Sin eater...can it cleanse by photo or distance

sweetqt72
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I am wondering if you were to make the same motions of moving sin eater back and forth over full length photo of someone if it would be able to cleanse the energy via distance or remotely

Does anyone know this could be a way to cleanse friends or loved ones that you're unable to see physically due to distance

Thanks

If I don't get an answer I'll put this to help desk

Magic name is Rhiannon
Currently: Faeries (many),
on the way: Bronwyn, Divine and Sterling angels, male nympho, more faeries, sra gnome.Cleopatra djinn, Greek god bindings, and many spells...and will be buying more angels.
Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hi Sweet,

Why not just task your sin eater to go the person you want to help? You can definitely do that, you only need to ask it to and it will be so.

Distance will not matter, once you've tasked your spirit it'll be at their location almost instantly.

Show a picture to it and you're good to. You can even task them to do so while texting/talking on the phone - they are able to pick up on the energetic trail.

Hope this helps, in any case someone more experienced will be able to elaborate more on this.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Not sure about sin-eater from other conjurers, but the one from CH, the ritual is to move the vessel in front of physical body, not through photo etc. You might need to ask HD for confirmation, though : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Creatures”