Normal dream which turned into a nightmare later on?

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Happened when I attempted to go to sleep after attempts of trying to put my head in a meditative mindset. Dream, about 3 birds at the start and undead later.

1 bird was a very friendly ‘pigeon’, flew around for quite a bit allowing itself to be petted before losing track of it and attention somehow got focused on the other two were hostile dangerous . 1 or two of the other one(s) were sort of unknown mutant birds with features like razor sharp claws, teeth. Out of them there was basically 1 who attacked me when the labels “viscous, very territorial” somewhere were put on a guide or something about them. Dream started in room not unlike home.

Later on it went on to be about undead. Two scary species of ‘lovecratian’ undead beings(In the sense of being very twisted in appearance, and a variant having tendrils) who would never stop, also seeing a pit or pits literally stacked full of bones and skulls up close as well as being surrounded by them at the edges. Taunted by a voice before seeing the ‘terrifying face’ on one of them, they were undead but fairly twisted.

Flies in a backyard or grassy area with a fence and bunch of people dealing with undead, maybe one or two turn into that as undead begin to attack.

Dream was normal at beginning then nightmare. I wonder if the malicious beings might have had something to do with the way I interpret 'BA energy' or evil energy?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

-The nightmare part probably started during the part about reading the guide and then being attacked by them.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”