new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus/Nympho
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hey, friends! So I have some spirits (both from CH and summoned myself) and I was wondering how, if there was a way, to let the spirit gain control of my senses, body, and everything else (although I can regain control at any time).

The reason I ask, and I know it's weird.. One of the self-summoned ones wants to taste some of my dishes. She gets so depressed when I eat.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

You can simply invite them to experience what you are experiencing, though I would include the caveat that you are not allowing them any form of control over you in the process. They'll know what to do.

And if you get any sort of notions about putting their vessels anywhere near your mouth in the process, don't. I can dig it up if you need the reference, but somewhere here in the forum, I think it was Magnolia who explained that possession occurs through the respiratory system (mouth/nose) and warned against putting vessels in your mouth.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
victorias
new here
new here

Thanks @CrashingDown! Yeah. Sad fact is I don't know where the Relics have been so... My momma always taught me not to put s*** in my mouth if I didn't know where it came from :)

Is there any special way to say it? (I know it should be me saying it, but can you get me thinking the right words to say/how to phrase it?)

Also, what are the benefits of speaking in Latin vs English?

Thank you!

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

victorias wrote:Thanks @CrashingDown! Yeah. Sad fact is I don't know where the Relics have been so... My momma always taught me not to put s*** in my mouth if I didn't know where it came from :)
::rofl::

Your momma sounds like a smart woman! xD
victorias wrote:Is there any special way to say it? (I know it should be me saying it, but can you get me thinking the right words to say/how to phrase it?)
Personally I just tell my spirits something along the lines of, "You're welcome to participate in this (meal/activity) with me if you desire. I can either set aside a part of it for you (and then I add it to their offering dish on their altar if that's what they want), and/or you are welcome to experience it through my senses, as long as you are not doing so to in any way have control over me or my body. Also, please be sure to leave me enough energy to (get through my day/do [activity]/be a functional human being/whatever)." :lol:

The invitation doesn't have to be formal. Just state some ground rules the first time, and maybe add it to your house rules so it's not something you have to worry about in the future.
victorias wrote:Also, what are the benefits of speaking in Latin vs English?

Thank you!
Latin sounds more impressive. ;)

Honestly, it doesn't matter. They'll understand you no matter what language you use.

You're welcome! :D

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
victorias
new here
new here

Coolio, @CrashingDown! Thanks for the help!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”