Zarine
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 132
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Oh my gosh! I've been reunited with a wonderful human spirit, who visited my dreams a long time ago, but I felt such a strong connection with..!

Human, Male, "E", He is from the late 18th Century, and has brown hair, light-brown eyes and fair skin and wears Victorian-era clothes with a top hat. He is a friendly fellow who was a pickpocket but only did so to support himself as work was scarce as a starving artist. He is deeply caring and is very protective over you and your home.

He sounds absolutely incredible! I'm feeling such a strong connection with him already, I feel really overwhelmed with happiness! Thank you so much, CH, for reuniting us! :hug:!!

My spirits are my guides, friends and family~ I love them all! <3)
I'm so happy they chose to bless my life the way that they have!
Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Zarine wrote:Oh my gosh! I've been reunited with a wonderful human spirit, who visited my dreams a long time ago, but I felt such a strong connection with..!

Human, Male, "E", He is from the late 18th Century, and has brown hair, light-brown eyes and fair skin and wears Victorian-era clothes with a top hat. He is a friendly fellow who was a pickpocket but only did so to support himself as work was scarce as a starving artist. He is deeply caring and is very protective over you and your home.

He sounds absolutely incredible! I'm feeling such a strong connection with him already, I feel really overwhelmed with happiness! Thank you so much, CH, for reuniting us! :hug:!!
I'm happy that the two of you have been reunited 1d
It sounds amazing!! And it's making me 'itch' to get myself a past life reading/service of sorts to see who might be waiting in the wings for me.. 1h

Thank you for sharing such a lovely experience!! Who knows, maybe I'll be able to elaborate on my own experiences SOON!!! 1hg

Zarine
neophyte
neophyte

DIVA_AT_LARGE wrote:
Zarine wrote:Oh my gosh! I've been reunited with a wonderful human spirit, who visited my dreams a long time ago, but I felt such a strong connection with..!

I'm happy that the two of you have been reunited 1d
It sounds amazing!! And it's making me 'itch' to get myself a past life reading/service of sorts to see who might be waiting in the wings for me.. 1h

Thank you for sharing such a lovely experience!! Who knows, maybe I'll be able to elaborate on my own experiences SOON!!! 1hg
Awww, you are totally welcome!! 1hg As soon as I received who had come through, and felt the connection, I immediately wanted to share! <3

Past life connections are incredible! If you do get a reading, I’d love to hear your own experiences! :D Thank you so much for reading and replying!

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I am definitely sharing my experience once I follow through with it!! I mean who wouldn't want to know something SO exciting??

Are you kidding me??? This is EVERYTHING! XD

The energy of your original post is rolling off in waves and making me feel giddy!! Like I NEED to do this hahaha!!!

Here's to hopefully sharing something VERY interesting in the VERY near future! :D :D :D

Zarine
neophyte
neophyte

DIVA_AT_LARGE wrote:I am definitely sharing my experience once I follow through with it!! I mean who wouldn't want to know something SO exciting??

Are you kidding me??? This is EVERYTHING! XD

The energy of your original post is rolling off in waves and making me feel giddy!! Like I NEED to do this hahaha!!!

Here's to hopefully sharing something VERY interesting in the VERY near future! :D :D :D
Oh my gosh!! :D I am so happy to know my original post has energy rolling off it in waves!! I was absolutely cheerful and over the moon when I made this topic!! :D

<3!!!!

Yes, I look forward to your sharing!! This really is everything, finding someone from your past, who you have a great connection to, is incredible!!

:hug:!!!!

Return to “Human”