How did your vampires first manifest to you ?

Zarine
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 132
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

My vampire; C, appeared in a dream! She showed me our past life together :D <3

My spirits are my guides, friends and family~ I love them all! <3)
I'm so happy they chose to bless my life the way that they have!
Taliessin
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dunno yet!
If I could be anything, I would be...: me!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Errio
Zodiac:

Wonderful Zarine! May I ask you you are willing to share any details. ...?

I am intrigued!

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

i felt my psy vampire choose me. here's a scattered snip from my post about it:
nezzuo wrote: ... I expected the order to take at least an entire month, but only three days later, I received an email from CH that my vampire's vessel was being shipped out!
... I was fortunate enough to actually experience my vampire (I'll nickname him Ember) choosing me. The very night I placed my order, Ember visited me in a flowy flash of mental images. I was laying down, trying to drift off to sleep, but I kept getting these strong visions of a male vampire. He was surrounded by a purple aura (which I later learned is the color associated with psy vamps according to CH encyclopedia..) He danced around my mind with a mischievous grin. At first I was a little startled by how flashy and vivid these visions were. I could sense a bit of dark energy. The visions became slightly overwhelming as his dancing became more violent and the energy more intense. I think he could sense me becoming a lil overwhelmed because the visions soon became sweet. I now imagined myself with the vampire. We constantly had loving smiles glowing on our faces as the scenery changed rapidly - it almost felt like a series of flashbacks. I remember lots of nice lil quality moments, such as us laughing and dancing together and having picnics. I had flickering memories of us having deep conversations, silly moments, and sooo much laughing..
Those simple visions were such an incredible experience. I wonder if we had a past life together? As I've mentioned elsewhere, I've had a deep love for vampires since I was a lil pea. ... It feels like I miss him deeply even though I haven't formally met him yet.

Zarine
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 132
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Taliessin wrote:Wonderful Zarine! May I ask you you are willing to share any details. ...?

I am intrigued!
Of course! :D I was a maid in my vampire’s household ~ And she and I kept meeting up in secret <3 She was very affectionate, but also very naughty! :D

My spirits are my guides, friends and family~ I love them all! <3)
I'm so happy they chose to bless my life the way that they have!
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I felt a lot of tingling all over my legs, usually thighs and bum area.
As our connection grew stronger I began feeling bites and stings on my fingers, chest, neck legs.. and feeling of hands caressing my skin. I have sat up and looked at my arm to see if someone was literally there lol
Lots of buzzing, muscle twitches usually on the same thigh or leg, high pitch ringing with hot ears, telepathic messages from my vampires, images that follow the messages.
I feel as if a tiny electrically charged finger trails itself along my skin. If I talk to my vampires when these feelings happen then the feelings intensify and continue.

🦇♦️🦇
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I can relate to that, its a nice thing :)

Hmm... With me... She makes herself known, wrapping her hands arround me from behind, the feeling of lips in my neck or gentle touches at my neck and belly. I could also swear, that she sometimes likes to, how to put this.... She likes to take in my scent, so to speak. Or thats the sensation I get sometimes. That is accompanied by telepathic images she sends me. Usually they are...hmmm... "light" and not so much...It really depends on her mood. So...If she wants attention she gets really touchy and nearly flooding my mind with her images and what she wants and feels. Its a whole mixture in the end.
Sometimes, although rarely, i think I can see a single red lightflicker in the corner of my eyes, espacially when its dark (I think its her, since the first time she announced herself in my life directly and before the binding with her, was accompanied with these red light, even though this color isnt the color of her eyes....)

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"

Return to “Vampire”