highly religious and sceptical about spirit keeping as well.

In fact try to get both custom, that way they'll be happy to be at her side, minus the chit chat.

No matter how you go about THIS, it'll ALWAYS be a raw spot for yourself and your mother, but if you touch only one the good stuff, you'll be able to block out the painful memories - in time, with lost of love and patience.

If you can only focus on the good, your mother might be able to not focus on his last months of suffering, but I wouldn't know. REALLY.

People respond different to trauma, no matter the circumstances. It's never an one size fits all solution.

It's not even necessary to talk extensively about him, but randomly cooking his favourite meals, visiting his favourite places, doing his favourite hobbies together will by itself create the dialogue.

In a way, your mother will allow herself to switch to happier memories, but be prepared that she might come crashing down from that high in a booth of tears - That'll help with the grieving and letting go to allow for peace.

Balance and lots of love and patience will help both of you get through this - in one piece.

I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help and maybe I'm not giving you very helpful advice at all and only prolonging the heartache.

But it's up to you to decide and I do hope you and you mother find that inner peace - I REALLY DO.
Hi Diva,

You being suuuuper helpful, please don't apologize. You've actually given the best advice I've ever gotten regarding this! I like your suggestions especially regarding custom spirits. Thank you so so much.

Love and Light,

Flyingfish

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!
Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Update-

I was filling out my spirit safe book just now, because (I have been lagging) and according to the CH encyclopedia the flower for Duojna are daisies! And they communicate by dreams! It was was probably my Duojna speaking to me!

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!
Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Flyingfish90 wrote:Update-

I was filling out my spirit safe book just now, because (I have been lagging) and according to the CH encyclopedia the flower for Duojna are daisies! And they communicate by dreams! It was was probably my Duojna speaking to me!

See!!! You are making progress!!! XD

I never would've guessed, but you did mention that you thought that it was one of your spirits trying to reach out to you.

It's always important to try to remember or at least to try to take into account all the symbolism in your dreams - no matter how unimportant it may seem - there will ALWAYS be a meaningful reference.

I'm glad you finally pieced together all those loose ends and I was HAPPY to help in any way I could.

I hope you're doing better than when we last spoke!! :D You sound better!

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Flyingfish90 wrote:

Hi Diva,

You being suuuuper helpful, please don't apologize. You've actually given the best advice I've ever gotten regarding this! I like your suggestions especially regarding custom spirits. Thank you so so much.

Love and Light,

Flyingfish

I am VERY pleased that I could be of HELP to someone!!! :D

Don't be a stranger!!! And shout if you need anything okay???

I'm here for you.. 1ey

Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

DIVA_AT_LARGE wrote:
Flyingfish90 wrote:

Hi Diva,

Love and Light,

Flyingfish

I am VERY pleased that I could be of HELP to someone!!! :D

Don't be a stranger!!! And shout if you need anything okay???

I'm here for you.. 1ey
I won't and thank you I appreciate that! I love making new friends 2hp

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

You are welcome!!

Thanks again! 1ey

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”