Extremely powerful vampire coven !! now 25% off with free shipping !!!

Talk about your fav or not so fav auctions and listings
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover

Extremely powerful vampire coven !! now 25% off with free shipping !!!

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:53 am

extremely powerful male vampires/coven !! Volcan and Valoan !! Volcan He has long dark brown hair and brown eyes slender build wearing a blue suit . Valoan he has long dark hair and brown eyes and a slightly muscular build . together they offer wealth , prosperity , wisdom , abundance , knowledge , creativity , honor , loyalty , revenge , retribution , removal of hexes/curses , banishing , hexes/curses , removal of neg , cleansing , connection to their coven , good luck , removal of neg karma , grounding , focus , balance , harmony , removal of evil , removal of neg people , heighten your intuition , strengthen your natural gifts , drawing in like minded people and much more !!! there vessel has enchantments for wealth , charm , beauty , luck , prosperity , abundance , protection , protection of wealth , shielding and much more for your career advancement , spiritual advancement , blocking and removal of neg energies , prevention and removal of curses and hexes !!! https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Extrem ... /518941719 <3 <3 <3

UH OH! I just watched the little devil from my left shoulder, drop kick the little angel off my right shoulder.. This can't be good.

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Re: Extremely powerful vampire coven !! now 25% off with free shipping !!!

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:55 am

VAMPIRES LAIR !! this is a safe haven for all vampires to return to for rest and relaxation so they can recharge and keeps them closer to you in case you need them . this is a castle with a castle with blood fountains and red and deep purple velvet curtains according to the rooms . long corridor doors , chandeliers and dinning rooms with long wooden tables to prepare a feast . surrounding the castle is are beautiful woods and greenery . recreated from the original Dracula's castle complete with wild life and a safe place for your vampire children to run and play in . swimming pools and dancing rooms . it even has BDSM rooms hidden under the castle . the vampires lair is a orange honey comb calcite with enchantments for wealth , charm , beauty , luck , prosperity , abundance , protection , protection of wealth , shielding and much more for your career advancement , spiritual advancement , blocking and removal of neg energies , prevention and removal of curses and hexes ! Orange Calcite can be used to get positive energy moving in the areas of sexuality, and creativity.
https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Vampir ... /505473366

UH OH! I just watched the little devil from my left shoulder, drop kick the little angel off my right shoulder.. This can't be good.

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:56 am

Fallen angel female DC Elarosha she is a very POWERFUL force with long light brown hair and green eyes wearing white . she has 1000x under her command , fallen angels and demons and is a follower of Lucifer . she is very friendly and compassionate . she offers wealth in all areas of your life , knowledge , wisdom , protection , luck ,luck in games of chance , romance , prosperity , protection from all things , grounding , balance , inner knowing , wish granting , harmony , intuition , levitation , creativity , revenge , retribution , nightmares , illness , night terror , loss of job/business , bad luck , negative karma , abundance in all areas of your life , healing , calming , focus , grounding , shielding , casting , conjuring , opening up your natural abilities , open your 3rd eye , empowerment and much much more . her vessel of choice is a sterling silver blue lace agate pendant . we do offer a layaway plan . https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Extrem ... /435622536

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:57 am

Female Hell cat Cheo !! she gives you strength in your weakest hour . she offers wealth , protection , protection of wealth , prosperity , abundance , wisdom , knowledge , knowledge and insight of the spirit realms , comfort , empowerment , grounding and much more info from creepyhollows !! Hellcats are the feisty, energetic, sometimes sinister residents of the Spiritual World. They are known to walk all 3 Realms and are usually accompanied by spikes in temperature or a metallic odor. In mythology Hellcats were thought to have accompanied some of the Underworld Immortals, and some believe Hecate could transform herself into a Hellcat. They are usually dark in color, fearsome and intimidating, and are quite territorial. They are great companions to those who practice magick and spirituality as they are guardians and protectors with extraordinary force and creativity. As spirit companions they can add a significant amount of energy behind your magickal endeavors. They are impressively strong-willed and have a halo of mystic energy that inspires your magickal mind. They can bring you closer connection and interaction on the Spiritual Realm and will work well with any other Dark Arts spirits or living entities. They are uniquely helpful when it comes to working with the Immortals associated with the Underworld. https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Very-P ... /516822499

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”