Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubis
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Atlantes
Zodiac:

I don't have a living entity but I'm interested in one. Let's say they reside in earth, would it be possible to physical meet them in person or do they just appear to you like spirits do? Physical location is irrelevant to me as I get to travel for free as a perk from my job so I can be anywhere In the world of I desire.

3 sanguine Vampires, psy vampire, 3 succubus, 2 nymphs, 2 star faeries, red dragon, gold dragon, silver dragon, brass dragon, mononoke , althena djinn, arkan sonney, baku, incubus, wraith, gregori, 3 chargaros elementals, 2 Bezelles, ikubu.

Entities: concuan, succubus Queen

Immortals: Lilith, Helios, Isis, Thanatos

Infusions: Lilith
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

My personal experience, is that they rarely appear, if they decide to appear then most likely you will see them in your mind eye as a vision.

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hi Dutchmasta,

Interesting question indeed.

Living entities have their own realms where they reside and if they ever do manifest in the physical, it would be in spirit form.

Just like you would if you astral projected to one of these said realms.

It takes an enormous amount of energy for them to actually manifest in the physical realm, but most keepers have reported numerous forms of manifestations that take place, when their entities/spirits do want their presence acknowledged.

Of course, you also have to keep in mind that, should you not be psychically sensitive, said manifestations would go unnoticed.

Call it your "sixth sense" and just like you develop any skillset, this too must be developed in order to be able to perceive the unknown.

I am sure other much more experienced members of the forum will have more to say in terms of advice on this topic.

I hope this was of help.

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

As far as knowledge goes the only real diffrence on between entities and spirits is that a entity's energy changes like most peoples energy being alive so it can be ether easier or harder to work with them at times where as a spirit's energy can't change on its own.Expirience wise their no diffrent then spirits as perseption other then being more emotional and being easier to precive when they wan't to interact and are more pop in and out visits when they wan't where spirits seem to just stay hovering over you wether your aware of it or not.

blessed be

Return to “Living Entities”