Nightmares

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal Hestia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello everyone,

I have been having nightmares the past couple of weeks. Now normally my nightmares are of the kind with monsters after me or something, but these have been more like sad dreams like me weeping over my parents graves (My mother is still alive, my father passed 6 years ago). My courtwind Angels, one in particular, told me over a month ago to get more protection (So I got a Volkh, Duojna, and Fylgia). I'm not sure if I'm being attacked in my sleep or if it's my Fylgia trying to give me messages (since they communicate through dreams) I'm fairly new to spirit keeping (less than a year) any thoughts/help? Thanks

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!
Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Bump

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!
Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hi Flyingfish90,

There are many ways to interpret one's dreams. While some symbolism can be considered universal, different cultures/traditions/races. etc have to be taken into account - what to one group of people might be considered an omen , to another group could be and unresolved situation/circumstance in one's waking life that is showing up in your dream.

Death doesn't necessarily mean someone will die, but it could be interpreted as an unexpected transformation, that will be out of your control.

The fact that you're crying over your mother's tombstone, if you take into account that you were advised to get more protection spirits could be , that someone you trust (like you trust your mother), is intentionally hurting you/slandering your reputation/stabbing you in the back by betraying trusted confidences to others/stealing from you.etc - This will be up to you to interpret in waking life.

You might not be aware of it, this could be why you are advised to get extra protection.

Could also mean that your personal relationships, be it relatives/friends/lovers,etc will be going through an unexpected transitional phase a.k.a the universe helping you to cut out what no longer serves you and maybe you have been offered this opportunity in the past, but have been resistant and now the tower comes and you see yourself "mourning" (those old relationships {Crying at your mother's crave}) whether you thought they were good or not- they weren't serving you

OR

Hence you crying, as if "your mother has died" (refers to the individual(s) based on interpretation), and you have no control over the situation, which leads to the "death" of that lost relationship. You having to making some changes in who you trust and to what extent you trust and allowing your protection spirits to know what is good for you. You can also task them to protect and warn you from future incidents.

Again it all will depend hugely on how you interpret your dream - on a personal level and try to look at additional symbolism in the dream that you might not have mentioned because you thought it wouldn't be important.

This could also mean circumstances in waking life, regarding your mother or another mother figure, (that relationship specifically) is worrying you, that might not have been resolved - A fight maybe?

Or that there could be health issues that goes unnoticed that needs to be checked out ASAP.

You mother hasn't complained about an unexplained pain or mentioned that she needed to see the GP ,but never did?

It could even be that you are afraid of losing your mother in general - The idea of her not being part of your life, is something you worry about subconsciously and now it's showing up in your dreams?

Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

DIVA_AT_LARGE wrote:Hi Flyingfish90,

There are many ways to interpret one's dreams. While some symbolism can be considered universal, different cultures/traditions/races. etc have to be taken into account - what to one group of people might be considered an omen , to another group could be and unresolved situation/circumstance in one's waking life that is showing up in your dream.

Death doesn't necessarily mean someone will die, but it could be interpreted as an unexpected transformation, that will be out of your control.

The fact that you're crying over your mother's tombstone, if you take into account that you were advised to get more protection spirits could be , that someone you trust (like you trust your mother), is intentionally hurting you/slandering your reputation/stabbing you in the back by betraying trusted confidences to others/stealing from you.etc - This will be up to you to interpret in waking life.

You might not be aware of it, this could be why you are advised to get extra protection.

Could also mean that your personal relationships, be it relatives/friends/lovers,etc will be going through an unexpected transitional phase a.k.a the universe helping you to cut out what no longer serves you and maybe you have been offered this opportunity in the past, but have been resistant and now the tower comes and you see yourself "mourning" (those old relationships {Crying at your mother's crave}) whether you thought they were good or not- they weren't serving you

OR

Hence you crying, as if "your mother has died" (refers to the individual(s) based on interpretation), and you have no control over the situation, which leads to the "death" of that lost relationship. You having to making some changes in who you trust and to what extent you trust and allowing your protection spirits to know what is good for you. You can also task them to protect and warn you from future incidents.

Again it all will depend hugely on how you interpret your dream - on a personal level and try to look at additional symbolism in the dream that you might not have mentioned because you thought it wouldn't be important.

This could also mean circumstances in waking life, regarding your mother or another mother figure, (that relationship specifically) is worrying you, that might not have been resolved - A fight maybe?

Or that there could be health issues that goes unnoticed that needs to be checked out ASAP.

You mother hasn't complained about an unexplained pain or mentioned that she needed to see the GP ,but never did?

It could even be that you are afraid of losing your mother in general - The idea of her not being part of your life, is something you worry about subconsciously and now it's showing up in your dreams?
Hi Diva,

Thank you for the extremely detailed response. The last paragraph is the most accurate. She isn't sick or anything, but I think I do worry about losing her. Maybe my subconscious (or spirits) are saying to cherish her more. Other aspects of the dream : it was a sunny day with clear skies. my parents graves were side by side in the ground (which is odd because my dad was cremated and buried in my grandmothers tomb inside a building. There were little cottages on their gravemarkers instead of names (but I knew they were my parents). My mom had fresh flowers and my dad had dry dead ones. I do remember now I was at peace with my mother's death because in my dream I believe she died of old age. I was more weeping over my father's grave, which may mean I regret that I lost him so early (he was only 54).

Also one last strange detail, there were little holes making the outline of the cottages in the grave markers, almost like when you are tracing a dotted line in paper. I was placing flowers in the holes, making the cottages shaped by flowers. I believe they were yellow daisies.

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Flyingfish90 wrote:

OR

Hi Diva,

Thank you for the extremely detailed response. The last paragraph is the most accurate. She isn't sick or anything, but I think I do worry about losing her. Maybe my subconscious (or spirits) are saying to cherish her more. Other aspects of the dream : it was a sunny day with clear skies. my parents graves were side by side in the ground (which is odd because my dad was cremated and buried in my grandmothers tomb inside a building.

*Maybe this is how you would have wanted it? Having them buried side by side, knowing both of them had lived a full and happy life? Being at peace with knowing they are now save and in a much better place? Or maybe it is that your father is somehow reaching out to you and letting you know, that he has prepared a place for you mother and that he'll be the first person she sees when she transitions from this life into the next, with it being sunny?

There were little cottages on their gravemarkers instead of names (but I knew they were my parents). My mom had fresh flowers and my dad had dry dead ones. I do remember now I was at peace with my mother's death because in my dream I believe she died of old age. I was more weeping over my father's grave, which may mean I regret that I lost him so early (he was only 54).

*Yes, that will aways be a painful memory, but maybe you father is urging you to let go of the sorrow and to rather keep fast in the love you had shared in this life? He's trusting you to be able to interpret the dream in a more positive sense? I do hope so. I don't believe the intention was for you to become distressed at the memory of having to let go at such an early time. Maybe he wants you to know that no matter what, all is good now and that you have no need to worry anymore.

Also one last strange detail, there were little holes making the outline of the cottages in the grave markers, almost like when you are tracing a dotted line in paper. I was placing flowers in the holes, making the cottages shaped by flowers. I believe they were yellow daisies.

*Daisies are 'happy' flowers. Maybe there is a connection between them and your father? Maybe he wants you to visit where you buried or stored his ashes? Or maybe those flowers reminds him of your mother? Maybe she had a patch outside in the yard?

*He could be reaching out to you because your mother could be thinking about him and maybe he used to give her daisies and he wants you to continue doing that in his absence as a way of keeping his memory alive, for the sake of both you and your mother?

*You could have pondered this question sometime in your life, and this could be your spirits reassuring you that your mother will be part of your life for a very long time. I don't know - I can only give you my own interpretations but in the end whatever's personal and resonates, will be what is relevant to you.

*I hope this too will help.

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I remember when I was 7 years old before & after my mother had died I got a few nightmarish dreams myself.

I'd dreamt of being stuck in an over thrown car that laid in a ditch besides the road, looking out the back window (screaming) and seeing my mother getting whisked away by 'death' himself.

I can't remember if she looked back, neither do I recall him looking back either.

All I know, I couldn't move and when I screamed, no sound emerged - like when experiencing sleep paralyses.

The background looked like the aftermath of the end of the world - run down taxis frontier and the backdrop looked like it could have been taken out of a horror movie.

The I had another dream my mother and I ending up in an old haunted victorian house, overrun by zombies.

She even wore the dress and shoes she had worn on the day of her death - even her hairstyle and makeup. But she didn't look like a zombie. She and I were the only ones in that house that looked like humans.

We were being hunted actively and I couldn't move because I was so over taken by fear.

She took my arm and ran to one of the rooms, as these zombies were making their way to us in hot pursuit, and put a heavy furniture piece in front of the door to keep them out.

She opened the window and helped me to get out, but she didn't come with and I begged her to come with me while there was still time - convinced that we could make a go for it - together.

But she said she can't go - she has to stay to safe me - that this was the end of our journey.

I remember hugging her so HARD and looking back as I got out and just standing there in the middle of this swamp forest- just looking at her as all these zombies came into the room and just stood there with her looking at me.

That was it and the scene blacked out.

The final dream I had, was of her and I walking on a narrow paved road that looked like it was infrequently traveled.

The backdrop looked like a thunderstorm was about to hit - Lots of grey clouds and the sky has overcast with a dark grey colour.

With the occasional dry bush blowing alongside the road, other than that, it looked desolated.

The road was long and endless - at the very end was a very bright light that reach from the heavens and as we neared it the wind started picking up.

I held onto her tightly because I knew what was going to happen and I wasn't yet ready to let go.

I screamed and raged out loud, while she calmly and serenely tried to reassure me telepathically that she needed to and that she was save now.

That I needn't worry anymore.

The wind picked up and after a last hug, she started walking towards the light and started getting transparent, while she looked back and smiled.

Everything seized- the wind stopped and the clouds moved and the sun broke through.

I was standing there looking at the note she had stuffed in my hand.

I woke up and immediately looked under my pillow- there it was!

I read a few times and after a few days it just disappeared mysteriously.

She never once visited again, but I asked her not to because I wouldn't be able to bear it.

Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

DIVA_AT_LARGE wrote:
Flyingfish90 wrote:

OR

Hi Diva,

Thank you for the extremely detailed response. The last paragraph is the most accurate. She isn't sick or anything, but I think I do worry about losing her. Maybe my subconscious (or spirits) are saying to cherish her more. Other aspects of the dream : it was a sunny day with clear skies. my parents graves were side by side in the ground (which is odd because my dad was cremated and buried in my grandmothers tomb inside a building.

*Maybe this is how you would have wanted it? Having them buried side by side, knowing both of them had lived a full and happy life? Being at peace with knowing they are now save and in a much better place? Or maybe it is that your father is somehow reaching out to you and letting you know, that he has prepared a place for you mother and that he'll be the first person she sees when she transitions from this life into the next, with it being sunny?

There were little cottages on their gravemarkers instead of names (but I knew they were my parents). My mom had fresh flowers and my dad had dry dead ones. I do remember now I was at peace with my mother's death because in my dream I believe she died of old age. I was more weeping over my father's grave, which may mean I regret that I lost him so early (he was only 54).

*Yes, that will aways be a painful memory, but maybe you father is urging you to let go of the sorrow and to rather keep fast in the love you had shared in this life? He's trusting you to be able to interpret the dream in a more positive sense? I do hope so. I don't believe the intention was for you to become distressed at the memory of having to let go at such an early time. Maybe he wants you to know that no matter what, all is good now and that you have no need to worry anymore.

*Daisies are 'happy' flowers. Maybe there is a connection between them and your father? Maybe he wants you to visit where you buried or stored his ashes? Or maybe those flowers reminds him of your mother? Maybe she had a patch outside in the yard?

*He could be reaching out to you because your mother could be thinking about him and maybe he used to give her daisies and he wants you to continue doing that in his absence as a way of keeping his memory alive, for the sake of both you and your mother?

*You could have pondered this question sometime in your life, and this could be your spirits reassuring you that your mother will be part of your life for a very long time. I don't know - I can only give you my own interpretations but in the end whatever's personal and resonates, will be what is relevant to you.

*I hope this too will help.
That was super helpful. I think you're right, my spirits were most likely reassuring me she would be with me a long time, and although I think you never really get over a parents death when losing them from something unnatural. He is at peace and that's something that I should accept. He had a hard life, he is definetly in a much better place.

I'm not sure if daisies are significant other than I thought of the term "pushing daises" after I realized what kind of flowers they were, and that my father's were dead while my mom's were fresh and full of color. Hmmm..

My mom thinks about him often and is still very sad over his death. Maybe he also wants me to tell her to heal and know that he is alright. My mom is one to hold onto things for a long time so it's hard for her not to lament and reminisce.

I think I will put daisies at his grave.

Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

DIVA_AT_LARGE wrote:I remember when I was 7 years old before & after my mother had died I got a few nightmarish dreams myself.

I'd dreamt of being stuck in an over thrown car that laid in a ditch besides the road, looking out the back window (screaming) and seeing my mother getting whisked away by 'death' himself.

I can't remember if she looked back, neither do I recall him looking back either.

All I know, I couldn't move and when I screamed, no sound emerged - like when experiencing sleep paralyses.

The background looked like the aftermath of the end of the world - run down taxis frontier and the backdrop looked like it could have been taken out of a horror movie.

The I had another dream my mother and I ending up in an old haunted victorian house, overrun by zombies.

She even wore the dress and shoes she had worn on the day of her death - even her hairstyle and makeup. But she didn't look like a zombie. She and I were the only ones in that house that looked like humans.

We were being hunted actively and I couldn't move because I was so over taken by fear.

She took my arm and ran to one of the rooms, as these zombies were making their way to us in hot pursuit, and put a heavy furniture piece in front of the door to keep them out.

She opened the window and helped me to get out, but she didn't come with and I begged her to come with me while there was still time - convinced that we could make a go for it - together.

But she said she can't go - she has to stay to safe me - that this was the end of our journey.

I remember hugging her so HARD and looking back as I got out and just standing there in the middle of this swamp forest- just looking at her as all these zombies came into the room and just stood there with her looking at me.

That was it and the scene blacked out.

The final dream I had, was of her and I walking on a narrow paved road that looked like it was infrequently traveled.

The backdrop looked like a thunderstorm was about to hit - Lots of grey clouds and the sky has overcast with a dark grey colour.

With the occasional dry bush blowing alongside the road, other than that, it looked desolated.

The road was long and endless - at the very end was a very bright light that reach from the heavens and as we neared it the wind started picking up.

I held onto her tightly because I knew what was going to happen and I wasn't yet ready to let go.

I screamed and raged out loud, while she calmly and serenely tried to reassure me telepathically that she needed to and that she was save now.

That I needn't worry anymore.

The wind picked up and after a last hug, she started walking towards the light and started getting transparent, while she looked back and smiled.

Everything seized- the wind stopped and the clouds moved and the sun broke through.

I was standing there looking at the note she had stuffed in my hand.

I woke up and immediately looked under my pillow- there it was!

I read a few times and after a few days it just disappeared mysteriously.

She never once visited again, but I asked her not to because I wouldn't be able to bear it.
I also had a dream about my father shortly after his death. We were having a garage sale and I was asking him not to leave. And he said "I gotta go." I think he may have hugged me. That was the last dream I had about him for years.

Your dreams are heavily symbolic of your mother's death. I'm sorry you had them at such a young age, but it definetly sounds like your mother was trying to communicate. What vivid dreams! They sound like scenes of movies.

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hi Flyingfish,

Thank you for responding to my "dreams", I felt it only fair to share my own experiences to help you understand, that I too know how significantly these type of circumstances can affect one.

Your mother will need you to be her anchor - now more than ever. Don't wait till it's too late and maybe you should consider getting her a few spirits for protection and to help ease to longing/sadness.

Could be what was being indicated in the dreams. But that the "YOU" in your dreams were actually your mother crying over her husband?

If it's not too traumatic to talk over your father, you should try to remind each other of the good man he was and always will be.. You know, still cook the meals he always loved, that kind of thing to help your mother transition more easily. By not actively talking about the "hurt" will not heal the "wound".

But these are only suggestions as you will know your mother better and will be of a better judge as what needs to be done to help her.

I hope this helps

Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

DIVA_AT_LARGE wrote:Hi Flyingfish,

Thank you for responding to my "dreams", I felt it only fair to share my own experiences to help you understand, that I too know how significantly these type of circumstances can affect one.

Your mother will need you to be her anchor - now more than ever. Don't wait till it's too late and maybe you should consider getting her a few spirits for protection and to help ease to longing/sadness.

Could be what was being indicated in the dreams. But that the "YOU" in your dreams were actually your mother crying over her husband?

If it's not too traumatic to talk over your father, you should try to remind each other of the good man he was and always will be.. You know, still cook the meals he always loved, that kind of thing to help your mother transition more easily. By not actively talking about the "hurt" will not heal the "wound".

But these are only suggestions as you will know your mother better and will be of a better judge as what needs to be done to help her.

I hope this helps
Hi Diva,

I appreciate you sharing with me. And I try not to bring up dad too much because it seems to make her sad but maybe I've been going about this the wrong way maybe we should do things like cook his meals.

I would get her a few spirits but she doesn't know about them or believe in them. She will label them demons (she's very religious). And I don't feel right getting her spirits that she basically can't interact with because she doesn't believe in them/will vilify them. :( I've mostly been getting her spells, but other than the protection feather flame, she doesn't have much of that, so I've been slacking. Will definetly think about that.

Maybe a non social spirit like a Volkh?

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”