new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus/Nympho
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I'm not sure if this is the right place for such a post, but here it goes.

I know that there is a listing in the shop for the Three Realm Synchronization, however I would like guidance on how to do it myself.

Will it be hard? Probably. Will it be taxing? Probably. Will I wish I didn't ask for it? Most likely. Do I care? Nah, not really.

So, those out of the way. What is the best possible way to sync all of my bodies together so I can easily switch to any one of them while still being in full control of the others?

Thanks! <3

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

victorias wrote:Will it be hard? Probably. Will it be taxing? Probably. Will I wish I didn't ask for it? Most likely. Do I care? Nah, not really.
Well, hopefully there's someone here care enough to explain it to you then : P

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
victorias
new here
new here

darkwing dook wrote:snip
You offering friend? 1s

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Ok, have you checked the threads discussing what these three realms are, and the bodies associated with the respective realms?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
victorias
new here
new here

darkwing dook wrote:snip
I've done my own research outside the forums and (in my own belief there's more than just three, but I don't have the powers to control forty-thousand me's at one time) I understand that for the most part the hardest bit is the dedication, time, and energy it takes to master each one individually so you can, in turn, master each one together.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Well, check the info in the forum as well.

Outside the forum, the info might be different from what's intended here, thus there's possibility that they're not compatible/ require adjustment.

Return to “General Questions”